Can't wait to see the scale under 200lbs!

Options

Replies

• JonesJM8
    JonesJM8 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    ONEderland is a huge accomplishment and I agree can not wait to see it
    Same here!!!!!! I can so relate!!!!!!
  • Pennapenguin
    Pennapenguin Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I have 4 pounds to go! Haven't been in Onederland since 2007.
  • PhunkyBrewster
    Options
    I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival to ONEderland myself! I'm 25 lbs. away. Quite literally working my *kitten* off to get there!
  • roslynds9
    roslynds9 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Can't wait for ONEderland! Only 7 pounds to go =D
  • loosingbaggage
    Options
    Me too!!! I just started this week & have already lost 9 pounds (I didn't need it anyway) :wink:
    200...I think I would feel like my old self again.

16860230.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • FarmingFatty
    FarmingFatty Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Me too! It will be a glorious day!! :)
  • 714rah714
    714rah714 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    ONEderland is a huge accomplishment and I agree can not wait to see it
    ONEderland, I like that. Will be re-using this term, because hopefully I will become a permanent resident there at the end of this month.
  • christibam
    christibam Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I'm so proud of you!!!! I have 72 more pounds before I see a 1 in front of my weight but it'll happen at some point. Better than having 99 to go still.

That's a great attitude to have about locking that door and never going back through!
  • fortydaysrain
    fortydaysrain Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I have set my goal for 199. I have NEVER seen the scale read that in as long as I can remember. It's hard work, but I feel that if I can get to that milestone, I can surge on!
  • caseydoubleoh7
    Options
    Need to lose 16 more pounds to be at 199. I can't wait until I get there. It's been two years or more since I can remember being under 200. I'm hoping to get there by the beginning of May so all summer I can progress in the 100s.

Once I get there, I'm definitely going to have to reward myself with something.. non-food related of course. Haha.
  • Devinsmama2309
    Options
    I weigh in every Friday (sometimes I cheat because I just can't wait :]).. Last Friday- 203.3... This Friday 199.5 WOOOHOOO... Now to not gain that .5 back :]... I'm almost back down to my pre pregnancy weight (198)... Ultimate goal is somewhere around 150-160. BUT I'm sooooo excited to be in ONEderland yayyyyyyy!
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    33 to go. Hoping to get there by the end of May (my b-day)!
  • ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Good for you.

I'm the same but currently at 210lbs. I can't wit to get under 200lb and NEVER go over again!

x
  • yuckidah
    yuckidah Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Add me to the list - I'm hoping to get there within the next 4-6wks as well :smile:
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    I remember that day well - 199.97 -- One-Derland!

I could hardly believe it, and I kept stepping on the scale over and over.
    It had been years.....

Enjoy that moment!
  • sunshine3737
    sunshine3737 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    That's where I was last July. I started at 206 and now I am at 158. It felt awesome to get under 200. You can do it! It will make you feel like a new person. I know that I do!
  • cari_j2luv
    Options
    Same for me!!! I started at 220 and I am now currently at 211 and I'm gonna do a little happy when I see that 2 disappear! xDD Feel free to add me and we can work towards our goal together x3

15867765.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • mwestonp
    mwestonp Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Couldn't agree more. I hit 203 today (down 44)....it's finally within reach.
  • jenniferwren
    Options
    :happy: it's a real joy to come into a message board and find it full of positive supportive people, you're all amazing in your weight losses :happy:
  • littledumplings
    littledumplings Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Great thread! 9lb to go to get under the 200lb mark for me...hadn't thought about it before now as I'm English and we work in stones not pounds, so for me to get under 15 stone was an achievement, but I'm gonna go for the 199 as the next target! Welcome all new friends for support if you'd like to add me :)