Moms of little ones?

Options

Replies

• keianaworth
    Options
    I have one Kid! A son he is 3 yrs old going on 43! lol and I'm Looking to loose about 20 pounds total :) Anyone can add me!
  • twal328
    Options
    Mom to a 4-month-old baby girl and former personal trainer/marathon runner looking to kick her own *kitten* back into shape! The more positive and active friends, the merrier! Feel free to add me.
  • mstemen
    mstemen Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I have 3 year old twin girls! Anyone can feel free to add me as well. Other moms of multiples are always welcome :)
  • rbealynnh
    rbealynnh Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have 3 year old twins (boy/girl) and still trying to lose the weight. Feel free to add me!
  • foraubs
    foraubs Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    new mom of 1 -- 10wk old little girl :)
    i log & i blog -- would love some likeminded pals to share the journey with!
    best of luck !
  • DreamAngel022
    Options
    I have a lil girl thats 8 and a lil boy whos getting ready to turn 7. Add me as a friend.
  • nosesferrets
    nosesferrets Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    hi i have 1 cheeky little girl who is 4 in 3 weeks and very demanding but i love her loads
  • KCramer12
    KCramer12 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I am a mom of 2 (4yr old daughter & 13 month old son). Trying to get healthy and feel better for my kids. Add me if u would like to.
  • mommy062706
    mommy062706 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! The more mommy friends the better! :) I am a mommy of 3 little girls, 5 1/2 yrs, 2 1/2 yrs, and my baby will be 1 next month! :)
  • Cwilliams8676
    Cwilliams8676 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I have 5 sons ages 13,11,9,4 and 2 and 2 daughters 8 and 14 months I have 80 pounds to lose
  • missyprissy80
    Options
    I have a daughter that is almost 7. Feel free to add me :)
  • Candida1983
    Candida1983 Posts: 188
    Options
    Hello! :smile: I have an 8 year old son, a 5 year old son and a 20 month old daughter. Feel free to add me! :bigsmile:
  • chris1529
    chris1529 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I have a 3 year old son, a 19 month old son, and a 10 year old daughter. Feel free to add me! :) Oh and BTW, I am the girl in the pic! Lol.... a lot of people think chris is the guy! :)
  • budhandy
    budhandy Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    how about dads of littles ones...5 3 2
  • sdj526
    sdj526 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello Moms and Dads,

My son Tyler just turned 1 last Thursday. I decided that day it was time to get healthy not only for myself but for my family. I have struggled with my weight my entire life. I started eating healthy and tracking on myfitnesspal last Friday. Since then I am down 9.6 lbs. I am currently walking almost 3 miles a night along with eating healthy. I believe the more encouragement we get the better so please feel free to add me.

Sherry
  • Lwillis1234
    Lwillis1234 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    I'm a new mom of a 4 month old girl, who is teething by the way :), add me if you like! i'm looking to lose about 110-130lbs, but doing it in little bits!
  • pregmeg119
    pregmeg119 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I could always use new friends! I have a five (almost six) year old little lady!
  • dme1977
    dme1977 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I have a15 year old girl, a 14 year old boy and a 3 year old boy...feel free to add me if you want :flowerforyou:
  • jordgirl
    jordgirl Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    My son is 14 months! You can add me if you want!
  • BlessedMomX2
    BlessedMomX2 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I have 2 boys. One is 4 and the other is 8 weeks :heart: feel free to add me :)