Black Team Challenge Week 12

Options

Replies

• 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Stop in Ohio on your way & I'll make you some peppers & Peeps. :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Ok I am gone for the day and you all got into the PEEPS?????:angry:

No no no!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    THEY did it-- I stayed healthy-- only an egg. :wink: :devil:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    I mixed them with veggies! What more do you want from me, woman!?
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Isn't eating brightly colored foods good for you? That's why peeps come in all different colors!
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Definitely a healthy eating strategy to fill your plate with a variety of colors.

pink, yellow, purple, and blue?? -- not so sure..:noway: :noway:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

did anyone see the bats and pumpkins that they had for Halloween -- yes, my friends, Peeps are not just for Easter anymore..
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I'm for the originals. I only like peeps and only in Easter colors (especially blue and purple). The bunnies are flat and marshmallows should not be brown or red/green. It's just odd.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,981 Member
    Options
    Just saw this on another thread. :laugh:

Peepshow.jpg

[img][/img]th_teehee.gif

Peeps could serioulsy make me gain back pounds.........:love:
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    I haven't had any Peeps at all this year and now I really, really want one.

Yummy in my tummy.

sorry shuntae - didn't mean to start something..

Starburst Jelly Beans are the devil :heart:
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    I have put Week 3 of C5K to bed. Its getting interesting as to if I will be able to complete future levels. I know just gotta push through it and get out of comfort zone. This chick is going to bed.

Good Night Black Team :heart:
  • Marla64
    Options
    whoa-- okay, to California and back I must run-- went out to dinner with hubby tonight-- steak, potato, couple onion rings-- and home for some Reese's Pieces-- blech.

It was all yummy, though-- except the candy-- I rather ate that by habit.

Off to work-- busy weekend ahead-- didn't run tonight, will run tomorrow--

Gee-- I'm so boring tonight-- must be tired. :noway:

niteynite
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Want to know what I went and did? Look at my profile pic! I cut a bunch off, and colored it a ton. I couldn't decide what color so it has shades of burgandy in the bottom, then black on top, then super blonde highlights. I just let my girl do her thing with my hair and it was an awesome feeling! I felt like a princess and my fantastic stylist had as much fun as I had. She wouldn't let me see it and five hours later this is what I end up with. So, I'm a little nervious about a big change but it's only hair...right?
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE stale peeps and to me it doesn't matter what color they are. I love them and they have been my disadvantage this week. I prefer not to say how many of them I have eaten. UGH, but YUM!!!!!
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Want to know what I went and did? Look at my profile pic! I cut a bunch off, and colored it a ton. I couldn't decide what color so it has shades of burgandy in the bottom, then black on top, then super blonde highlights. I just let my girl do her thing with my hair and it was an awesome feeling! I felt like a princess and my fantastic stylist had as much fun as I had. She wouldn't let me see it and five hours later this is what I end up with. So, I'm a little nervious about a big change but it's only hair...right?

LYNNIE! I LOVE IT! You look amazing, woman! :flowerforyou:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Janie - I've seen them for Christmas & Valentine's Day, too. I snubbed them. Peeps only deserve my love on the holiday they were meant for! :tongue:

Bobbi - I'm sorry you're having a hard time pushing through the C25K. *hugs* Think of it this way, though. You're doing more now than you were 3 weeks ago! You've already made great progress!

Marla - Glad you got to enjoy a nice dinner with you hubby! Send those Reeses Pieces this way! Every time I read those words, my mouth waters a little bit. :smooched:

Amanda - YAY! Another stale peep fan! :laugh: Step away from the bad candy!

CMRiverside - Hi! :flowerforyou: Are you joining us?! :glasses:

I had a kick butt day at the gym yesterday (960 cals! woo hoo!) & feel awesome, but my scale is still refusing to get back down to that number. I think as soon as I hit my goal weight a week or so ago, my body decided to go into one of it's favorite modes & bounce me 5# up/down/sideways for awhile...not to mention the muscle issue we all talked about earlier this week ARGH! I hate when it does that. :grumble: I'm very near just calling it a day with the scale. We'll see.

Have a lovely weekend, team! Where's Sam been?
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options

I love the new hair...you look great!
  • Marla64
    Options
    Lynnie!!! Pretty!!!!!!!!
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys! It was scary but I am thinking hey, it's a new deal, a new you--go for it! I start my new store on Monday so I needed a confidence booster!
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Lynnie - YOU LOOK FANTASTIC!! I really love the look..

Bobbi - hang in there - you are my hero for getting to Week 3..

I agree with most - I am more of a traditionalist when it comes to Peeps.. yellow and pink are really the ones that hold my heart.. besides, I have enough trouble avoiding them at Easter, I don't really need the extra temptation during any other time of the year.

I had another eureka moment last night. I wore my HRM while swimming.. 54 minutes in the pool swimming freestyle gave me 357 calories (minus the 100 I would expend sitting around = 257). The MFP site has been giving me something like 800 calories for 1 hour (which I did think was high - that's why I decided to measure).

Sooo,, I've been giving myself far too much credit for swimming. No wonder I haven't been losing.

So, a reset - now at 1 lb a week to lose and wearing a HRM for all exercise..

Wish me luck for next weigh in..

janie
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys! It was scary but I am thinking hey, it's a new deal, a new you--go for it! I start my new store on Monday so I needed a confidence booster!

WOW! Sexy Lynnie!

(get back dear husband................NO you may NOT look at her profile.............back I say..........)

:wink: :flowerforyou: