30 Day Shred starting Monday 23rd Jan

Options

Replies

• whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    did it yesterday so ready for it ... day 30 cant come soon enough and are you guys doing level one and two or do you just do level 1
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'd like to join this group too, but couldn't find the actual group in Groups. I did day 1 last night. I wasn't sure I could do it. I took a couple small breaks during cardio, but everything else was good. Yay! Not exactly sure I can do this every day though LOL. We'll have to see.
  • slimmerchick
    slimmerchick Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    You can either log it as circuit training or you can add your own exercise if you know the calories burned (go into your exercise log, search 30 day shred, and it will come up with an option to add it). I used to do it as circuit training, then got a HRM and the results were very close, so I added 30 day shred as a new exercise and I use that figure
  • slimmerchick
    Options
    I finished day 10 of level 1 when I got home from work today - not looking forward to level 2 tomorrow!

Today's non scale victory - I wore some trousers to work that had started to get snug but they were quite loose - good incentive to keep going!
  • beautifullyblessed16
    Options
    I would like to join the group! I completed day 4 level 1 today. invite me please! :)
  • wishous21
    Options
    Invite me too please! I haven't gotten the CD yet, now that I know what it is, so I will have to start next week......
  • wishous21
    Options
    Hi - I didn't know what it was until I read the thread of postings. It's the Jillian Micheals DVD right? Can you please add me to your motivational group? I would like to join, but don't have the DVD so I will have to join next week.:smile:
  • Katrob9
    Katrob9 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I haven't had a chance to go through the whole thread here cos we've been sticking to the group to keep it all in one place. If anyone wants to join the group please message/friend me :)
  • minussam
    minussam Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    did Day 1 this morning and will do day 2 tonight - need to catch up with you!
    I actually feel pretty good right now considering I'm up since 5.30 am
  • sushilady22
    Options
    I started the 30DS a week and half ago...and already I noticed a difference! I'm also watching what I eat and I've lost 3 lbs!
  • slimmerchick
    Options
    just did day 1 of level 2 - ouchy
  • sparkly75
    sparkly75 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Day one level one today for me - I nearly died on the jumping jacks / rope part - Im sure Ill only be able to move my eyes tomorrow!
    I secretly like the pain and feel fantastic though!
    Ill ask my body tomorrow what it thinks! :laugh:
    Im relatively new to exercise but Im not a sedentary person I have a busy job and am on my feet running around all day - but it appears I have no upper body strength whatsoever!
    I found the lunges leg exercises easy in comparison to the weights! My arms were quite shakey after!
    But like I said I feel amazing now and cant wait to see the results on day 30!
    If anyone else started today please add me it would be nice to share the pain x
    15305568.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • iMatzy
    iMatzy Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi there everyone, new to the site.

I did 30 Day Shred last monday too. Wasnt expecting it to be that hard since it wasnt in the beginning, but when it was nearly over I wanted to put my weights down, glad I didnt though and I finished it.

Jogged today for 30 mins and did day 3 level 1 with 30 day shred. So hooray!
  • kristothae
    Options
    Completed day 2 yesterday and I already notice a difference in my energy level. And I'm not as sore after day 1. Feeling more confident already :)
  • Jamicasmith
    Options
    Good morning, I did my day one last night. It was tough, but I got through it... Im looking forward to day 2. Cant wait to see some results. Im so happy that I started, I hope to get through all 30 days!
  • Jamicasmith
    Options
    Im learning my upper body strength isn't what I thought it was either, i had to do the push ups on my knees, and my 5lb weights felt extremely heavy during the side lunges. Im looking forward to getting stronger! Best of luck to you, you aren't alone.
  • bglinski
    Options
    How does everyone log this as exercise? I'd like to figure out the amount of calories burned but I don't know how?:huh:
  • whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    didnt do yesterday so now im starting over today ahhh
  • carrie1013
    Options
    Yes! I've been wanting to restart the 30DS, but haven't been motivated enough. I'm game! I sent a request to you :)
  • slimmerchick
    Options
    How does everyone log this as exercise? I'd like to figure out the amount of calories burned but I don't know how?:huh:

Circuit training general is quite accurate