Black Team Challenge-- lucky 13!

Options

Replies

• 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    (don't believe it-- )

:huh:

don't believe that girls are easier to potty train.

Duh. I should have known what you were talking about. :laugh: Thank you for telling me that, though! You know how moms are about "my child did THIS at THIS age"? i've been getting a LOT of that lately & most of it has revolved around potty training. It's getting old. My kids are NOT your kids! Get over it!
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I literally have a kid on either side of me pooping.

:huh: Hey, when I have free time my hobbies include being on the internet and watching tv but whatever floats your boat I guess.
  • loreeb18
    Options
    (don't believe it-- )

Duh. I should have known what you were talking about. :laugh: Thank you for telling me that, though! You know how moms are about "my child did THIS at THIS age"? i've been getting a LOT of that lately & most of it has revolved around potty training. It's getting old. My kids are NOT your kids! Get over it!

Don't worry. My kid isn't potty-trained yet either. :bigsmile:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    (don't believe it-- )

Slacker.:wink:
  • loreeb18
    Options
    (don't believe it-- )

It's a trade off. Since she already has her driver's license and can speak three languages fluently, I figure we can take our time on the potty-training.
  • Marla64
    Options
    (don't believe it-- )

It's a trade off. Since she already has her driver's license and can speak three languages fluently, I figure we can take our time on the potty-training.

Only three? Puh.:wink:
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    *sneaks on at work*

OMG OMG OMG IT IS SO HARD TO CALORIE COUNT IN THE MIDST OF MOVING!!!!!!!

YARGH!
    I'm probably thirty pounds heavier!!! I can't find my scale either. WHOOPS, really DID lose it! Haha.

Hope all is well, gotta run again!
  • jentx
    jentx Posts: 244
    Options
    Good afternoon!

Ok so I have a huge headache and I'm getting grumpy at work, at least it's almost over!

What vitamins do y'all take? I just bought some multi-vitamins from Jenny Craig cause I wasn't taking any and thought lets see how these make me feel. Well I tried for the first time yesterday and felt sick to my stomach, I thought maybe it was because I hadn't eaten my whole breakfast or drank enough water with them. Well today I ate all my breakfast before taking them and drank about 16oz of water with them, and still got nauseous. Anyone have a vitamin I should try instead? I'm going to talk to them about it on Thursday when I go for weighin, but I had no clue a vitamin could make you feel that way.
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options

I'm loving everyone's workout playlists...got some ideas for stuff to add to my own. I have a playlist on my iPod especially for the gym, and here are some of my faves. Be warned, I have what I like to call eclectic (and others like to call a hot mess) taste in music. :bigsmile:

My playlist IS a hot mess!!
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Good afternoon!

Ok so I have a huge headache and I'm getting grumpy at work, at least it's almost over!

What vitamins do y'all take? I just bought some multi-vitamins from Jenny Craig cause I wasn't taking any and thought lets see how these make me feel. Well I tried for the first time yesterday and felt sick to my stomach, I thought maybe it was because I hadn't eaten my whole breakfast or drank enough water with them. Well today I ate all my breakfast before taking them and drank about 16oz of water with them, and still got nauseous. Anyone have a vitamin I should try instead? I'm going to talk to them about it on Thursday when I go for weighin, but I had no clue a vitamin could make you feel that way.

I don't take vitamins but maybe try just one a day vitamins maybe. they make one just for women.
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options

I'm loving everyone's workout playlists...got some ideas for stuff to add to my own. I have a playlist on my iPod especially for the gym, and here are some of my faves. Be warned, I have what I like to call eclectic (and others like to call a hot mess) taste in music. :bigsmile:

Here's to hot messes! I have to admit I'm biased to older music (prior to 2000 for the most part), but I love a little bit of everything. Whoever said there's something wrong with diverse taste?
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Shuntae! I'm looking forward to the new av! You're gorgeous anyways, but its always good to see a "new" face.

Jen - Welcome to the group! You've had an iPod 2 months & haven't opened it?! Send it this way! I'll load it up for you! :wink:

Gotta run but I'll bbl to comment more. I literally have a kid on either side of me pooping. I live the high life, I tell ya. :grumble:

:laugh: i must say "are you pooping" at least a hundred times a day. trying to get the 2 year old to use the potty but he has no interest

I thought you might be talking to Andrew. HAHAHA
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Shuntae! I'm looking forward to the new av! You're gorgeous anyways, but its always good to see a "new" face.

Jen - Welcome to the group! You've had an iPod 2 months & haven't opened it?! Send it this way! I'll load it up for you! :wink:

Gotta run but I'll bbl to comment more. I literally have a kid on either side of me pooping. I live the high life, I tell ya. :grumble:

:laugh: i must say "are you pooping" at least a hundred times a day. trying to get the 2 year old to use the potty but he has no interest

nah, he's doing it all by himself now:laugh:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

Here's to hot messes! I have to admit I'm biased to older music (prior to 2000 for the most part), but I love a little bit of everything. Whoever said there's something wrong with diverse taste?

I grew up listening to everything from the greatfull dead to metallica to NKOTB. That is a HOT MESS!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options

Awwww! What a big boy he's becoming. :laugh:
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options

I grew up listening to everything from the greatfull dead to metallica to NKOTB. That is a HOT MESS!

Same here, but I love it! The best part is the odd looks I get sometimes.
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    ok, before i get myself in MORE trouble, i'm off to watch DWTS! night everyone :flowerforyou:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options

I even get to wear big boy under pants sometimes! :drinker:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

I even get to wear big boy under pants sometimes! :drinker:

Are they the cool underoos you used to wear as a kid?:bigsmile: :laugh: :wink:
  • Marla64
    Options
    Okay-- I'm probably going to end up being the bad guy in this issue-- but when I first posted here on MFP back in July, I rubbed people the wrong way because I couldn't understand why some people got mad when others began to "be nicer to them once they lost weight."

There's another thread here where somebody whines about it-- what's your beef, people?

Here's my feeling-- we allowed ourselves to get overweight, right? Not a good thing.

We're losing weight, getting ourselves and our lives on track, taking charge of our body-- a good thing.

If people respect us for the good we're doing, and are nicer to us, notice our weight loss, pay a little more attention because we look better and feel better about ourselves and maybe it shows in our disposition-- what's the problem????

People just have to have something to bitcch about-- get a grip already-- people being nice to you is a good thing-- :noway:

So-- I posted my thoughts on the other thread-- let's see how many people I can tick off--