What was you and your husband/wifes first dace song when you

Options

Replies

• Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Then by brad paisley. It basically was our story. Love at first sight that keeps growing each day !!
  • Auspiciousgirl
    Options
    True Companion by Marc Cohen............You just HAVE to listen to it!!!!!!!!!:)

I love it!!! Mine was "All I Want is You" by U2.
  • estevo66
    estevo66 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Theme song to Beauty and the Beast
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Married in 2008 and our first dance was to "Happy" by NeverShoutNever ( how can you go wrong with ukealele? )
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    April 30th 2010

Life on Mars? - David Bowie
  • kcmomof2
    kcmomof2 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    We have been married for 5.5 years. Ours was Andrea Bocelli's Con te partirò.
  • britesideoflife
    britesideoflife Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm very surprised that I'm the first one on here with this song. Ours was In Your Eyes by Peter Gabriel. Love the song and the move Say Anything!

This was ours too!!!!!!!!!!! I was also getting surprised that there were not more people using this song...it is so beautiful. I still get teary when I here it, 7 years later :-)
  • Adshill
    Adshill Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Unforgettable by Nat King Cole. This year will be our 15th anniversary :)
  • dovesgate
    dovesgate Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    LOVE by Frank Sinatra.

My husband serenaded me with it often when we were dating. We ended up not having dancing at our reception as we were in a restaurant but it was what we picked when we first started planning.

Wanna Grow Old With You by Adam Sandler was our second choice.
  • Slove009
    Slove009 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    :cry: We still haven't had our first dance..... we got married in Vegas which was awesome. But been married a year this month (Jan. 5th) and we still haven't had our first dance.... But we were thinking of dancing to "I Believe in a Thing Called Love" by The Darkness when we do our vow renewals! Because we just never believed until we met!
  • CandeesLand
    Options
    Married Sept 2009. So Are You to Me- Eastmountainsouth. Short and sweet and I had it picked out years before I met him. I told him when we got engaged that this was the song, he loved it, and we still dance to it often. I walked down the isle to Have You Even Needed Someone So Bad- Def Leppard and we walked back up the isle to Hysteria-Def Leppard (a suprise to my husband) because I had picked the first dance song.
  • IrishHarpy1
    IrishHarpy1 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Ours was "You're the Inspriation" by Chicago. It was the first song we heard on the jukebox during our first date back when we were 14 years old.

It will be 20 years for us in May :heart:
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Typo in the topic: dace instead of mace.

Our first mace song was Touch by Amerie. She was dancing to the song at a club and I assumed the lyrics meant I could grope her. Damn that mace burns!!!
  • Lambiii
    Lambiii Posts: 321
    Options
    Typo in the topic: dace instead of mace.

Our first mace song was Touch by Amerie. She was dancing to the song at a club and I assumed the lyrics meant I could grope her. Damn that mace burns!!!

Lol oops thanks for that, not sure how to fix it, is there an edit topic button?
  • Mama_CAEI
    Mama_CAEI Posts: 235
    Options
    It will be 10 years in May. Our first dance was "Storybook Love" by Willy DeVille (from The Princess Bride).
    The movie means a lot to us because after we met, he finally figured out I liked him when I came over to his place one day to lend him my copy. (After we'd been talking about movies we love the day before.) Also, he said the song perfectly described how he felt about me. (And still does, of course.)
  • jayjaybee1015
    Options
    Ours was "This Kind of Love" by Sister Hazel. Great song!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    "Could I have this Dance (for the rest of my life)" by Anne Murray

The title speaks for itself.
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    end of the innocence - don henley
  • jared767
    Options
    ..can't believe it..I forgot the title! But it was something by Kenny G..about forever being in love.. I still remember the MTV..where they started being friends while they were kids..until they were already very old. How can I forget the title? Can anybody help me?
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    ..can't believe it..I forgot the title! But it was something by Kenny G..about forever being in love.. I still remember the MTV..where they started being friends while they were kids..until they were already very old. How can I forget the title? Can anybody help me?

you got it - it's called 'forever in love'.
    http://www.metacafe.com/watch/sy-35254786/kenny_g_forever_in_love_official_music_video/