Can't wait to see the scale under 200lbs!

Options

Replies

• eshamy29
    Options
    Me to 19 lbs to go!!! :) My Goal by March 30th/ 30 lbs lost :)
  • sarahnicole218
    Options
    I am working towards the same goal!! I got down to even 215.8, but slowly inched back up. But I'm back down at 219 now, so 19 more pounds to go and I'll see a number I haven't seen in 6 years! I pray I can stick with it this time!
  • echandle12
    Options
    I hit it a month or 2 ago, its even better when its 10 pounds under and you know when you hop on it will never get to 200, no matter what scale you try,
  • Lilybelle2011
    Options
    My final goal is 150, but if I will smile big when it says under 200lbs--a lil bit more to go, but it WILL happen :happy:
  • miss_amy
    miss_amy Posts: 351
    Options
    i have about 4lbs to go to get to onederland. it's been one hell of a journey and a struggle to get this far, i'm not gonna lie.... but i'm so close! after i get there, then the goal is to get as far away from 199 as possible! we can do it! don't give up!
  • rinkaaa
    Options
    I FEEL THE EXACT SAME WAY!!!
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Just saw under 200 for the first time this morning since I started my weight loss journey! It's extremely liberating and I'm in such a good mood now!
    I want to get down to 130 by the end of the year, so I still have a long way to go, but crossing into the 100's is a milestone that should be celebrated!
    Definitely much needed motivation!
    :flowerforyou: Woohoo that's great news :flowerforyou:
    Inspiring for you to be motivated to hit the next goal, and for us who are still hustling down that ONEderland road. I checked this morning - 91.1 kgs which is 200.8 - so I should be there by the end of this week :bigsmile:
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Stepped on the scale at 200.6 this morning. DAMMIT!#$^%%$#^@#$#$^@%^ :explode:

So close...

:laugh: Let that anger burn and move you to ONEderland - I am right with you, I am 200.8 today so except to be skipping thru the gate by the end of this week. I'm working on it anyway!
    Post when you get there won't you :smile:
  • tlbean419
    Options
    I feel the same way. It's like I say, "Baby Steps" If I try to set to high of a goal I know I am just setting myself up for failure. I am just starting on this site. But I look forward seeing the scale go down. :smile:
  • Soon2bmuscular
    Options
    same here....im at 205, I wanna lose another 15 lbs!
  • tamnih20
    tamnih20 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I agree! I havent seen under 200 in about 9 years! Still 21 pounds to go ...
  • gaylelynnbell
    gaylelynnbell Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I posted on here the first day it was up. Happy to say that today was my day!!! 199.0 and it feels great...like I've crossed a barrier.
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    I hear you! I've lost quite a bit but I've been stuck around 220 since the end of October and it's GRUELING! ONEderland is just sitting there waiting for me!! But no worries - I'm gonna get there - and so are you! Keep up the good work!!
  • Sarahmeridith
    Sarahmeridith Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I cant wait to see that 199 too! Im 39lbs to go.
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    ME TOO! ...20lbs before I get there and 60lbs until my goal weight ;-) LET'S GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • trinajoy7
    trinajoy7 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I will be so happy to see the other side of 200 also. Haven't been there in years, but I am on the right track and I plan to stay there!!! 199.5 and I will feel so so good lol
  • bipandora
    Options
    me too!
  • Jvduckett1
    Options
    Just found the site...the best one I've come across yet. I am looking forward to this new journey. 46 pounds to reach 199
  • Cherie66
    Cherie66 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That's the number I'm shooting for too!!! Keep up the good work!!!:smile:
  • Jvduckett1
    Options
    That's great! I have not seen 200 in about ten years, Wow! it's been a while....ok I'm really tired of this now....I'm ready to rumble. :)