Replies

• jsnv
    jsnv Posts: 24
    Options
    I had 4 in 5.5 years.
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    I have 1 daughter who will be 2yrs & 4 months when the next 1 comes along. I did think about having another when she was only 1 but life got in the way & we didn't go ahead with it.

I am the eldest of 4 kids & the age gap is big but it's good because I don't feel like their big sister more like their aunt or 2nd Mum. I was 7 when my 1st brother was born, 11 when my sister was born & 12 when my 2nd brother was born. We are all relatively close & always have been.
  • BrandiD56
    BrandiD56 Posts: 103
    Options
    My daughters are 8 and 3. They are 4 years, 9 months, 2 weeks, and 4 days apart. The Christmas before my youngest was born, my oldest asked Santa for a baby sister and in July she had one.
  • karyannie1953
    Options
    My children are 12 years apart. I was 23 when I had my son and I was 34 (three weeks away from being 35) when I had my daughter. I love having them that far apart. Even though they are 12 years apart they are very close. Don't give up sometimes the harder you try the worse it is. You never know what God has in store for you. Put it in His hands and see what happens.
  • cnotefwb
    cnotefwb Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm one of 6 kids and our ages are - 35, 34 (me), 29, 26, 24, 19 and 14. So, I'm 20 years older than my youngest sibling and I absolutely love our family. :) I'm pretty sure my Mom hadn't planned on it....but it worked out really well!
  • gloriashaped
    Options
    Mine are 3 years apart. Me and my eldest brother are 18 years apart-and we are just fine. Not when we were young obviously, but as we got older we got closer. (my mom had lots of miscarraiges in between children).
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    My kids are 8 years apart and it actually has been great. I had an ectopic pregnancy between them. My son was so ready for a sibling he was great with his sister. Now that they are older it is great to see them do things together. He is in law school and she is in high school. They often go to a cafe to study together and take DDR breaks together too. It is nice when the can play more together but it is nice when there is less sibling rivalry to contend with. The main problem is he thinks he is her parent sometimes. Luckily he is a good role model.
    It took us awhile for the second one too. But it has been so great.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    My daughter is 17, and if I could have another one right now, I would. I think it's awesome to get to enjoy all of those childhood fun times twice, especially if you don't feel ready to let all of that go.
  • loobie1805
    Options
    My children are 21, 13 and 12, so there is 8 years between oldest and middle one, but actually 4 days less than a year between middle one and youngest one (ie. youngest will turn 13, 4 days before middle one turns 14...lol
  • Ashley121205
    Ashley121205 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I have 4 daughters. Age difference between the first 2 is 2 1/2 years, the next 2 is 11 months and the last one 13 months. I had mine all close together. They are 7,4,3 and 2.
  • TiffanyV25
    TiffanyV25 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Two boys, almost 8 and 3. 5 years difference
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    My little ones are 12 months apart and I LOVE it!!! It was super busy in the beginning- many sleepless nights. But I LOVE their age gap and they are AMAZING together! :smile:
  • beaglenutty
    beaglenutty Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    My two girls are 3 yrs apart
  • limestang
    Options
    My husband and his sister are 10 years apart. I have 3 kids and they are all 4 to 5 years apart.
  • jackieb1977
    jackieb1977 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    to kids one 13 and one 3 so ten years. there's also 12 years between my younger brother and my older sister, 9 between me and her.
    i would like some more im just hoping it does take me another 10 yrs to have one lol:laugh:
  • katiebythebay
    katiebythebay Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    3,6,14,17 (two batches).
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    3 years 9months between my 2 kids
  • akjstyles
    akjstyles Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    My oldest (14) and middle (7) are 7 years apart. My middle (7) and youngest (5) are 17 months apart.
  • lonaneomaflame
    Options
    My older brother and I are 13 months apart, when we were growing up people thought we were twins. We are amazingly close. My younger brother is 20 months younger then me, we get along okay if he's not being a jerk at the moment... (we are currently 19, 18, and seventeen tell my and my older brothers b-days come around in the next two months)

My stepson and my first daughter are four years four days appart. My first and second daughter are one year, seven months, and twenty-one days appart; they were suposed to be a year and ten months appart. My second daughter and my bio-son are just under seven months apart, needless to say he was very early. My kids are 7, 3, 19 almost 20 months, and 12 almost 13 months.
  • whencynstops
    whencynstops Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    My older brother is 35, I am 33, my baby brother is 9, and my sister just turned 6. :flowerforyou: That's what dad gets for marrying a younger women the second time around.