Can't wait to see the scale under 200lbs!

Options

Replies

• Kris0109
    Kris0109 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    mm I'm just over 15lbs from that goal. Every week a new adult lowest weight but I just can't wait for onedeland :)

^^ this!!!
  • Babrao
    Babrao Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I am at 203.7 as of today, I really wanted to hit Onederland by my 32nd birthday (March 1st) but my weight has been slow moving to come off since November, I am going to push it these last 3 weeks and hope I make it :)
  • Jackie9950
    Jackie9950 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    One-derland was a huge accomplishment for me. It made me feel different. I was no longer that 200+ woman I had been for so long! It gave me more drive to stick to my guns.
  • TWrecks1968
    TWrecks1968 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    You will get there. Here is my milestone:

12890756_7950.jpg

I am down to 197, but this was a great morning.
  • bestdaysahead
    bestdaysahead Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Me too. I weighed in at 199.8 this morning but then subsequent scale readings all had me at 200.6. What a tease! It may be just a number but we all know what goes into losing weight so milestones are a nice reward.

I wasn't that overweight, but enough to feel a whole lot better with less midsection. Seems simple but I didn't realize how much extra weight slows you down, even 10 lbs.

Good luck all.

But at least you got to SEE the scale below 200! Even if it was only for a second this time. Next time it will be a sure thing!
  • mamoojack
    mamoojack Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    11 to go for me too!!!! I can hardly wait!!!! :smile:
  • PDiddy0913
    Options
    I cannot wait for that day myself! I have 53 lbs. to go! I can't even imagine looking down and seeing 199 on the scale, but it's going to happen! Good luck to everyone who is doing what they have to do to get out of the 200's like me!!
  • PrincessStubbie
    PrincessStubbie Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    11 more pounds and I'm half way there! I hope the second half comes off as smoothly as the first half is...I know once I get there, the harder it will be to get closer to my goal from 200....I tiptoed into the 300's and never thought I would get that heavy! Now I can't believe I have lost almost 40 pounds...25 has been the most that I have lost ever before giving up so this has been awesome for me! I can't wait for 199.9...LOL
  • floridacna
    Options
    Same here cant wait to get there!
  • MummyOfSeven
    MummyOfSeven Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I am not far over 200, but I'm just so excited to really work at getting under 200. It's only a number, but its also a doorway.
    And once I'm through that door, I wan't to close it and throw away the key, and never go back there. :smile:

I know exactly how you feel!

I'm currently at 201.5 lb. Weigh-in is tomorrow :smile:
  • YcatsFursworth
    YcatsFursworth Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    under 200 is gonna be awesome to see! but my real "magic number" is under 180! only been there once before and can't wait to go back again!
  • girlholiday
    Options
    I am wanting to hit under 200 so bad! 30 pounds till 199. :]
  • dodd319
    dodd319 Posts: 228
    Options
    I'm at 207.6 now & I'm excited to get to 199! I've been really close (1.5 pounds away) before but I got worn out (had already lost 39 pounds), took a 3 month break, & gained back 17 pounds. :(

Now I'm not giving up & not taking any breaks!!!! Good luck to you as well!!!
  • lorenzoinlr
    lorenzoinlr Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! congratulations on how far you have all come. I am in this lovely category as well. I have 15 pounds to go and i cannot wait to see a 199! Right now, I have no desire to give up or sabotage my progress at all, but I think when I get to see that number, it'll just push me that much harder. Good lucke everybody!

I'm celebrating today my reaching it. Not by going out for drinks or cheat eating. No way. I'm going out for a very cool mountain bike ride.

Now that I'm here it's empowering and I'm not leaving this place.:heart:
  • Calorie_Killa
    Options
    I saw it and it was great. But then I ate my way back into the 200's LOL. Not far into it though and I know it's mostly sodium so the water weight will drop back off. Won't beat myself up about it, just get back down.
  • kijagray
    Options
    For the last 2 weeks I have been stuck at between 200.4 and 200.2...I am hoping to get into onederland this week despite all the temptations around me. I will celebrate with a new pair of headphones and some more workout clothes!
  • Lucinda1013
    Lucinda1013 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    good luck to you
  • wanderingpollock
    Options
    I understand where you are coming from. I started at 228 and am now (3 weeks later) 221.2. The closer I get to the 199 mark the more excited and motivated I get. I know I'm not going to get there quickly, but everyday I know I'm making progress toward it. Yay, us!!!
  • islandjumper
    islandjumper Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I'm there with you...only about 7 lbs to go!
  • Pattinan
    Pattinan Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I know that it is only a number but I feel the same. Whenever I hit a new number in the "tens place" I get really excited.