February - No Fast Food Challenge.

Options

Replies

• Operation_Me
    Operation_Me Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    So, I've been staring at this thread for a couple minutes now debating if I should join or not. I love fast food but it doesn't love me back. It's going to be very hard but I'm in for this challenge.
  • EmilyLStuart
    Options
    im so in. pizzaplease inspired me :)

13800327.png
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,381 Member
    Options
    So, I've been staring at this thread for a couple minutes now debating if I should join or not. I love fast food but it doesn't love me back. It's going to be very hard but I'm in for this challenge.

You can do it one day at a time!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Are we ready to do this today?? No fast foods.:noway: :noway: I think we are all adults and know what fast food are. Everyone definition may be different so please respect everyone's definition of thier fast foods. I will give you one example of where some of you may not agree and that is cool we can agree to disagree.

I know Wendy's is a fast food place but Wendy's have some healthy options which if I go there and get these I will not consider myself and a cheat or eating fast food even though I ordered it from a fast food place.

Maybe one day I will be able to literally fix all my foods at home and not go to any fast food joint but my life as is now that is not the case. So if I order healthy foods from a fast food place I am counting that day as a no fast food day. So if I go to wendy's and order a baked potato, salad and chili, For ME that is mission accomplished and NO fast foods.

Subway is no fast foods for ME. I have others that others may not agree on and no need to mention them but if you ask me if I count this or that as MY fast food I will answer you but I don't expect everyone to agree so can we please agree to disagree?:ohwell:

So everyone has to decide for themselves what is their fast foods. If you cheat you are cheating no one but yourself.:grumble: If you fail ONE day or even TWO or THREE that is no reason to throw in the towel either. This is not a easy challenge for us fast food junkies. So if you get in 20 days or more I would say you have did very well indeed. Next month shoot for more days. No one is perfect and don't buy into ones stating you can not make a mistake or saying it is easy. One of my biggest pet peeves is people stating if I can do it anyone can. So not true and really bias too. Because then these same ones are overly critical when others don't do what they feel they should be able to do.

So please remember this SUCCESS IS NEVER GIVING UP! If you fail one day, get right back up and try again because one day you are going to do it and then 2, 3, 4, and so on.

Have a great week and please keep checking in!! We can do it! No fast foods!!:drinker:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    BTW - I am including chips, candy, junk food, etc as fast foods. I will be using small amounts of nuts and fruits, etc for all snacks.
  • Becca308
    Becca308 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! t'll be hard - I LOVE KFC!
  • BlueBrena
    Options
    I'm in! We all gotta start somewhere. ^_^
  • sabrina32576
    sabrina32576 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I did have Chick-Fil-A at lunch today but it could have been a lot worse. My guilty pleasure is Taco Bell. McDonalds and Burger King upset my stomach so I'm not there often.

Good luck everyone!!
  • Neptunemonkey
    Options
    I'm in!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    No fast foods (and 21 days under calories for me)
    1 - No FF and under cal goal
    Days NO fast foods = 1
    Days under calories = 1

exercise.png

weight.png
  • Taymay75
    Taymay75 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Days no fast Food = 1
    Days left = 28
  • meeaham
    meeaham Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I got my husband to do it with me! Let's see how this goes. =)

1 day with no fast food
  • krunchykat
    krunchykat Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - No fast food, no soda, and under calorie goal.
  • Samhillwv
    Samhillwv Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new to all of this message board stuff but feel that it would be helpful to me to keep me motivated and on track. So here I go.... I'm in!!! No fast food for the month of February!
  • squeeky88
    squeeky88 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    im in
  • meeaham
    meeaham Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    2 days with no fast food!
  • carlaunderconstruction
    Options
    I want to do this! I will complete this challenge.
  • joann1948
    joann1948 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I am in. Fast foods are the worse especially the sodium count....
  • peaceinside
    Options
    Gave it up 17 months ago. Good luck to you.
  • Sarah_12786
    Sarah_12786 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm in!