Jillian Michaels Body Revolution

Options

Replies

• jillianfan317
    jillianfan317 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Just completed my first day of wrkout 6 I found it so much easier then wrkout 5. I really liked doin the sit ups with the weights cuz it helps pull u up. I still hate runnin man though lol. Cardio 2 2mrw.
  • pamoliveoil
    Options
    Does anyone know how long it takes for delivery? Also, are you all following the eating plan too?
  • msbutterflystarr
    Options
    Follow my 90 Day Body Revolution journey ....

http://msbutterflystarr.blogspot.com/2012/03/journey-begins.html
  • snlperdue93
    snlperdue93 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know how long it takes for delivery? Also, are you all following the eating plan too?

Mine took 6 days from order to receive. I am not personally following the diet plan due to allergies to most of the options but I am following the workout schedule.
  • pamoliveoil
    Options
    Thanks! I'm vegetarian, so I was just wondering if the plan is feasible for someone who doesn't eat meat.
  • snlperdue93
    Options
    Thanks! I'm vegetarian, so I was just wondering if the plan is feasible for someone who doesn't eat meat.

It is, but you will have to pick and choose your meals to remove the ones with meat. I have a bunch of food allergies so I decided to just to my meals on my own and my husband was worried that I was paying too much for just a new workout program. After seeing my 30 day results he asked if Jillian accepted tips...lol

There are quite a few dishes on her meal plan that you can make vegetarian by swapping out chicken for eggplant and such.
  • msbutterflystarr
    Options

I'm a vegetarian too, but to be honest, I didn't really like the recipes in the program ... maybe it's just me. If you follow my blog, I will be recording my meals as well ... from a vegetarian perspective.
  • tulip07
    tulip07 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I just ordered the program and can't wait for it to arrive. All of your results look so great!
  • mamasdontgiveup
    Options
    I would love to do this, but there is noo way we could swing over $100 for something right now.... Wish there was a program that wasn't so expensive.
  • snlperdue93
    Options
    I would love to do this, but there is noo way we could swing over $100 for something right now.... Wish there was a program that wasn't so expensive.

Keep in mind that she has an easy pay option and lets you split it up into payments if that helps. I totally understand the financials. I'm not working right now and going to school full time, so I had to beg my hubby to let me spend it. Totally worth it thought
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    considering ordering this one.
  • coquetona
    coquetona Posts: 185 Member
    Options

Keep in mind that she has an easy pay option and lets you split it up into payments if that helps. I totally understand the financials. I'm not working right now and going to school full time, so I had to beg my hubby to let me spend it. Totally worth it thought

Also keep in mind that Jillian has similar programs to this. You can get 30 Day Shred or Ripped in 30 for under $10 until you can put money away to save for BR. :o)
  • positivelyJ
    Options
    Thinking about doing ?
  • mheightchew
    mheightchew Posts: 334
    Options
    Anyone thinking about ordering it....do it! I love it!! I'm on phase 2, week 8. 14 lbs down so far and I'm not taking measurements until the end, but I'm seeing a huge difference in muscle tone.
  • adamkat
    adamkat Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Amazing results everyone. I have mine and aside from holidays have been trying to keep on track lost 10 pounds so far. Just wondering though how are you tracking your workouts?? The cardio and the workouts?

Thanks and keep it up all. K
  • msgingerc
    msgingerc Posts: 38
    Options
    I am dying to start but no shipping to Australia as yet, am really anoyed, if anyone hears of a way let me know. I think it would be awesome i love her workouts.

Hey there,

I get a LOT of fitness stuff shipped from the US to Australia, and I do it via a mail-forwarding service called myus.com. Basically, they set you up with a "US address" where everything you want to buy that doesn't ship to Australia can be shipped, and they ship it on to you. The rates are quite reasonable, I've found, plus the timing on shipping is amazing - around 4 business days!

You should check it out.
  • sl1ngsh0t
    sl1ngsh0t Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    HAAAA! They processed my order (and charged me) twice, too. I just sent back the second kit a week or so ago.

I'm on Phase 1, week 3. I'm losing inches and definitely feeling like I am on my way to becoming fit. I hve a problem with eating 1200 calories a day like she advises to do, though her meals are simple, fresh, and easy to prepare.

Tonight I did Workout 4 and then did Workout 1 immediately after. Why? Just because I *like* Workout 1. IDK. LOL!!!
  • sl1ngsh0t
    sl1ngsh0t Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am considering ordering Body Revolution, but I am wondering how well it the diet portion of the program will work for a vegetarian. Anyone have the systems already? What do you think?

JM's meal plan here is completely meat centric.
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Divagettinfitin2011 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • coquetona
    coquetona Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am considering ordering Body Revolution, but I am wondering how well it the diet portion of the program will work for a vegetarian. Anyone have the systems already? What do you think?

JM's meal plan here is completely meat centric.

My coworker and I bought BR at the same time and have been doing it together. She is a vegetarian but recently started eating fish again for the health benefits. We both thought it would be difficult to do the diet as the vegetarian options are limited. You can always buy her Master Your Metabolism cookbook. I ended up buying it for more variety and there are many more vegetarian recipes in there than in the meal plan book. Also some of the recipes can be altered to be vegetarian. "Meat centric" is an accurate description though. Haha :o)