when DID this becomer more attractive?!?! (pic.....i hope)

Options
1202122232426»

Replies

• DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Only fat people like that pic.
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options

Quoted for awesomeness.
  • ActorGirl1476
    ActorGirl1476 Posts: 221 Member
    Options

Quoted for awesomeness.

like you quote your own post... haha
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    Marilyn-Monroe-7.jpg

RU OH Marilyn got some ribs showing for shame for shame

I think the quote goes.. EWWWW, She needs to eat a cheeseburger. ;-)
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    The things I won't do in the name of Science... vintage swimwear vs modern swimwear. Vintage, IMO, makes everyone look curvier. I wouldn't call myself skinny, but seeing that I'm in the smallest adult sizes in department stores, I guess I am. In dresses and jeans, I'm a misses 2 or 4. And (gasp) sometimes you can see my ribs. I eat about 2000 calories a day, though, so "eat a cheeseburger" isn't going to make a difference.

IMG_3308-copy.jpg

The one-piece is labeled a size 10/32. It's very stretchy and fit me when I was about fifteen pounds lighter or heavier (currently about 130#). The middle suit has no size but is a little uncomfortably tight. The last one is a size medium from the juniors department of JCPenney that I got over the summer.

These were taken this evening after a trip to the Super Happy Terrific Family Chinese Buffet with three platefuls. I probably should've waited until morning. :laugh:
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic Lynn!! :)
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    I eat about 2000 calories a day, though, so "eat a cheeseburger" isn't going to make a difference.

I would love to know what you do/did to get there. Right now, I'd pay money to eat 2000 calories. This could be colored by the fact that I am having one of those days when I am inexplicably ravenous no matter what I eat . . .
  • LorinaLynn
    Options
    Exercise calories. :smile: My maintenance base is around 1700, but I try to burn at least 300 a day to bump me up higher.

Right now, I'm recovering from a stress fracture, though. I'm not counting calories at all because I'd honestly rather gain a few pounds during the next couple weeks until I can really get going again. The only thing I can do now is bike and do seated upper body weights. I'm grumpy enough without being able to run without feeling deprived on the food, too. :laugh:
  • Cr357
    Cr357 Posts: 238
    Options
    Are all three photos at the same weight?
  • traceracer
    traceracer Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    The things I won't do in the name of Science... vintage swimwear vs modern swimwear. Vintage, IMO, makes everyone look curvier. I wouldn't call myself skinny, but seeing that I'm in the smallest adult sizes in department stores, I guess I am. In dresses and jeans, I'm a misses 2 or 4. And (gasp) sometimes you can see my ribs. I eat about 2000 calories a day, though, so "eat a cheeseburger" isn't going to make a difference.

IMG_3308-copy.jpg

The one-piece is labeled a size 10/32. It's very stretchy and fit me when I was about fifteen pounds lighter or heavier (currently about 130#). The middle suit has no size but is a little uncomfortably tight. The last one is a size medium from the juniors department of JCPenney that I got over the summer.

These were taken this evening after a trip to the Super Happy Terrific Family Chinese Buffet with three platefuls. I probably should've waited until morning. :laugh:
    You look amazing !!!
  • LorinaLynn
    Options
    Are all three photos at the same weight?

All three photos were taken tonight.
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options

IMG_3308-copy.jpg

Dang!
  • thcri
    thcri Posts: 459 Member
    Options

IMG_3308-copy.jpg

Dang!

double Dang!
  • cashnhaydensmama
    cashnhaydensmama Posts: 41 Member
    Options

IMG_3308-copy.jpg

I actually think you are quite curvy, even in the smallest bikini. You have a great shape! Fantastic job!!!!!!!
  • lee3978
    lee3978 Posts: 274
    Options
    Lorina Lynn YOU ARE MY IDOL!!!

How on earth did you record 3 platefuls? lol
  • ActorGirl1476
    ActorGirl1476 Posts: 221 Member
    Options

IMG_3308-copy.jpg

I see your point about bathing suits, and you look FANTASTIC.
  • SDkitty
    SDkitty Posts: 446 Member
    Options

IMG_3308-copy.jpg

I see your point about bathing suits, and you look FANTASTIC.

You look fantabulous! The style of bathing suit definitely makes a big difference. The one piece shows the hourglass more because it accentuates the waist AND boobs AND hips :)

Regarding the whole stupid "ribs showing" remarks/discussion...I am currently 5'8" 147lbs (still over my goal weight) and if I stand like I'm posing for photos or laying flat on a bench (like above photos) you can clearly see my ribs. I am not skinny or need to eat a cheeseburger. Besides the lbs I packed on my gut and thighs in the last year, I am a small girl. There are curvy girls that are still thin.
  • LorinaLynn
    Options
    Thanks! I have a pic of me in that one-piece when I was about 26 years old and no more than 120#, maybe less. I was very thin, thin, but in that suit, I had pinup curves. The molded bullet-bra cups helped a lot! And then this summer at about the same weight I am now, but I've become a teeny tiny bit smaller since then. (Yay weight lifting!)

1998.jpg

Elizabeth Taylor certainly was a genetically gifted, extremely curvy, stunningly beautiful woman, but in that photo, she was very young and quite thin... as thin as any of the modern girls in the top row of the OP's post and definitely as thin as I was at 26. She was just lucky to have big boobs.

http://www.retrocrush.com/babes/liztaylor/09.jpg