What was you and your husband/wifes first dace song when you

Options
1234568»

Replies

• jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Elvis Presley - (Can't Help) Falling In Love with you. It's the only one I can get him to slow-dance with me to. He sings it in my ear and I "sing" some of the guitar parts - it always cracks him up. :laugh:

My father-daughter dance was Unforgettable w/ Nat and Natalie King Cole. Somehow it's always played at weddings, and every wedding Dad and I have been to together, we have danced to that song - so it seemed fitting.
  • hebbsgrrl
    hebbsgrrl Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    lost in this moment with you - big and rich
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Love Song - The Cure
  • jbeauchamp1
    jbeauchamp1 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    When you say nothing at all. We have always loved that song and have softly sang it to each other many times during our dating. My husband's step father played guitar and sang it...he has a wonderful voice! Only thing that would have made it more perfect is if Allison krauss would have been there to sing it herself! :smile:
  • consrvtvmom
    consrvtvmom Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You're the Best Thing by Style Council. Paul Weller from The Jam was in this band and my husband loved The Jam while in high school.
  • ArnStar
    ArnStar Posts: 44
    Options
    Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You - Glenn Medieros

Unfortunately, the marriage is coming to a close after 14 years. There were some good times though, and we have two awesome kids.

I remember on our wedding album I had the photographer emboss this quote on the cover - A man wants to be a woman's first love; a woman wants to be a man's last romance. And yes, it was true for us both when we got married. So long ago, and in a seemingly different life...
  • GouletB
    GouletB Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    We got married August 2007. Tim & Faith's "I need you" :) come to think of it I think that was our first ever dance lol
  • learnbygoing
    learnbygoing Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    We got married in December 2001 - just celebrated 10 years last month :D

Our first dance was to "Come What May" from the Moulin Rouge Soundtrack. Like some others I've read on here, we had a second song too - the last song we danced to at the reception was "All I Want is You" by U2.

Best day of my life.
  • buckeyefire
    Options
    Let's hear it for the girl by Alabama. My hubby chose the song and even 18 years later I still get that mushy feeling.