Black Team Challenge-- lucky 13!

Options

Replies

• loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Sam, Easter is April 12

I know I was and am craving PB.

We do a huge easter egg hunt on Easter at work. I mean we buy about 1200 easter eggs and we have 3 different age groups.

Is one of the groups for those over 10 because I could so woop those little kids butts at hunting Easter eggs if there is peanut butter-filled chocolate involved. :bigsmile:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Sam, Easter is April 12

I know I was and am craving PB.

We do a huge easter egg hunt on Easter at work. I mean we buy about 1200 easter eggs and we have 3 different age groups.

Is one of the groups for those over 10 because I could so woop those little kids butts at hunting Easter eggs if there is peanut butter-filled chocolate involved. :bigsmile:

we do 1-3
    4-8
    9-12

They are filled with dumb toys from oriental trading.
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options

we do 1-3
    4-8
    9-12

[/quote]

Too bad you don't do an over 40 group.. I can be pretty motivated when there is candy involved..

jb
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Some day I might even figure out the quotes the first time..:grumble: :grumble:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

we do 1-3
    4-8
    9-12

Too bad you don't do an over 40 group.. I can be pretty motivated when there is candy involved..

jb
    [/quote]

I know what you mean I have a MEAN sweet tooth
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    I love this challenge idea!! Since I am still currently on the blue team... do I have your permission to share this challenge with them?? It's really a great way for us all to refocus & get ourselves "back to basics" as you say!

say yes.... please!! :blushing:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    I love this challenge idea!! Since I am still currently on the blue team... do I have your permission to share this challenge with them?? It's really a great way for us all to refocus & get ourselves "back to basics" as you say!

Oh my-- absolutely-- bless your heart for asking!

When it comes to our health and doing good things for our bodies, we're all on the same team-- knock yourself out!!!!
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options

Oh my-- absolutely-- bless your heart for asking!

When it comes to our health and doing good things for our bodies, we're all on the same team-- knock yourself out!!!!

Amen, sister, Amen!!:drinker:

Thank you! I'm going to pass this along to my blue buddies!!:smile:

You guys rock!! :bigsmile:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Well, I must have done something right today-- I'm hungry!!!!!!

Just had 7 triscuits-- nite all!!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Okay, so I didn't do this very well yesterday. I measured a few things, but then Doug came home to inform me that the local ice cream shop opened for the season. :grumble: Next thing I know, he's on the phone with my parents seeing if we can bring kids & ice cream over for dessert :grumble: I got a cherry sundae made with frozen yogurt, but i couldn't tell you how much I had if I tried. The boys ate a lot of it & Tabitha had a few bites. :grumble: I think Doug needs an ice cream intervention.

TODAY, however, I've weighed all of my food & I need to go calculate calories for my bread now (I make our own so no piece is ever the same). YAY! Hopefully we can all figure out the root of the problem to our p-words...or in my case...my never ending gain. Oy. I refuse to post it, though! REFUSE!
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Still sounds like you did a good job sara! wtg.

I was a very good boy yesterday. EVERYTHING was measured and logged. I didn't work out yesterday, but that was a consious choice. I needed a day off I think it had been close to 10 days straight without a break. Exctiting thing is that you will probably notice that my biggest loser challenge ticker has been replaced. I hit my goal for the challenge this morning of 245lbs. So 37lbs during the challenge so far. So I have replaced it with a ticker for my next goal, which is to cross the line into the wonderful world of overweight and leave obese behind me. So new goal and new ticker, very excited!

Good luck with the challenge today guys! :drinker:
  • 3babybeans
    Options

I was a very good boy yesterday. EVERYTHING was measured and logged. I didn't work out yesterday, but that was a consious choice. I needed a day off I think it had been close to 10 days straight without a break. Exctiting thing is that you will probably notice that my biggest loser challenge ticker has been replaced. I hit my goal for the challenge this morning of 245lbs. So 37lbs during the challenge so far. So I have replaced it with a ticker for my next goal, which is to cross the line into the wonderful world of overweight and leave obese behind me. So new goal and new ticker, very excited!

YAY, Andrew! *hugs* That is so exciting for you! Congratulations! I like the new ticker, too. The snail made me giggle. Are you encouraging the p-word? :laugh:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

Andrew, How tall are you?
  • Tri_Dad
    Options

YAY, Andrew! *hugs* That is so exciting for you! Congratulations! I like the new ticker, too. The snail made me giggle. Are you encouraging the p-word? :laugh:

The snail is me accepting the fact that at this point I have lost enough weight that I wont be having any 6 pound weeks any time soon. lol
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Well, acceptance is a good step. :laugh: Good for you!
  • Tri_Dad
    Options

lol that's up for debate. Last I checked I was close to 6' But I believe my doc measured me at 5" 11.5 inches. So I am calculated based on a flat 5'11" so I may be at overweight a bit sooner than the goal says but at least when I hit 215lbs I will definately be there.
    :drinker:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

lol that's up for debate. Last I checked I was close to 6' But I believe my doc measured me at 5" 11.5 inches. So I am calculated based on a flat 5'11" so I may be at overweight a bit sooner than the goal says but at least when I hit 215lbs I will definately be there.

I was just asking cause I just looked at your goal weight and 177 seems really skinny. Hubs is 6'2" and at 190 he is way skinny!
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    I just don't get it!!

Weigh myself this morning YAY 177.6, get ready for work, go potty, weigh myself again afterwards 179!!!! :mad: :angry: :explode: :angry: :mad: :grumble: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :grumble: :explode: :angry: :mad: :angry: :explode: :grumble: :noway:
  • Tri_Dad
    Options

I was just asking cause I just looked at your goal weight and 177 seems really skinny. Hubs is 6'2" and at 190 he is way skinny!

Yah, tell me about it. According to every BMI calculator out there the highest point in my healthy weight range is 179lbs. I set the goal a few pounds below that. However, If I get to a point where I feel like I am getting to thin than I am done. I have always been a big dude with a big frame and I hold weight well. People usually think I weight 30lbs less than I actually do. The weight loss is only part of my fitness journey anyway. I am more concerned now with lean muslce than fat loss. So if someday I way 225lbs as long as it is lean muslce than I'm down with that. I'm sure I will get to the point when I am playing it by ear rather than shooting for that goal of 177.
  • Tri_Dad
    Options
    I just don't get it!!

Weigh myself this morning YAY 177.6, get ready for work, go potty, weigh myself again afterwards 179!!!! :mad: :angry: :explode: :angry: :mad: :grumble: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :grumble: :explode: :angry: :mad: :angry: :explode: :grumble: :noway:

I know what your talkin about lady. There are times when I get up in the morning and and weight one thing. Then I'll "Take the browns to the superbowl" and somehow weight more afterward. It never makes sence. The scale is a poison to our happiness. I need to start doing more measuring (arms legs waist ect...) I don't think the scale is telling the whole story. Also curious what kind of scale do you have?