Never eating Mickey D's again...

Options

Replies

• Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    Theres like 2 kinds of people on Myfitnesspal...those who think they are know-it-alls about fitness and health and are like drill sergeants and the other side who are just normal people trying to live a healthier lifestyle while still enjoying life...LEAVE THEM ALONE
    You forgot the people that perpetuate myths repeatedly.

Those too!

LOL...only three kinds of people? YRS

you forgot the people who brag about eating crap on one thread then whine about not losing weight on another thread...there are many many differnt types people here

Says the guy criticizing people for their unhealthy food choices than has a pic of himself smoking.....

LOL...that pic is Mickey Rourke the actor
  • paulamarsden
    paulamarsden Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Also that "healthy home cooked food" Cottage pie, mash potato, beans, stew/ whatever, full of BUTTER, SALT & OFFCUTS!

Not in MY house!

ditto! or my mothers...!

Yeah 'cos as a young child I bet you really knew alot about food other than "eating alot makes you fat".

my mum cooks the same now as always, we grew our own and my grandmother taught me to cook and bake. my weight issues are due to steroids as a child treating whooping cough, and more recently a thyroid tumour.

so please, do continue.
  • Clarecbear82
    Clarecbear82 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Also that "healthy home cooked food" Cottage pie, mash potato, beans, stew/ whatever, full of BUTTER, SALT & OFFCUTS!

Not in MY house!
    r

ditto! or my mothers...!
    Or mine! We where to busy eating ready meals and chicken nuggets :tongue: gotta love the 80s
  • lind3400
    lind3400 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Theres like 2 kinds of people on Myfitnesspal...those who think they are know-it-alls about fitness and health and are like drill sergeants and the other side who are just normal people trying to live a healthier lifestyle while still enjoying life...LEAVE THEM ALONE
    You forgot the people that perpetuate myths repeatedly.

Those too!

LOL...only three kinds of people? YRS

you forgot the people who brag about eating crap on one thread then whine about not losing weight on another thread...there are many many differnt types people here

Says the guy criticizing people for their unhealthy food choices than has a pic of himself smoking.....

LOL...that pic is Mickey Rourke the actor

LOl I'm sorry I cant tell with the sunglasses on I apologize for my remark
  • MummyOfSeven
    MummyOfSeven Posts: 314 Member
    Options

Not in MY house!

ditto! or my mothers...!

Yeah 'cos as a young child I bet you really knew alot about food other than "eating alot makes you fat".

Errrr, am I being 'dissed'? If so, why?
  • hollyeverhart
    hollyeverhart Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    400300_2488086642197_1253623952_31953782_699234660_n.jpg

Here you go!
    I hate fast food for this very reason.

I find that looking on the main/help thread on the Message Boards helps with many questions I have.

Thank god I don't eat fast food! (Or MEAT! in general) YUCK!
  • paigemarie93
    paigemarie93 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    But that healthy home cooked food ain't always so healthy!
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    My kids have never had anything from McDs except the apples and maybe a smoothie.

I like their coffee.

We don't do fast food.
  • cheninaerin
    Options
    I don't see what you expected from McDonalds. Real chicken breast, in those breaded things? It doesn't even feel like it when you bite down.

I still eat at McDonalds occasionally (but never the chicken products, personally), but this really isn't new information. It shouldn't be shocking that a huge chain fast food restaurant serving billions a day produces some of their foods in less than appetizing ways.
  • paigemarie93
    Options

Not in MY house!

ditto! or my mothers...!

No that comment was not aimed at you, do you not understand that the quote above my reply is what I was replying to?
  • Clarecbear82
    Options
    My kids have never had anything from McDs except the apples and maybe a smoothie.

I like their coffee.

We don't do fast food.
    They do smoothies?? The apples here in the UK always taste like washing up liquid
  • paulamarsden
    Options

I never once said *anything* about your weight.

interestingly turncoat arent you?
  • paulamarsden
    Options

I like their coffee.

We don't do fast food.
    They do smoothies?? The apples here in the UK always taste like washing up liquid

precut fruit always tastes weird i think? watery and weird.
  • paigemarie93
    Options

I never once said *anything* about your weight.

interestingly turncoat arent you?

No turncoat here.
  • Clarecbear82
    Options

I like their coffee.

We don't do fast food.

precut fruit always tastes weird i think? watery and weird.
    I agree always feel so lazy eating an Apple that's been pre cut lol. I mean how long does it really take to do it yourself.
  • MummyOfSeven
    MummyOfSeven Posts: 314 Member
    Options

Not in MY house!

ditto! or my mothers...!

God, I should "dis" you for using the word "dissed" but I wont.
    No that comment was not aimed at you, do you not understand that the quote above my reply is what I was replying to?

Well excuse me for wondering which of the four comments you quoted was the one that you were most peeved at.
    You will note that I used the word 'dissed' in single quotation marks, thereby inferring that I was either joking, being ironic or sarcastic. In this case it was the former. By telling me that you ought to 'dis' me for using the word 'dissed', you were, in effect, 'dissing' me. There really was no need, I only asked a simple question.
  • mtppatrick
    Options
    Just gonna throw this out there. Not ALL fast food is mechanically separated chicken. I work at Chick Fil A and I can vouch for the fact we use actual chicken breasts.

I LOVE Chick Fil A, good stuff and actual chicken breasts like you said. I'll eat there every once in awhile and it tastes great too. That and subway ar the only type of fast foods I eat.
  • paigemarie93
    Options

Not in MY house!

ditto! or my mothers...!

God, I should "dis" you for using the word "dissed" but I wont.

Well excuse me for wondering which of the four comments you quoted was the one that you were most peeved at.
    You will note that I used the word 'dissed' in single quotation marks, thereby inferring that I was either joking, being ironic or sarcastic. In this case it was the former. By telling me that you ought to 'dis' me for using the word 'dissed', you were, in effect, 'dissing' me. There really was no need, I only asked a simple question.

It's obvious who I was replying to! If I was replying to you, I would have replied under your quote, that's how it works!
This discussion has been closed.