• FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    How do I post a picture?!

You have to change the IMG code to lower case
  • Cindy311
    Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Having had the scare of a lifetime last Thursday dealing with my husband I'm more thankful than ever for him.
    I'm so glad everything's OK. Reminds me too painfully of my own scare, when husband's liver started to fail. That was 2009. It's painful to talk about nearly losing him. But he's all better now!

Glad to read that he's okay! :)
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    All of your husbands are soooo cute!!! :smile: Mine is a handsome one too, I would post a picture but he doesn't like his picture all over the interwebz :laugh:

I asked mine if I could post a picture. Was going to stay serious about it, but as I looked through trying to find which one I liked the most I came across a couple more. I told him which ones and he grumbled a bit, but he let me - one more reason to love him!
  • thor1god1of1awesome
    thor1god1of1awesome Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    my wife is AWESOME she is an amazing cook, always helps me and supports me with everthing. She is my rock, she is smart, sexy, and fun. Most of all she stepped and has been a mother to my oldest kid. I couldnt ask for a better woman in my life. Plus i love her big ol titties lmao
  • WhitneyAnnabelle
    WhitneyAnnabelle Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I have Bipolar I, and my husband puts up with every mood imaginable (sometimes not always in the best ways, but he makes a hell of an effort). He supports everything I do and doesn't complain when I make him eat seitan and green juice (he loves both). He's so nice, in fact, that he makes me feel really lazy because he waits on me hand and foot. I don't give him enough credit, and I can't wait until we have children because I know he's going to be an incredible father.
  • tig_ol_bitties
    tig_ol_bitties Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Plus i love her big ol titties lmao

Just to clear things up...I'm not his wife :wink:
  • smashatoms
    smashatoms Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Ahhh, here we go!

Being adventurous out in the forest:
    261765_759225184887_40602796_37653287_8186047_n.jpg

TJ with our pug:
    333536_848403964897_40602796_38415665_139174525_o.jpg

When he had long hair and I was gigantic:
    n94101135_30286123_1848.jpg

And finally, us being adorable on the first snowy day last year:
    63222_658906978377_40602796_36765248_2230171_n.jpg
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options

haha
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I love this thread. My husband is awesome. He is my best friend and the love of my life. He is a fantastic father offers love and support and a shoulder to cry on. He picks me up when I'm down and tucks me in when I'm beat. I love him and am blessed to have him.
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    My husband is wonderful. He always calls me his tiny little princess . He works hard and always gropes me so it makes me feel desired.
  • Koketa0510
    Options

:laugh:
  • TnTHawkins
    TnTHawkins Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Bump for later.

I want to read the stories so that I too can be an awesome husband!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • thor1god1of1awesome
    thor1god1of1awesome Posts: 481 Member
    Options

True but Im a morman in my head so you could always be number two lmao
  • ksuther13
    Options
    I love my husband so much. We started dating right after my 17th birthday and we've been together for 13 years! I didn't think it was possible but I love him more and more each day. God has truly blessed me.
  • muffindowd
    Options
    This post made me so so so happy!! You're so lucky to have an incredible husband like you do :). I am also very fortunate to have a totally kickass husband!! We have been together since I was 19 years old...at my very skinniest ever. He has been with me through thick and thin (literally) and has been by my side as I have lost 55 pounds. He tells me I am beautiful constantly, even when I was at my heaviest.

He is an incredible research and development chef and works hard every day in the kitchen, and then makes me dinner every single night...whatever I want, and caters to my every dietary whim ;D. He grocery shops, he helps clean when I ask...he fills my car up with gas every single weekend. I got a new car last summer and have NEVER filled it up with gas because he always makes sure to do it for me. He is an awesome "dad" to our dogs and they absolutely adore him. When he travels for work they just wait by the front door.

Oh, and he is super handsome. And he has a killer beard. And tons of hot tattoos..including a pinup of me on his leg, and he is getting a sleeve devoted to us...I could go on and on and on, and ON. :D:D:D

Thanks for this!! It made my afternoon sunshiny and I can't wait to see him tonight!!
  • vtempes
    vtempes Posts: 47
    Options
    I am sooooooooo very glad to have finally found a thread talking about all the wonderful qualities of SO's.

Not even sure where to start with my husbands' many wonderful attributes...he helps with cooking, cleaning, dishes, laundry and even the litter box! On top of being an amazing help around the house he has also ALWAYS supported in me in all of lifes endeavors thus far! Always tells me I'm beautiful, has a hard time keeping his hands off me, can make me laugh no matter what. He randomly breaks into song and serenades me (often makes up his own words). He puts up with my highly unstable dysfunctional family (even better than I do at times). He works full time while I work a 0.6 and never complains about ANYTHING! He wakes me up every morning (Mon-Fri) with a back rub and kiss letting me know its time to get up and go to the gym (I asked him once to wake me as my alarm was not working...and he told me not to bother buying a new one as he would rather wake me because, "I get to see your beautiful face before I go to work then". He works out with me at home on a daily basis! He believes in me and encourages me to believe in myself as well! We have been together through thick and through thin (literally and figuratively...as someone else posted).

Goodness...that's just the beginning! He is amazing and I am truly blessed to have him as my husband! Looking forward to watching him with out future child/ren...as he is also wonderful with out nieces/nephew.
  • smashatoms
    smashatoms Posts: 144 Member
    Options

Haha! My husband calls mine bitties which is a mishmash of big and titties. :laugh:
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    my wife is AWESOME she is an amazing cook, always helps me and supports me with everthing. She is my rock, she is smart, sexy, and fun. Most of all she stepped and has been a mother to my oldest kid. I couldnt ask for a better woman in my life. Plus i love her big ol titties lmao

:laugh: OMG i think i just pooped myself from laughing so hard
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Bump for later.

I want to read the stories so that I too can be an awesome husband!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awww that is so darned sweet :cry: QUIT MAKIN ME CRY!!!! :laugh: