Can't wait to see the scale under 200lbs!

Options

Replies

• sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I started this journey at 234, and questioned whether I would ever get to below 200. I weigh myself on an old fashion scale at the gym with the sliding weight and I can't not describe the joy I felt when I got to move the bottom slide to 150, even though the top one was close to 49. Now my next big goal is 169. I have been struggling for a few months, but I am determined to get there before the end of February. Great job to you all and good luck!! You CAN do it!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Hollyjd1019
    Options
    Me too! I don't remember the last time I was under 200! I still have a while to go but I'm determined to get there. First goal of under 275 will be very soon then 250 and so on. But to get in the 100s is like a wish come true!
  • lorenzoinlr
    lorenzoinlr Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    So many here doing great. I'm going to wait for you guys so I can high five you when you enter Onederland.

I have/had the appetite of a dog. If I can do it so can you.
  • ks_mommaof5
    ks_mommaof5 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Holy catfish!!! I've found my home!!!! Reading this thread has been exactly the motivation I needed this afternoon! You are all amazing and I know you are going to reach ONEderland and achieve your ultimate goals (whatever they may be).

As a mother of 5 amazing children under the age of 14, I haven't seen ONEderland in 15 long years. I'm in my sixth week of my effort, am down 21 pounds and have 25 pounds left until I hit the gates of the magical world that is ONEderland.

If there's an official "dreaming of ONEderland" group let me know! :))))))
  • heilmanjamie
    Options
    This is also my huge goal. I am 5'9" and I have a bigger frame so my body weight was always settled around 165-170 and I looked healthy! Two C-Sections later and I was at 263. :O <- That was what I looked like when I finally got the courage to get on the scale and see what I had done to myself. 01-02-2012 I decided to start using MFP daily and to start working out more whether that means walking, or just getting myself out doing more that what I normally do, and I have successfully dropped 20 lbs! I have my ultimate goal set at 165, but I look forward to each 20 lbs that I lose!

I hope you can reach your goal! Everybody can do it as long as they have the motivation and the support! Anyone can feel free to add me if you need some positive words and someone to chat with! :]
  • I can't wait either! I'll be so relieved!
  • brittigno
    brittigno Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Saaame. I'm 205 right now.

Actually, ugh... I found out my old scale was off a few days ago, and I had thought I actually got under 200. Almost started crying tears of joy in the bathroom.

Then I realized my scale was wrong. So depressing.

But I'm soooo close to it being real. Just gotta keep going. :)
  • scrimming
    scrimming Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Amen! I haven't been under 200 pounds for at least 10 years, but probably closer to 15 years when my younger son was a baby. I'm almost there! I had a bad few months over the holidays, but I'm back on track and moving closer to that 200 mark. It will definitely be a day of celebration! The best of luck to you
  • michellef216
    Options
    ONEderland!!!! I can't wait to get there myself!!! I haven't been there since around 2006. I vowed to get this done this time. so far 17lbs down...many many more to go. Congrats on being so close!!!!You go!!
  • sh3lby12
    sh3lby12 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Im right there with you! I know when I seen that number climb over 200 I was devastated. I cant wait till I get to even just 199.9. Good Luck on your journey
  • LaurasClimb
    LaurasClimb Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Me too! 10 pounds to go. Actually wasn't that long since I've seen it. Lost a bunch of weight, November 2010 I saw onderland. But got distracted from my goal and gained back 20 or so :(
    But...back on track and going to get there (and then some!)

Feel free to friend me!
  • michellef216
    Options
    This is also my huge goal. I am 5'9" and I have a bigger frame so my body weight was always settled around 165-170 and I looked healthy! Two C-Sections later and I was at 263. :O <- That was what I looked like when I finally got the courage to get on the scale and see what I had done to myself. 01-02-2012 I decided to start using MFP daily and to start working out more whether that means walking, or just getting myself out doing more that what I normally do, and I have successfully dropped 20 lbs! I have my ultimate goal set at 165, but I look forward to each 20 lbs that I lose!

I hope you can reach your goal! Everybody can do it as long as they have the motivation and the support! Anyone can feel free to add me if you need some positive words and someone to chat with! :]

Great job on losing 20 lbs so far!!!!thats awesome!!!
  • juliedee6
    juliedee6 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Me too! I have 5 pounds to go - two weeks, I hope.
  • a21smp
    a21smp Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    To me seeing the scale below 200 is a dream that is very far away right now but boy when that day comes I will be happier then a pig in mud. Good luck to all of us who have a lot to lose

11609342.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • ShardeRenee
    ShardeRenee Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    22 pounds away. ill be happy to just get to the teens. I am tired of the 20s/ although its better then the 30s
  • heavenlyhazel
    heavenlyhazel Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I am also waiting to get to Onederland! I started out 2 weeks ago at 236 and this past Monday, I was at 227.5 this week. Every 10 pound mark I break is awesome! So, breaking into the 220's was great, the 210's will be better, the 200's even better, but I definitely can't wait to be in the 190's!!! I haven't been under 200 at least in 11-12 years, maybe even more. I know it isn't that far away, but I keep hoping each time I weigh that I will break another 10 pound mark! Good luck to everyone who has posted they are anxiously waiting for this milestone as well. We will make it there working hard and working together and supporting one another.
  • ThisIsMe_sbd
    ThisIsMe_sbd Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have been 201 for two freakin weeks!!! GAH!
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    FINALLY!!!! There on the scale this morning: 199,0 :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

woohoo! :flowerforyou:
  • LaurasClimb
    LaurasClimb Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I have been 201 for two freakin weeks!!! GAH!

Keep at it! You are so close. Don't give up.
  • pasbow
    Options
    Good luck I know you can and will do it. I have 40 more pounds to go before I see that mark. I just started MFP it is encourging to see others who have made it.