Replies

• minussam
    minussam Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • pgr22
    pgr22 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Is it the Jillian Michael's 30 Day shred videos your talking about? If so i'm in too! Is there a specific eating lan we follow too? Or certain days we are to do certain levels? or videos?
  • mrsbrewha
    Options
    I have had the same problem! I cant stay on track....I get bored with it, but I should make myself do it. I'm gonna try to start with ya on Monday.

I have the same problem with getting bored easily! I am on day 6 and it's been 15 days, lol! I can't seem to get time to do it with my one year old running around. I need to just commit and do it! I am down to do this, but a few days ahead! I need to do it straight from here on out! I will try, can't make promises though! I will need a bit of help and encouragement! I don't want to use my child as an excuse!
  • FAVORED1
    FAVORED1 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Funny enough... just the weekend I said I'm gonna to another round of 30DS. I love JM workouts and 30DS is by far my fav at this moment. I did it and lost 20lbs literally as promised and love doing it. I actually took it on vacation with me and enjoyed every minute of it. Needless to say I'm in! Please send the details for the group.
  • cdawnstephens
    Options
    Buying and starting today!!

Current Measurements:
    SW:143
    Chest:36
    Waist:29
    Hips:37

will post thigh and arm measurement and pic this evening!
  • sparkly75
    sparkly75 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Im in!!
    But cant start until Thursday :(
    I hope thats not too late x
    15305568.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • amysmartin
    amysmartin Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I started Ripped in 30 today but I'll join your group cause I like motivation and support either way!
  • vgordon1
    Options
    I will start today; just what I needed to get motivated!
  • Happiness29
    Options
    Count me in! I am on my 4th day of the 30DS! Love it!
  • SheilaS95
    Options
    Please send me an invite as well... just picked up 30 day shred and planned to start today!
  • lizg1979
    lizg1979 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have the video and LOVE it although I will admit I can't do it every single day. I will start today and I will likely do one day on and one day off and build my self up to more.
  • Salukisazuki
    Options
    I should have started this today but my DVD didnt arrive, so i did 15 minutes of "burn fat, boost metabolism" (and nearly died) hopefully it will come tomorrow so i can crack on.

very excited!

please feel free to add me as a friend if you want company with this pain.....i do!
  • whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    mine aint come
  • JammyJae
    JammyJae Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    OMG so much harder than I expected!!!DAY 1 0f 30!
  • JammyJae
    JammyJae Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    OMG so much harder than I expected!!!DAY 1 0f 30! Good luck all!
  • Elliemom09
    Elliemom09 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Completed day 1 of 30 !!!! This is going to be tough, but i think it's going to pay off!!!
  • h0t_m0m
    h0t_m0m Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I just joined MFP after googling 30 day shred results and come across this site. I bought the DVD today and plan to start tomorrow morning. Can I join in this group?
  • vgordon1
    Options
    Just finished Day 1 of 30 Day Shred; it kicked my butt but I am glad I did it! 1 day down and 29 more to go:happy:
  • vgordon1
    Options
    How do you track the 30 day shred workout on MFP? Should I log it under Circuit Training?
  • kristothae
    Options
    Did day 1 of 30DS yesterday and SWEET JESUS. I have muscles that are sore that I didn't know existed. Makes me feel good though, I know it's working. I won't be getting home until later tonight and due to space restrictions I won't be able to do 30DS tonight :( So I'll find an alternate exercise tonight and do 30DS tomorrow since I'm off. How is everyone logging it??? Good luck guys!