Can't wait to see the scale under 200lbs!

Options

Replies

• hollin40
    hollin40 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I have 9 pounds to go!!! I want to be there soon as well....haven't been there in 3 years. I do NOT want to go back this time once I leave. I am loving how I feel right now and can't wait to wear cute clothes again! I'm getting addicted to my clothes getting looser!!! We can all do it!
  • gaylelynnbell
    gaylelynnbell Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I hear ya! I am currently at 201.6 so my fingers and toes are all crossed for next week's weigh-in. Good luck to you!!
  • kassandra81
    Options
    It's only a few pounds difference between where you are now and being under 200lbs but YES it's a HUGE feeling of satisfaction. I love every 10 lbs on the 10, but breaking out of the 200lb range was awesome!!! Keep going! You'll be there soon!!!
  • Dawnnan
    Dawnnan Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm waiting to hit that mark, as well....A ways to go, but it's in reach!!
    Looking for support and motivation!
  • lorenzoinlr
    lorenzoinlr Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    What a terrific thread, I could be friends with all of you. Anyone interested and I'll friend you back.

Today, for the second time, I got on the scale, it read 199.8 and then when I weighed myself again it was over 200. No matter how many times I'd get back on - no one in the number. But I'm not frustrated, I'm doing great, I'll believe I'll get there.
  • rahrah82
    rahrah82 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Me too!!! That is my first goal, still have 20 to go to get there!!

Good luck, keep truckin!!

If anyone needs a new friend, I would love to have some, new to mfp, just working it all out :o)
  • MellyMartinson
    MellyMartinson Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am not far over 200, but I'm just so excited to really work at getting under 200. It's only a number, but its also a doorway.
    And once I'm through that door, I wan't to close it and throw away the key, and never go back there. :smile:

Good for you! I am in your same boat. I cannot wait to get their either! Onederland here you come!!!
  • MellyMartinson
    MellyMartinson Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    What a terrific thread, I could be friends with all of you. Anyone interested and I'll friend you back.

Today, for the second time, I got on the scale, it read 199.8 and then when I weighed myself again it was over 200. No matter how many times I'd get back on - no one in the number. But I'm not frustrated, I'm doing great, I'll believe I'll get there.
    Tomorrow is a new day! And I bet it is your day! Keep up the good work!!!
  • Rishawna
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! To see 199 would be a dream come true. And from there I can turn that dream into reality by keeping the number down.
  • phatgirl30
    Options
    For me it seems so darn far away but I will continue to kick *kitten* in cardio, and keep track of what I am putting in my mouth. by the end of march, I need to see 199 or less(giggle) Good job to all of you that have made it to the under 200 mark, and good luck on your journey to all of you who are trying to reach it.
  • Autumnbutterfly
    Autumnbutterfly Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can do it ~ And it is a GREAT feeling. I started at 230 and when I got under 200 it was great. I'm now under 190 and 180's is right there. Good Luck to you and everyone. Set little realistic goals and pat yourself on the back when you reach them.
  • gemini2267
    gemini2267 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I thought it was only me. This morning I weighed in at 200 flat and I'm hoping it stays that way til Monday when I usually weigh in. But I'm extremely excited to be in the hundreds again. Good luck to us all.
  • jmp33
    jmp33 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I just got into the 1s in January. It feels great and keeps me wanting to try try try. I know I can do this and so can you! Send me a request if you want to do it together.
  • Bombshellet
    Bombshellet Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Im kinda fair from it but I exactly the same. Keep work at it, you'll be there and beyond in no time at all :D

Good luck!
  • AZDizzy
    AZDizzy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I got into onederland last month. I was so thrilled I cried! I decided right then and there I would NEVER see a two at the front of the scale EVER again!

To everyone trying to get into onederland...you can do it!
  • ColaSoBless
    Options
    I so know how you feel! I'm right behind you, I've hit a plateau @ 205 but don't be discouraged keep your head and dig that much deeper and know that we are cheering you on!
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Me too - being in Australia we weigh in Kilograms, but my scale show both, so I am aiming to be under 200 (only 4 to go I think) or under 90 - that's my first goal - then head towards the next big mark on the dial! It is motivating to be close, I can imagine it will be very emotional / happy when we get there - let's go!:smile:
  • bunniehops
    bunniehops Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Me too.... 19lb to go..feel free to add me-we can do this
  • lorenzoinlr
    lorenzoinlr Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    FINALLY!!!! There on the scale this morning: 199,0 :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • emmaonamission
    Options
    Me too! 6lb to go! Good luck to you :D