Can't wait to see the scale under 200lbs!

Options
15678911»

Replies

• Treesaw66
    Treesaw66 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Onederland, but a fantasy for me right now....
    Congratulations on your hard work!!!!!!!!!!
  • tsmith8
    tsmith8 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I agree! Can't wait to get there, but then I go and blow it, ughhh. I'm back on track again though!
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Love the idea of ONEderland! Heading that way, slowly. You'll see the fireworks and hear the cheering when I get there. My first mini goal.
    I'm not new to MFP, just fell off the wagon and lost sight of it for awhile. Glad to be back, my body will thank me,
  • liljgrafix
    Options
    Only 3lbs left until i get under 200lbs. i cant wait. its been 4years aince i was under 200lbs
  • Shine004
    Shine004 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I have been there. Finally under the mark and it gives you more will than ever to not get back over it. Think of each pound toward it an accomplishment.
  • Ashboy1994
    Options
    I have also been pushing myself to get under the 200lbs mark, and recently I have achieved this and It feels great to pass that benchmark, I wish you the best of luck with your weightloss keep it up you deserve every bit of it.
  • Jackie_McD
    Options
    Same here!!! 9 lbs to go!! It's been about 4 years since I've seen a "1" as the first number on a scale :) We've got this!!
  • Hello, I think I will go by the name BlackDiamondBarbie. It may seem strange, but I have tried and failed so many times to lose weight, but after my trip to Korea last year, I learned something valuable. I didn't really try. It was always there is something or someone more important to deal with than losing the pounds that will eventually kill me. Cause come on, what's a larger than normal slice of your favorite dessert compared to that far off idea of Diabetes? Sick and sad, I now know. My father now has Diabetes and his diet has always been healthier than mine. That was truly a kick in the caboose.

I chose the name Black because it means knowledge and wisdom. Those are some things that I haven't really had.
    Black Diamond because they are the most challenging of activities.
    And Lastly, Barbie because I ran away from being pretty, socially wonderful and popular. You heard that right, I ran away from it. People tend to like me and I have been told that I am quite easy on the eyes, but after an incident in my youth, I ran from what I thought it would mean to be popular and well-liked. Turns out that girl was a moron and talking out the back of her head, but there you go.

So, now that I finally have made up my mind to stop running, stop hiding and stop trying to dabble in being the fringely popular, I really can't wait to see the scale under 200lbs.

By the way, I am joining this site at 320lbs. So, you know that I expect to be held to my decision. Please, help me. I am asking for support. Because, even though I have made this decision, I am still scared. But, they say making the decision and taking the first step, it just gets easier to turn around and face your fears.

Sincerely,
    BlackDiamondBarbie
  • DeAnneDior
    Options
    Me too. I literally check the scale every morning to see where I'm at. I fluctuate between 201 and 199. I just cant wait to get out of the 2s for good.
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I'm under 200 now !!!!!
    :flowerforyou: Hi! I just popped in to see how everyone is going, great to see someone else move to ONEderland :smile:
    I am so chuffed as today I am UNDER 90 kgs which is another great place to be. Would that be OCTOland - that sounds better than EIGHTYland :laugh:
    Come on everyone, keep up the good work and stick with the diary, exercise as best you can and you will be here too :flowerforyou:
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Hello, I think I will go by the name BlackDiamondBarbie. ....... By the way, I am joining this site at 320lbs. So, you know that I expect to be held to my decision. Please, help me. I am asking for support. Because, even though I have made this decision, I am still scared. But, they say making the decision and taking the first step, it just gets easier to turn around and face your fears.
    Sincerely,
    BlackDiamondBarbie
    :flowerforyou: Hi BlackDimamondBarbie, you have come to the right place - you will gather some supportive friends and log your intake and your exercise and learn what suits you and you will lose weight. There are some amazing inspirational and moving stories in the forum in the "sucess stories" thread - you will find it can be done. It will take a long time, but as you said the weight took a long time to go on. You want to get it off healthily and keep it off. Very best wishes coming your way :smile:
  • pstier
    pstier Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I agree started at 229 now 209, getting close to that first goal!
  • Brandie1029
    Brandie1029 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Ahhhh....I only have 8 more pounds to go! It's getting soooo close. :)