Down 64 Pounds. A couple of Pictures. Come look.

Options
12345679»

Replies

• ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    OH WOW! What an accomplishment!!!! Good going! Funny comment about the underware pics!
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    you did well bro
  • Workin4it
    Options
    Way to GO!!!
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    You did all this in six months? WOW!!! I am amazed and impressed. The pictures speak volumes---as does your wit!!! BTW, you are right...if you can walk in Minnesota weather I have no excuse here in NC. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • dlv1203
    Options
    Congratulations on your progress! And thank you for giving me inspiration and a swift kick on a day when I said, "Eff it I'm going to have a pastrami sub from Subway, a Sprite and three doggone cookies! (The cookies alone are 660 calories)."
    I came home. Did 30 minutes on Wii, did some strength training and am ready to get back on track. I've wasted YEARS and several opportunities to focus and lose this weight. Thanks for reminding me that there are NO excuses (laziness doesn't count). :)
  • catdoc1
    catdoc1 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    So glad I've gotten to know you a little. I bet Brenda is chasing you all over the place! Great job, I'm PROUD of you and I'm feeling gifted to have 'met' you and Brenda, your wicked sense of humor, and foodie inspiration.

Laura
  • JasonSwetland
    JasonSwetland Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    THANKS again to everyone who commented. I sincerly appreciate your support and encouragement.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    No hate here ... (my fat half naked pics in my profile...) and also I couldn't help but laugh when you said, "like Cartman fat" ... I love to see folks keep a sense of humor with this whole weight loss thing.

Great work, man. You are doing an awesome job!!!!
  • loraloha74
    Options
    Wow you look great! So much younger!
  • carpediem3
    carpediem3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Amazing amazing job!!!
  • CDresp
    CDresp Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I bet your "spawn" are twice as proud of you as you are of you about your success! Keep at it....you are doing mah-va-lus!
  • gp79
    gp79 Posts: 1,799 Member
    Options
    Drop a shirt size and you'll look like you dropped another 20 lbs. Good job!
  • grannynickel
    grannynickel Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I am impressed. Good on you! Keep up the hard, hard work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!