Guys who find curvy girls more attractive...

Options

Replies

• jessickahhh
    Options
    My boyfriend doesn't necessarily have a curvy girl fetish nor a fat one but he does find girls who are in the healthy zone a lot more attractive than the stick thin ones. :p
  • TIDDYBEAR
    TIDDYBEAR Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I had to chew on this for a couple of days before I responded, lol.

Yes, there are SOME guys out there that like heavier women.  But, IMO they are FEW and FAR between.  MOST guys do NOT like "fat" chicks.  It is one thing to be with/love someone and then they gain weight and another to be attracted to someone heavy to start with.
    Me personally I went from 266 lbs to 190 lbs and my husband is EXTATIC!  Extatic is an understatement!!  His "wet dream" is 5' 100lbs.  Don't know how he started with me.  I was 165 in the beginning.
    So........ even if your bf "prefers" chubby women, if he loves you he will STILL love you if you loose weight.  So, do what is best for YOU!!

Jan
  • dougt333
    dougt333 Posts: 697
    Options
    I love the curvy..but not necessarily fat. There is a difference. Take the word curvey for example. It means curves. Like big curves on the chest and booty, and not as big on the waist (though a little doesn't bother me.) I find that is much more attractive than a tooth pick girl. My fiance started losing a lot of weight last year. Even though I was extremely attracted to her curvy figure, I supported her as long as she didn't lose the goods.
  • dougt333
    dougt333 Posts: 697
    Options
    Oh and keep the hair long ladies.
  • RainaWalks
    RainaWalks Posts: 72
    Options
    i lose weight and focus on how i feel...every guy i've ever been with has always looked around me at all the other pretty colours big and small with appreciation....

I'm going to lose 70 pounds....and this i do for me...
  • ShilohMaier
    ShilohMaier Posts: 135
    Options
    I don't think it's fair to guys to lump them all together and say what is their "normal", any more fair than it is to do that to women in any given circumstance. Every guy is different. When I met my husband, I was my "after" picture (see profile pic). I had E-cups, a 24" waist and 32" hips. Most men ogled the heck out of me (I have no doubt the ta-tas were the draw of the stares). My husband thought I looked fat because he doesn't like big boobs. I had to get a breast reduction for medical reasons, and he found me far more attractive with less curve. His ideal is stick thin and squishy, and he has told me that that is what all guys like. When other men would stare, he'd say it's just because guys assume girls with big boobs are hoes, and they must think I'm easy- but in no way could he fathom that they found me attractive. So your guy says it's normal for guys to like chubbier girls, my guy would call those women cows.
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Curves are what's all about. A girl without curves is just a man.

That is true! :laugh:
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options

I have friends that don't have "curves", I think they look fantastic, certainly not like men.
  • chris1816
    chris1816 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    I dig me some curvy short girls. My woman does it for me in every way :D
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options

I have friends that don't have "curves", I think they look fantastic, certainly not like men.

Word. Audrey Hepburn wasn't curvy. Certainly not manly.
  • Jishmeister
    Jishmeister Posts: 108
    Options
    Each guy is different. I know guys who like girls extremely thin, and I know guys who like more curvy woman. I'm curvy, I carry most of my weight on my bottom and thighs and when I lose weight, I hope I keep my curves. Just look at Anowa Adjah. She's sexy!
  • kazzari
    kazzari Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Of course, whatever your body type there is someone attracted to that body type. My bf likes his women model thin. He applauds all my efforts to get thinner and more toned. He would never discourage m from going to gym, getting stronger, putting on muscle. He is not attracted to soft and curvy. He loves my body type, which is why he was attracted to me initially. It only makes sense. Everything I do in the gym is for me. If he announced one day that he would like me to be a little softer and curvier, oh well!
  • mrnndj
    mrnndj Posts: 19
    Options
    Love the post from the man who said he loves how his wife looked the day he met her, or how she looks today or how she will look tomorrow!!
    THAT was the perfect post
  • shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Yep there are tons of guys who find curvy and slightly overweight girls more attractive.
    My boyfriend loves that I'm "soft" and "cuddly" lol but he supports me in my goal to lose a bit of weight ... of course I do not want to be super skinny or anything. There are lots of girls who pull off the skinny look just fine ... I respect it ... but I am not cut out for it lol.
    But I get hit on quite a bit in clubs and bars and even just out on the street. I see lots of girls who I would consider more attractive than myself around and yet for some reason the guys come to me lol, so I presume it is partly the curves :P
  • EvilMomma
    EvilMomma Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    My doctor, whom I have known for 20 years and who cares for my husband and daughter as well, is encouraging my weight loss with clear orders to not lose "too much" he prefers women to be curvy and healthy. lol
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    I like them breathing and with a pulse... unless I'm feeling frisky that day then anything is game! :wink:

LOL this made me laugh because my husband would have said something like this.

my husband doesn't have a preference apparently. we had this discussion recently. i was concerned that when i get to my goal weight of 160lbs he may not be attracted to me anymore. he married me when i was 270lbs and i'm now 185lbs. at times through our marriage, i have been worried about whether or not he's attracted to me. his words "i was attracted to you when you were 270lbs. i'm attracted to you now... you are smokin' hot!" lol different strokes for different folks. my husband isn't exactly what some of my friends would typically find attractive, but in my eyes he's a 10!
  • chris1816
    chris1816 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    See, my brain does this weird thing where I associate girls with a bit more meat on them as prime baby making material. However pretty much the range between lean and curvy makes me happy as long as they still have a feminine shape. I've seen plenty of fit women that are by no means chubby or fat.

Naturally my woman with her fantastic hips has me all kinds of excited that she wants to start weight training with me.
  • kmm7309
    kmm7309 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    My husband likes a curvy girl (around 140-160). I told him my goal weight, and his jaw dropped, but it was better when I told him the boobs were genetic and not going anywhere.

Seriously, my sister lost 100 pounds, was a size 4 pants, and had FF boobs. Mine are down from an LL to an HH. I think more than DD is too much though. I just love fighting nature!
  • thesmellofapples
    thesmellofapples Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    when i first started losing weight my boyfriend was really against it. he loves bigger girls. always has. it kind of confused me and even today i still feel like he must be joking. but he legit says if i'm super skinny one day he'll still think i'm beautiful and will love me still. but like "i'll love you no matter what" is usually a term people use to tell their other half if they're worried of getting too big or becoming disabled or something. before that i assumed guys always wanted the skinnier girl. but there are many guys out there who want the curves and the rolls.

in roman times the chubby look was actually what all the girls wanted to achieve and that was a thing of beauty. so i guess it's not so surprising that many still feel the same way.
  • Alexstrasza
    Alexstrasza Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Lyrics from a song by a band called the Jolly Rogers:

More than a handful’s wasted well I say that’s just bull
    For I have two good hands and they should both be full
    If you want my attention well here’s a sure bet
    All you need to do is flash me your curvy silhouette

Nothing can compare with the natural curves I love.
    Even when I’m sleeping, it’s curvy girls I dream of
    Curvy girls are lovely
    Curvy girls are great
    Curvy girls make me want to master…
    My own fate