Down 64 Pounds. A couple of Pictures. Come look.

Options

Replies

• Jackie9950
    Jackie9950 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Best. Post. Ever! You are truely awesome! I would love to know what uor doc has to say now! I can't wait to get to where you are! Great job!
  • mama2shi
    mama2shi Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    You are amazing and an inspiration! You should mad proud of yourself and your accomplishments!!!
  • tomusiakl
    tomusiakl Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    That's an inspiration. Great work and keep it up.
  • tcshealey
    Options
    Amazing job!! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing!
  • darina23
    darina23 Posts: 114
    Options
    Way to go!!!! Nicely done!
  • JNettie73
    JNettie73 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Jason, I loved reading your story and seeing your progress pictures. You are doing an amazing job and have come so far. I am so proud to have you as part of my support team. Keep up the good work buddy! :flowerforyou:
  • TheLongRunner
    TheLongRunner Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    OMFG! You amaze me! You always have inspired me as an MFP friend....but you just blew me away with your pics! Wowwwweee! Keep on keeping on...You are kicking some serious butt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • JasonSwetland
    JasonSwetland Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    WOW! Thanks to everyone who wrote. I was sending personal replies but the MFP spam filter stopped me after five. But I truly want to thank each and every one of you for taking the time to read my story and look at my progress pics. I really appreciate the kind words and support!!!! Feel free to send me a friend request to those of you who said you would like to have support as well!!!

Thank you!!!!!

-Jason!!!
  • renu74
    renu74 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Congratulations on your great success!!! Guess the next picture will be of the six pack...:)
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    proud of ya!!!! :)
  • jennfriend37
    Options
    This, sir, is BY FAR the most entertaining Success Story I've read since joining MFP - thank you and Congratulations on your success! The "Eric Cartman" fat created quite the visual. LOL Sounds (and looks) like you're on the right path - hope you post another Success Story when you hit goal!
  • emmaruns
    emmaruns Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    What an awesome, hilarious, honest and wonderful success story! I hear you on the "just do it". That's my motto too! Well, that and "just DID it" after I workout :)
  • RuthRW
    RuthRW Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look like the much, much younger brother of the guy in the before pictures!!! What a great job and you seem so much happier:)
    I walk too - usually Leslie Sansone WATP dvds - it works.
  • UFCGirl1988
    UFCGirl1988 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    amazing work!
  • kittyneutron
    kittyneutron Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I can't believe that was just 64 pounds. You look like a different person. It is great to see you so happy!

I loved what you said about walking. It is so true and so underrated!

5 years ago I was diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome and bedridden. I was so weak and ill. Working with my physical therapist, he started me on a 6 minute walk every day. I thought it was silly, and could not understand why it would make any difference. It was very difficult for me. I was very ill and very weak and it was painful and difficult to take a step. But I did it. Those 6 minutes walks were the door to my recovery. Although I have had relapses and setbacks-which are very typical and to be expected with chronic fatigue syndrome-I have never returned to that level of illness. I have now worked up to being able to attend one swimming class and one yoga class a week. Just goes to show that what starts out as a little walk can often end up being so much more!!!
  • atlantapiper
    atlantapiper Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Congrats Dude! You look amazing :)
  • DixiedoesMFP
    DixiedoesMFP Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    The incredible shrinking man! No hating! You look years younger, tons happier, and just absolutely great job!
  • Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    bumping for later. love threads with lots of pics!
  • HollyTsab
    HollyTsab Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Great Job! I love how you kept your story real and it's the truth. You've come such a long way and you look AWESOME!.
  • samlou22
    Options
    WELL DONE :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!