Moms of little ones?

Options
I have 4 little boys (7,3,2 and 7 mos) and I'm looking for 'buddies'.

Replies

• Stacyanne324
    Stacyanne324 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Hi there! You beat me! I have three little ones (5,3,and 2). Feel free to add me!
  • Skeemer118
    Skeemer118 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    My son is just 5 months. :) Please add me, I love making new friends...especially on this weight loss journey!
  • vmbourg
    vmbourg Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I have a one year old ! Really wanting to drop this weight !
  • keywestsunset
    keywestsunset Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Have a two year old. and a 110 lb dog that follows me everywhere!
  • proudmommyofcande
    Options
    I have a 5 yo and an eight month old. Never got the baby weight off this first time and am looking to get the weight off for good this time!
  • steelersfamily6
    steelersfamily6 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I have 4 kido's, my oldest boy will be 15 yrs old in March, I have a daughter who is 11 yrs old and she is also having a weight issue so I am so happy I can do this for both of us, I have another boy will be 8 yrs old tomorrow and I have a 3 yr old boy. You would think I am a very busy mom but I am not and I want to be. I am so happy I am here and I have the support of not only my best friend of 26 yrs but also people I have never met. Thank you so much to all of you!

NOW LET'S DO THIS!!!
  • Lakithia17
    Options
    Hi, I am also a mom with 2 little one both boys ages 1 and 4......And I am also trying to loose weight feel free to add me:smile: Im going to add you good luck with this
  • Lakithia17
    Options
    Hello I am 23 years old and I am also trying to loose a few lbs. I have 2 little boys ages 1 and 4 also do you find it had to workout or trying to find time to do it with littles ones around.....Could you give me some tips thanks
  • momtocanda
    Options
    I have two little ones 4 and 17 months! I'll be your buddy!:happy:
  • TeeRaceFisher
    TeeRaceFisher Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I have an active almost two year old girl, half my exercise comes from chasing her all over the place! I'm new and in definite need of some buddies!
  • amhuerta
    amhuerta Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi. Just started back up a few days ago. I have three boys. My oldest will be 13 on Jan 19, my middle will be 4 Mar 11, and my youngest will be 2 on Jan 21. I am a stay at home wife and mom and have a little under 50 pounds I want to lose. I would love to make new friends so feel free to add me. Good Luck to everyone:smile:
  • AliAtIt4Life
    AliAtIt4Life Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have three boys, Two are 7 and one 5.
  • petersoncl
    Options
    Add me. My daughters are 5 and 7.
  • TaraB82
    Options
    Hi there I have 3, 2 girls ages 8 and 3 1/2 and a son that just turned 6. I have started and stopped MFpso many times, but this time I will conquer. Feel free to add me. Thanks
  • scooper40
    Options
    So far I have it the easiest! 2 little girls - 3yrs and 7yrs :)
  • nixickle
    nixickle Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have a 20 month old. Happy to take new friend requests :-)
  • kswift85
    kswift85 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I have a three year old daughter and one year old son...and a dog that acts like a baby too :wink: Always up for making new friends! Add me :smile:
  • WTF7
    WTF7 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I have 2 boys and 1 girl ages 10-4 - feel free to add me...
  • thatgirl125
    thatgirl125 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I have a one year old. And technically a 5 year old also (my stepson :). )
  • samatalma
    samatalma Posts: 197
    Options
    Hi! I have a daughter who is almost 1. Feel free to add me!