Black Team Challenge-- lucky 13!

Options

Replies

• loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I'm Yours- Jason Mraz

That's my cell phone ringer. I call it my "happy" song. It makes me think of just chilling out on a beach in Hawaii with a drink in my hand. *sigh*

When I'm doing a long run on the treadmill and that song comes on again I think to myself one day I will looklike a girl that he woiuld date! Is that bad of me?:bigsmile:

Whatever motivates you! :laugh:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I'm Yours- Jason Mraz

That's my cell phone ringer. I call it my "happy" song. It makes me think of just chilling out on a beach in Hawaii with a drink in my hand. *sigh*

Take me with you! :smooched:

Sam - Not wrong at all, lady! You're getting closer one day at a time! *hugs*

I am having some "weight" issues lately, but I think I'll post about it tomorrow. I need more time to reflect on it....

Night night, black team! :smooched:
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    I'm Yours- Jason Mraz

i LOVE that song, too. but my happy song is "how does she know?" from enchanted. i don't know why, but it makes me smile every time i hear it. (it's my ring tone)
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    So I changed my AV again but this is a girl that I will never see again :sad: :frown: . This girl had a flat stomach and no double chin. I was 19 in this picture.
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Oh ANDY, who is that cute guy in Your AV? :blushing:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    So I changed my AV again but this is a girl that I will never see again :sad: :frown: . This girl had a flat stomach and no double chin. I was 19 in this picture.

and yes I changed it back. The pic is up in my profile but that girl makes me nervous!:huh:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    yowsa-- Andrew-- take it easy on us old broads-- watch the sexy avatars-- it's getting hot suddenly here in New Jersey :wink: -- awesome picture--

Beth-- good looking hubster you got there-- you two are adorable together-- so nice to see you two doing such good things for yourselves-- your future is so bright-- congrats to you both!

Had a nice day today-- relaxed a bit with the old man-- shopped and had an egg roll instead of the lo mein-- and I was okay, for the most part, with the calories--

So glad to have this focus back-- it's like a fog has lifted.

Nite all--
  • Marla64
    Options
    good morning this windy day-- brrrrrrr from New Jersey!

Sure hope it stops blustering by this evening-- it's gonna be a chilly run-- :grumble:

Heading to work-- just checking in--

Sara-- never mentioned your lovely new picture-- shame on me!!!- the thin face !!!! You're gorgeous!

Amanda? Where you be, young lady? Shake off them blues and jump back in!

Gotta split!
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Wow the black team is sure quiet today. I don't really have anything interesting to say. I'm just bumping this so we get back to the first page. :laugh:
  • jentx
    jentx Posts: 244
    Options
    Good Morning Black Team!

Ok so this week is going to be a great week, I just know it! I did tons of cleaning and moving this weekend, no real "workouts" but I was definitely burning, so yay!

And you guys totally motivated me to actually open the ipod I bought 2 months ago and put some tunes on it :laugh: When I go to the gym I'm more of a class kind of girl but maybe just maybe that will make me try one of those scary machines, I hope I don't trip and fall and look like an idiot!

So I just checked my email and I got invited to a happy hour tonight for a girl at my old work who's leaving, I'm tempted to go because it's my favorite margarita place but I need to stay focused, plus I haven't talked to her in about a year so it's not like it's a close friend that would be upset I didn't make it. Margaritas are my vice and I know if I give in to them then I defeat the whole purpose of getting myself healthy and hot :drinker:

That's it for now....Hope you all are having a wonderful day!!!
    Jen :flowerforyou:
  • Marla64
    Options
    Good Morning Black Team!

When I go to the gym I'm more of a class kind of girl but maybe just maybe that will make me try one of those scary machines, I hope I don't trip and fall and look like an idiot!

Be afraid, Jen-- be very, very afraid-- :wink: :laugh:

funny-strange-people-1.gif

(me and my sorry ol' treadmill clip-- can't get enough of it !! :laugh: )
  • jentx
    jentx Posts: 244
    Options
    Lol I think I am scared, first y'all tell me if I join be afraid of the plateaus and now this clip. Yikes!!! :noway:
  • musicmom04
    Options
    wow, marla has a pretty new av, too. we're all getting so HOT!!
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Look at all the new avs...we are some sexy beasts! I just might have to take a new picture myself and add to the collection!

I'm loving everyone's workout playlists...got some ideas for stuff to add to my own. I have a playlist on my iPod especially for the gym, and here are some of my faves. Be warned, I have what I like to call eclectic (and others like to call a hot mess) taste in music. :bigsmile:

Sexy Back- Justin Timberlake
    The New Workout Plan- Kanye West
    Chop Suey- System of a Down
    It Happens- Sugarland
    Brickhouse-Commodores
    Get Back-Beatles
    The Way You Move-Outkast
    Fergalicious-Fergie

The list is too long to list it all, but you get the idea.

I'm not expecting much this week because TOM is due any day, but I feel (and see) a definite difference in my body over the course of the last several weeks now. And best of all, someone thought I wore a size or two smaller than I do!

Happy Monday!
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Shuntae! I'm looking forward to the new av! You're gorgeous anyways, but its always good to see a "new" face.

Jen - Welcome to the group! You've had an iPod 2 months & haven't opened it?! Send it this way! I'll load it up for you! :wink:

Gotta run but I'll bbl to comment more. I literally have a kid on either side of me pooping. I live the high life, I tell ya. :grumble:
  • musicmom04
    Options
    Shuntae! I'm looking forward to the new av! You're gorgeous anyways, but its always good to see a "new" face.

Jen - Welcome to the group! You've had an iPod 2 months & haven't opened it?! Send it this way! I'll load it up for you! :wink:

Gotta run but I'll bbl to comment more. I literally have a kid on either side of me pooping. I live the high life, I tell ya. :grumble:

:laugh: i must say "are you pooping" at least a hundred times a day. trying to get the 2 year old to use the potty but he has no interest
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Oh, Beth. I have 18 months of pooping stories to go with Zeke. *eye roll* MICAH, however, potty trained himself. He started pooping on the potty 2 months after Zeke finally decided that it was okay. I wasn't ready to start potty training him, but he decided he didn't like his diaper any more so he started using the potty. If he has pants off, he's 100% on BOTH counts. Pants on...about 10%. *sigh* Of all the parenting hurdles, potty training is my least favorite. :sick: I'm hoping Tabitha is easier b/c that's what everyone claims. "Girls are easier than boys!" I'll believe it when I see it. I plan on a knock down battle considering what I've gone through with Zeke! :laugh:
  • Marla64
    Options
    (don't believe it-- )
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    (don't believe it-- )

:huh:
  • Marla64
    Options
    (don't believe it-- )

:huh:

don't believe that girls are easier to potty train.