Down 64 Pounds. A couple of Pictures. Come look.

Options

Replies

• Nharley
    Nharley Posts: 201
    Options
    You have done a wonderful job since getting that awful news! What about your liver and overall health now that you have changed so much for the better in your daily life? I am going to get out there and do just what you have suggested: Just 30 minutes of walking a day - no excuses. I CAN do that! :love: Thank you for being an inspiration to so many!
  • todaysanewday
    Options
    What an inspirational, well-written story, both with words and pics! Thank you so much for sharing your story, you are a true inspiration. Congratulations!

13975784.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • poustotah
    poustotah Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Your story brought tears to my eyes. My husband is 39 years old, 6'1" and weighs 330 pounds. When we first moved here last September he thought he was having a heart attack and I had to rush him to the ER. He is currently on high BP meds, high cholesterol meds, zoloft, and an aspirin a day to keep his blood thin. His doctors have told him that he's basically got to lose 45 lbs. That's it! We have 4 kids, two of them together. Every day I worry about his health and I wished we mattered enough for him to take this on. You've done an amazing job and you should be very proud of yourself.
  • OceansForever
    OceansForever Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing! To turn your life around is wonderful. Loved your story and thanks for sharing it and all the pictures.

Congratulations on getting your life back!!!!
  • OceansForever
    OceansForever Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing! To turn your life around is wonderful. Loved your story and thanks for sharing it and all the pictures.

Congratulations on getting your life back!!!!

A great inspiration!
  • kairsme
    Options
    Great story. Reminds me of documentary, " fat sick and nearly dead." check it out if you haven't seen it, on Netflix ! Keep up the good work
  • Alma_Sana
    Alma_Sana Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats on your loss :)
  • forty3fab
    forty3fab Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I love your sense of humor! You remind me of my husband, as he is witty like that too! Congratulations on all your success and hard work, your wife must love having a "new man" around! I read this on the perfect day as I was just researching this morning eating maintenance level for what I want to weigh in the future. It scares me because it is a lot higher than what I eat now, but after seeing your success, I think I am on board for that! Way to go!!
  • v_addison
    v_addison Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    One of the best posts I've read in a long time. To the point and light, but so inspirational! I've just passed the 60lbs lost mark and you're story is almost to the letter, the same as mine. (except replace the boy parts with girly parts) :)
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB - Glad to have you on my FL as a major inspiration :)
  • w3lchi
    w3lchi Posts: 16
    Options
    Amazing job!
  • ichorica
    ichorica Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Great job!!
  • Jenni0101
    Jenni0101 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wow! So happy for you! It seems like it really took some courage for you to be so honest and I really appreciate that. Right now my dad weighs I think somewhere near 330 lbs and I'm so worried for him but I have no idea what to say to him as I don't want to hurt his feelings and he usually just brushes off any concerns that I express for him in general. Seeing someone who was able to successfully gain back control of their body from a similar starting point as my dad gives me hope. Thank you so much for sharing your story.

P.s. I call my daughter my spawn too lol
  • ccarla12
    ccarla12 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!!:wink:
  • rubyrubano
    Options
    Great job!!!!
  • Doomsprout
    Options
    awesome dude! really inspirational.
  • mlawilm
    mlawilm Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Great job !! Loved the pics !!

1580924.png
  • twynzmom
    twynzmom Posts: 172
    Options
    good for you!
  • uniquewrapz
    uniquewrapz Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Inspiring story and you look great! more importantly, you feel great!

I juice regularly and am thinking of going vegan or at least vegetarian...thanks for the inspiration!
  • Lif95
    Lif95 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You look great. Well done :) It has taken years off you too, you look so much younger now.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!