Options

Replies

• Bucifan202
    Options
    27,8 and 5 2 marriges
  • lisakyle_11
    lisakyle_11 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    14, 13, 12, and 4.5................ no matter how you slice it up age-wise, you will find ease along with challenges.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I have 3.... 4.5 between the first and second and 2.5 between the 2nd and 3rd.
  • kathyc609
    kathyc609 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    17..15..13........5 (surprise!)
  • Superbritt2drescu
    Superbritt2drescu Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I have 2, and they are 20 months apart. It was nice to do the baby stuff right after the baby stuff and be done. Now when it comes to pay for college for both at the same time, I'm sure I'll be asking what was I thinking. :)
  • JPDad
    JPDad Posts: 147
    Options
    Two kids that are 22 months apart. They are around 4.5 and 2.5 years old.
  • reaolliemama
    reaolliemama Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Mine are 12 and 2...10 years,three months, and 2 days apart! That said a friend of my mom's daughter (who is my age) has a 18 year old, a 14 year old and is pregnant with twins!!! My husband and his two sisters are all less than 1 year apart (she had a newborn, 11 month old and a 21 month old!)! Not sure who's crazier my mom's friend's daughter or my mother in law!
  • KilikiMom
    KilikiMom Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    four daughters here 14, 11, 9 and 4 :)
  • zoedicko
    zoedicko Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    i have 5 boys age 9, 7, 5, 3 and 9months xxx
  • hope2webb
    Options
    22, 20 and...4 (2 marriages) alot easier the second time around...older and wiser!
  • countrydarling1
    countrydarling1 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    wELL MY Sassy friend, you know the ages of my kiddos, but for those MFP friends that dont. I have a 11 yr old son, a 8yr old girl & a 2 yr old son. I love the space between them!
  • milf_n_cookies
    milf_n_cookies Posts: 2,244 Member
    Options
    7 years. 9 year old triplets and a 2 year old singleton.
  • mamaof4boyz
    Options
    I hvae 4 boys....ages 9, 8, 6, and 4 !!! And 3 step daughters ages 10, and twins 8 !!!
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    I have two boys - one will be 19 in July and one just turned 16 in December.
  • muwchck
    muwchck Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    My boys are 5 years apart. The baby is 7.5 months and my oldest will be 6 next month.
  • n8vchick77
    n8vchick77 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I have four lovely kids... Oldest boy is 12.5 (they always count the halfs), second born son is almost 11 ( there's 18 months between them) and I have 8 year old twin girls (2 years between them and their older brother.) when I brought my twins home I had 4 kids under 4 years! it was chaos! lol
  • amizimmerman
    Options
    The age gap between my oldest son and middle son is 4.5 years and i thought that was really good..gave me time for the first one and time to focus on the second one..but the gap between my middle and my 3rd son i just had is 15 months and that proved to be a little more difficult cause my middle child was only 1 and still needed much attention and so did the baby...however is wrks out for you i wish you good luck!
  • trolkeeper
    trolkeeper Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Daughter 33 and daughter 10 :)
  • sixxfan4ever
    sixxfan4ever Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I have a boy and a girl. They are 11 months apart. My son is the oldest. He has ADHD and Aspbergers, slightly. He is a very loveable kid and smart too. She is very protective of him too. He is 10 1/2 and she is 9 1/2. I love them both more then you could imagine!!:heart:
  • trolkeeper
    trolkeeper Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Daughter 33 and daughter 10 :)