LA_proud Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Today

5 mile video

95 miles to go
  • greeneyedaries
    greeneyedaries Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Ordered Leslie's Deluxe kit.. I really ordered it for the Pilates DVD. I think I have the other DVDs, I'm not quiet sure. I will know in a few days. So excited to be getting this set...
  • mamamea413
    mamamea413 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Who!Hoo! Did an extra workout today! Thanks to my granddaughters taken me up on the challenge to walk 4 miles!!!
    2/4/12
    4 miles=68 to go
  • glittermouse
    glittermouse Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    i love leslie she is awesome. i have the walk at home 5 really big miles with the toning band. love it

Me too! I wasn't sure that band would do anything, but I'm lovin' it!!
  • greeneyedaries
    greeneyedaries Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I was just reading an article on Real Age.com about, walking to lose weight. This chart tells the amount of calories you will burn doing a 15 minute walk at the pace of 4 mph. Leslie does a mile in about 14 to 15 mimutes depending on which work out you do. According to the chart:

15 min. 1 mile walk = pace 4 mph.

250 lb. person = burns 511 calories

200 lb. person = burns 454 calories

150 lb. person = burns 340 calories

120 lb. person = burns 272 calories

Walking with out dieting you will lose 1 pound in 10 days at this pace. This is not a debate, I am just passing on what I read....
  • Taymay75
    Taymay75 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    I did some bad eating today and wanted to be under on my calories so did 2 miles.

Goal: 85 miles

Completed today (2/4) – 2 miles

Total completed – 14 miles

Left to complete – 71 miles
  • Luneytoonz
    Luneytoonz Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Three more miles today. Had a day off from strict dieting...it was my 34th wedding anniversary! Went to a very unique movie theater where they served food to our cushioned, recliner seats. The height of luxury, even a small pillow and blanket for our viewing comfort. A wonderful highlight to "our day" together. Hope everyone had a good day. Superbowl parties tomorrow! Have fun!
    Patti

exercise.png
  • jrbanta
    jrbanta Posts: 4,271 Member
    Options
    99 / 800 minutes for February

32 minutes on the treadmill and 13 minutes doing upper body weights, abdominal and back work.

Jenny
  • CherryOnionKiss
    CherryOnionKiss Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Alright I'm joining. Since this is my first time and I just started with her DVDs I'll try to do 20 miles!

1 / 20 miles :)
  • JessBezz77
    JessBezz77 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Glad to see this here - was maintaining threads such as this a few months back - but life got in the way - so haven't been around or awhile.

Now - trying to get back on track slowly but surely.

Hoping for some extra oomph and motivation as well.

My simple goal:

February - 60 miles
    Miles Walked - 5
    Miles to Go - 55
  • TeresaSavage
    TeresaSavage Posts: 1,506 Member
    Options
    Three more miles today. Had a day off from strict dieting...it was my 34th wedding anniversary! Went to a very unique movie theater where they served food to our cushioned, recliner seats. The height of luxury, even a small pillow and blanket for our viewing comfort. A wonderful highlight to "our day" together. Hope everyone had a good day. Superbowl parties tomorrow! Have fun!
    Patti

exercise.png

Patti........... Happy Anniversary!!!!!! Whoo Hooo Interesting Movie, wish they had that here were I live.
    I just celebrated my 25th anniversary ;-)

Jenny........ Great Job! looks like your doing fantastic with your workouts. Its been a very long time since I lifted weights & My arms really show it. They hang to the floor ;-(

I'm not quiet with it yet..... I'm sitting here while i should be on the treadmill or something. Its raining so thats my excuse for today. I need to kick some juice into me.

I'm glad to see everyone else back with it & doing good.

Welcome all new Comers....... I'm feeling you CillaNoir, Trying to get back on track " I'm with you on that one" Grrrrrr!!!!!!!!

Oh I forgot!! I did go hiking yesterday 9.5 miles, but I blew it eating Pizza hut for dinner & having rootbeer float & blt sandwich for lunch.

So I can say I got 11.5 miles in for February so far. But its useless when I pig out after :sad:

Have a Great day ladies... And who ever went off track as i did LETS GET BACK!!!!!!! TODAY!!!! :drinker:
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Theresa - pretty dogs!

So far I'm at 9 miles - 46 more to go. Mostly Walk it Out, but I did Leslie's Basic Stepping (I'm counting as 2 miles).
  • mvd851
    Options
    Hi, I'm in. Just bought Leslie's 1,2,3,4,5 mile CD. My goal is to walk 5 miles a day. I would love to lose at least 10 lbs before I go on vacation on March 10th.
  • genthel
    genthel Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I love her DVDs! I think I will order the Ultimate 5 day walk plan. Sounds like a perfect workout plan for the month of February. What are some more Leslie favorites?
  • genthel
    genthel Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I just realized the 5 day walk plan is new and won't be released until March...bummer!
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    bumping for later
  • LA_proud
    LA_proud Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Just walked w/Leslie for 5

Goal 100

Walked so far: 12

88 to go
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    I was just reading an article on Real Age.com about, walking to lose weight. This chart tells the amount of calories you will burn doing a 15 minute walk at the pace of 4 mph. Leslie does a mile in about 14 to 15 mimutes depending on which work out you do. According to the chart:

15 min. 1 mile walk = pace 4 mph.

250 lb. person = burns 511 calories

200 lb. person = burns 454 calories

150 lb. person = burns 340 calories

120 lb. person = burns 272 calories

Walking with out dieting you will lose 1 pound in 10 days at this pace. This is not a debate, I am just passing on what I read....

This is calories burned at that pace per hour, not in 15 minutes. Still not a bad amount!

http://www.realage.com/walking/how-many-calories-can-you-burn-by-walking
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Three more miles today. Had a day off from strict dieting...it was my 34th wedding anniversary!
    Patti

exercise.png

gcanniversary24.gif
  • luvsdeals
    luvsdeals Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! I started these last month and really like them. I'm in for 30 miles this month.

So far I've done 7 so 23 miles to go!