Jillian Michaels Body Revolution

Options

Replies

• sethdphoto
    Options
    Check out my latest BR blog entry, I need support!
  • adamb83
    adamb83 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I ordered mine on Saturday! It said 7-10 days to ship... hoping it comes soon so I can start it in the next week or so!
  • tameejean
    tameejean Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Marking my spot :-). I received my DVDs on Saturday and am going to start them on Monday. I am also a runner, so I don't know how often or at all I will do the cardio. I need to strengthen my legs, butt and abs for running, so that's the main reason I bought it. I have gluten and dairy allergies, so anything beyond week 1 ( pretty much how I usually eat anyway) wont work for me. I'm just full of positives! Haha! I am excited to get started though :-)
  • tameejean
    Options
    Scratch that! I'm starting tomorrow :) I never workout on Mondays, so starting Tuesday is perfect!
  • julial84
    julial84 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    So I ended up getting it...on week 3 - I JUST wrote a post about it because I'm frustrated that I havent lost any weight so far and I NEED some motivation badly :( how is everyone else whot started it doing?

Julia
  • gameovergt
    gameovergt Posts: 502
    Options
    where is the discounted version? haha
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Onto Day/Workout 5 for me, down 2.4lbs so far, and I love it. Much better then some of her other workouts. :flowerforyou:
  • coquetona
    coquetona Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    So I ended up getting it...on week 3 - I JUST wrote a post about it because I'm frustrated that I havent lost any weight so far and I NEED some motivation badly :( how is everyone else whot started it doing?

Julia

Replied on your thread. Keep it up! :o)
  • lkell13
    lkell13 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I receieved mine on Sunday, and started Yesterday (Monday) with the 7 day Kickstart program. Workout #1 kicked my butt, i am used to going to the gym and doing the elliptical for an hour, but just 30 mins with Jillian was much tougher. I did Cardio 1 last night, I didnt find it as challenging as Workout 1, but it was deff a great workout. Today I completed workout 2 and i feel great, ihave alot of energy, and look forward to cardio 1 again tonight.

I am also eating exactly as Jillian advises for the Kickstart, following her recipes to the T. I will post my Kickstart reults on my page, on Sunday when I am finished.

Good Luck to anyone else who is conquering JM Body Revolution, and feel free to add me, I am new to MFP as well, I made a membership about a month ago, but didnt start really logging until Monday. So all friends (motivation support) are welcome, I am going to need it.

As for those of you still contemplationg on buying Body Revolution, DO IT. I am only on day 2 and while I cannot physically see the differences yet, I feel great and have no regrets about spending the extra money to change my life.
  • thunderpaws5
    Options
    I havent heard of this one but I do have her yoga dvd. VERY intense!!
  • shakaramwheeler
    Options
    I didn't lose any weight the first two weeks but the scale is moving now I'm on W3D3. You're gaining muscle too which weighs more than fat stick with it, don't give up!
  • sethdphoto
    Options
    If you're interested in a guy's take on the program, feel free to read my blog :)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/sethdphoto
  • hawkeygal
    hawkeygal Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    So, I really want to get JMBR, but I have one problem...

I find her to be completely annoying. I'm not into her "yelling" or "tough love."

I guess my question to this...when she's on the video is she instructing or annoyingly yelling at you through it?

My reason on wanting JMBR is that I feel that p90x and insanity is way too intense (borrowed it from my brother), and this seems to be a little more manageable by reading your comments.
  • sethdphoto
    Options

I find her to be completely annoying. I'm not into her "yelling" or "tough love."

I guess my question to this...when she's on the video is she instructing or annoyingly yelling at you through it?

My reason on wanting JMBR is that I feel that p90x and insanity is way too intense (borrowed it from my brother), and this seems to be a little more manageable by reading your comments.

Not nearly as bad as some of her other videos/biggest loser. She has a personality and a great sense of humor in this.
  • stang_girl88
    stang_girl88 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I am waiting for mine to be delivered. Cant wait! Been doing her 30DS for 5 days and my jeans dont feel like they are going to cut me in half anymore lol.

You can friend me if you like. Can always use the support!
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options

Not nearly as bad as some of her other videos/biggest loser. She has a personality and a great sense of humor in this.

Yes, the above:smile: Not nearly as annoying ( I don't have to mute her)

Speaking of which, I better get onto Cardio 1 today, so not feeling it today :grumble:
  • sethdphoto
    Options
    It's a GLORIOUS DAY! Read all about it here http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/sethdphoto
  • tameejean
    Options
    So, I didn't start last week! My friend was going to order the DVDs and we wanted to do it together. She slacked on getting them ordered and I'm not going to wait any longer, so I'm starting Tuesday morning. Can't wait!
  • sandisue40
    Options
    I am in my 4 th month of P90X. I had amazing results over 12 inches lost, and 11 lbs. I too am excited to get JMBR, ordered last night and going to add it to :happy: my p90x workout. I will not follow her diet plan aready eat clean...NO SUGAR...NO STARCHES... I eat 1200 to 1600 calories a day, seem to get a loss when i up calorie intake. Im 45 years old and in the best shape of my ife. Dont give up, push yorself and be patient...the resuts wil come.
  • rcpayton
    rcpayton Posts: 90
    Options
    I started week 1 workout 1 this morning and loved it! I have most of her other DVD's and have had great success with those so Im expecting good results with this. As always, she provides good tips and instruction, offers ways to modify each exercise to make it more or less challenging and keeps you motivated. It is definitely worth the price, even after day 1. I love that her workouts are only 30 minutes but I burn more calories and feel like Ive had a full work out more so than going to the gym for an hour. If you have done 30 Day Shred or her Killer Buns & Thighs DVD you will recognize a few familiar faces in the background.

I also like that there are guys in the video as well...my husband wants to try it out but never has before because it always has women only. Cant wait to see the results!

Hope everyone gives it a try!