Can't wait to see the scale under 200lbs!

Options
I am not far over 200, but I'm just so excited to really work at getting under 200. It's only a number, but its also a doorway.
And once I'm through that door, I wan't to close it and throw away the key, and never go back there. :smile:

Replies

• xxAngie
    Options
    good for you. that's how i feel about seeing the scale under 150! :-)
  • smallerfyme
    Options
    Amen to that. I haven't been able to break it yet. I got within ten pounds last year and then I don't know what happened... But yeah, I feel ya. Once I get below that I am never, ever going back!
  • Jrabbit81sleeved
    Jrabbit81sleeved Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Me to!!! 10.5lbs to get under 200!
  • raylenebrooks
    raylenebrooks Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    ONEderland is a huge accomplishment and I agree can not wait to see it
  • mcadams1
    Options
    I am ready to see the scale under 200 as well, I get within a lb or 2 and then I don't know why but I sabbatoge it, :explode: I am determined to get under this time, no sabbatage, nothing is gonna stop me. :bigsmile:
  • jktjcca
    Options
    You can do it!!! I know!
  • lorenzoinlr
    lorenzoinlr Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Me too. I weighed in at 199.8 this morning but then subsequent scale readings all had me at 200.6. What a tease! It may be just a number but we all know what goes into losing weight so milestones are a nice reward.

I wasn't that overweight, but enough to feel a whole lot better with less midsection. Seems simple but I didn't realize how much extra weight slows you down, even 10 lbs.

Good luck all.
  • rubygarcia86
    rubygarcia86 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    same here that is a huge goal for me! I am about 30 more lbs to go but i cant wait!!
  • cppeace
    cppeace Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    mm I'm just over 15lbs from that goal. Every week a new adult lowest weight but I just can't wait for onedeland :)
  • newnhealthierme2011
    Options
    Me too. I think if I can make it under 200 I'll be able to keep going. I have 11 pounds to loose and I'll be there. Wish me luck:)
  • schnugglebug
    schnugglebug Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    closest I got was 222... then got sick and ballooned up to 280, back to 250... hoping 220 by the wedding in October, then 199 by Dec? LOL

So excited for you!! HOPING to follow in your footsteps soon!
  • lorib75
    lorib75 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I want all of these people who replied to friend request you! You are so sweet and they could all be here to encourage you!
  • chriscoates7025
    chriscoates7025 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I started and 240 and when I hit 200 it was a great feeling. Good luck to you!
  • melonsss
    melonsss Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    i am also looking forward to getting under the 200 mark. I did achieve a few years ago but the weight gradually went back on. This ttime I am not dieting but eating healthy and treats are in moderation. good luck.
  • Pjmoc66
    Options
    I am part of that gang, too! I haven't been to ONEderland in almost 10 years. I've gotten to 202 twice, got discouraged and slid back to my old bad habits. I truly believe this time I will make it. I have a great deal of family support (we are all going to the gym together) and the amazing support and guidance I get from MFP! This is the first time I'm truly able to track my caloric intake, as well as my caloric expenditure, and to monitor it throughout the day. Rather than good luck, I wish a strong heart, determination, resolve, will-power, and perseverance to us all!
  • mrstotten
    Options
    I'm the exact same, started this a couple of weeks ago just over that and now can't wait to see myself go under it again, first five down yay :)
  • RenaPink11
    RenaPink11 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Good Luck to everyone!! I have 5 to go to get to ONEderland!! We CAN DO THIS!!
  • mrstotten
    Options
    50lb's is amazing, go you!!!!

Yes onederland will be awesome
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I too cannot wait! I am less than 1 lb away from it!! 200.4 this morning!
  • steveh08
    steveh08 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Can't for that day. I remember not to long ago want to see it below 300. Not I am only 36 pounds away from the big 200. The scale will be my new profile pic when I get there.