Jillian Michaels Body Revolution

Options

Replies

• Terree83
    Terree83 Posts: 93
    Options
    You'll love it!! It's great to have a workout that is tough, works every part of your body and is only 30 min!
  • dreamin2bethin
    dreamin2bethin Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    bump
  • hbiffle
    hbiffle Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I just ordered mine today and am so excited to get it!!! I was a little weary about dropping $135 all at once, but then I saw you can split it up into 4 payments which is awesome!!! I've been doing her 30DS and cannot wait to try this!! I'm seeing family for Easter that I haven't seen in a while and would love to see them after dropping 10 pounds!! Plus I've got a beach vacation with my in-laws this summer that I want to be in killer shape for since all the women in my husbands family are in great shape!! I know JM's Body Revolution will be able to get me in awesome shape!!
  • DebRives
    DebRives Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Bump for later
  • ROBO693
    ROBO693 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I love the 30 day shred. I swear it is the only thing that really works for me. How do you track it though?
  • hbiffle
    hbiffle Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I track it as circuit training.
  • molliepw
    molliepw Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I just ordered my copy of Body Revolution. I can't wait to start! Feel free to add me as a friend and we can encourage each other!
  • 48jillianrookie
    Options
    Just finishd day 6 (week 1) of JM's 90 day Body Revolution. Love it!! I am 48 yrs old, so no worries for anyone younger who is thinking about ordering this. If I can do it...you can. Don't get me wrong, this isn't a pushover workout...it's not easy. But, 30 minute workouts...very manageable. Doing the kickstart meal plan for week one. Will continue w/the 90 day meal plan. There is a great deal of variety and so far the food is great!! You just have to be willing to shop & plan ahead...oh, and cook. My husband is a P90X guy, which I just can't hang with since the workouts are an hour plus. I am amazed at how quickly the time passes with these workouts. It's 30 minutes, but it feels like 15! I date back to the '80's & Denise Austin....big hair & leg warmers...yikes!! Mastered Debbie Sieber's Slim in 6 no problem. Good results, but got soooo bored. JM's Body Revolution, so far, is very different. Lots of variety & she is so funny. I haven't watched much of her on tv, so didn't know what to expect. But, wow!! I like her kick*** attitude. This is no girly-girl workout. Don't let an oldie (but goodie) like me show you up! Get going and order this today.
  • jillianfan317
    jillianfan317 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Completed my wrkout 3 today. 2 more days left and I'm done can't wait to move onto phase 2
  • shakaramwheeler
    Options
    Tomorrow is my last Phase 1 workout then I start month 2. Can't wait to see my before and after pics :) 30 days sure did fly by....
  • snlperdue93
    snlperdue93 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is my last Phase 1 workout then I start month 2. Can't wait to see my before and after pics :) 30 days sure did fly by....

I am right there with you. Tomorrow is my last day of Phase 1 as well and I will be taking my 30 day photos and measurements on weigh in day which is Tuesday. This 30 days has just flown by and I am amazed at the changes that I see and feel in my body in such a short time.

For those of you still trying to decide if this program is worth the money...In my opinion it totally is. After my results in Phase 1, I can proudly say that I would have paid double the price or even more to get this program with these results. I have seen more results in these 30 days then I have ever seen in myself during a years worth of gym visits. I love Jillian!
  • coquetona
    coquetona Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Congrats on finishing off Phase 1 ladies! I will also be starting Phase 2 with you. I will be taking measurements, pictures, etc. also.

Be sure to post them in here if you feel comfortable! If my pictures show the differences I see in the mirror I will definitely be posting mine here to try and motivate others curious about the program.
  • snlperdue93
    Options
    Congrats on finishing off Phase 1 ladies! I will also be starting Phase 2 with you. I will be taking measurements, pictures, etc. also.

Be sure to post them in here if you feel comfortable! If my pictures show the differences I see in the mirror I will definitely be posting mine here to try and motivate others curious about the program.

Great idea! I will post mine to this thread as well as another that I promised to help motivate. I am not sure if pictures will really do my changes justice, but I know from the side I don't look 6 months prego anymore and my back rolls are almost completely gone. It is hard to wait until Tuesday to take my 30 days pics because I want to see the difference side by side :-)
  • Kellster30
    Kellster30 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I just bought the Kickboxing one. She gives a tutorial with all of the different moves so that you know what you're doing when actually doing the workouts - it was very helpful! I just did workout 1 and was able to follow it and worked up a good sweat! And it was only 20 minutes long.
  • cmrobinpa
    Options
    I just purchased Jillian's body revolution dvd set today. I actually have a personal trainer I train with 2x a month and train on my own when not training with him. I strenght train and do cardio 3x a week, but and on the days I am not at the gym I thought her dvd would be good to use. I am down 31 lbs. So now I have a combination of exercise DVD's to keep me busy. Zumba, Yoga and Jillian's Body Revolution. I am strating to get bored with the treadmill and want something different and fun.
  • snlperdue93
    Options
    Per the request about posting pics to this thread for those trying to decide if they should buy or not, here is just one....my back which shows the most improvement over my first 30 days...

I have lost a total of 11.5 pounds and 10.5 inches in my first 30 days on this program and I started phase 2 yesterday.

Here are where I lost my inches so far:

Presentation1.jpg

And of course, say good bye to the back rolls.

Back30days.jpg

To keep up with my 90 day journey and see the rest of my 30 day pics, you can go to my thread.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/524322-lisa-s-90-days

Good luck everyone! I'm off to let Jillian kick my booty!
  • maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Per the request about posting pics to this thread for those trying to decide if they should buy or not, here is just one....my back which shows the most improvement over my first 30 days...

I have lost a total of 11.5 pounds and 10.5 inches in my first 30 days on this program and I started phase 2 yesterday.

Presentation1.jpg

Back30days.jpg

To keep up with my 90 day journey and see the rest of my 30 day pics, you can go to my thread.

WOW!!! Amazing results!
  • coquetona
    Options

Presentation1.jpg

Back30days.jpg

WOW!!! Amazing results!

That's amazing! You should be so proud of yourself! I can't believe the change from just 30 days. Keep it up!
  • coquetona
    Options
    Here are my phase 1 results! I lost 3.5 lbs and close to 10 inches

BodyRevolutionDay1resize.png

BodyRevolutionEndPhase1resize.png
  • needtorunmore
    needtorunmore Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have her powdered shakes and they make me sooo full! I usuall mix it with the smoothies for a 1.00 at walmart like strawberry or bannana.