Can't wait to see the scale under 200lbs!

Options

Replies

• sweetqui23
    sweetqui23 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Me too I have 69lbs in then I will be under
  • Danielle8706
    Danielle8706 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel! Im like one and a half pounds from being under 200 but lucky me I haven't lost or gain anything this week!
  • MonicaWalls
    MonicaWalls Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I want to get to ONEderland tooo! I am going to send you a friend request :)
  • lorenzoinlr
    lorenzoinlr Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I have been 201 for two freakin weeks!!! GAH!

Keep at it. I stalled just above two bills too and remember getting really frustrated. But I took a close look at every thing i was doing, i poured over this message board for ideas. I even consumed more carbs as I had been far from the target. I became so determined, I doubled up my exercise.

Those things did the trick. The harder it is, the more obstacles encountered, the sweeter victory is when you kick two bill's *kitten*.

Keep going and it will happen.
  • getthisweightgone
    Options
    I got a long way to go before I get to 200. 66 more pounds to go. =[ I wonder what I will look like.
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Hi, I got myself some new digital scales (only $19 at Kmart) and they are weighing a litle bit heavier than the dial ones; so my weight yesterday was 92.4 - this morning 92 woohoo (that's 202.8 pounds) so going down and not far off ONEderland :-)

Hope everyone is still heading down the ONEderland road OK, share your good news :smile:
  • ClaytonRosa
    Options
    Hey everyone!

My name is Clayton, 25 years, somewhat of a fitness enthusiast after I lost over 100 lbs a few years ago, and I live in Los Angeles, CA!

I've been using MFP off and on for a few years but wanted to recommit myself to it and to connecting with others who share similar interests and goals.

:)
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    I broke the 200 barrier a while ago, but I know EXACTLY what you mean. I was 203.6 and when I saw 199 I was all " FREAKING HECK YES " because 200 was a biggggggggg number forme.
  • positivelylisa
    positivelylisa Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm SO stinkin excited to see Onederland again. It used to be I lived there, and if I slipped over into the 2's I could quickly drop back. This has been the hardest I've worked to get back there. I'm never leaving again, once I do!!

See you there!!
  • snc1212
    Options
    Ah, yes, ONE-derland. 24lbs to go!!!
  • grmpy1
    grmpy1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I did it, so I know you can do it. Seems like those last 2 lbs will never go away, but they will.

My biggest problem now is staying under. I am so freaked out about going back over it that I am stressing too much. A few more lbs under and I will be more comfortable.

Keep going, you will be fine!! And good luck in your journey!
  • sspetter
    sspetter Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    It does help when we have "mini goals" within our final goal.
  • drewbird911
    drewbird911 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I lowered my goal to 195 so I am looking forward to sub 200 as well...
  • mudya
    mudya Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I couldn't wait either now I can't wait to reach 179lbs - that weight gets me out of the 'obese' bmi range!
  • Carnivorekat
    Carnivorekat Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I can't wait either - mind you still have about 45 lbs to go before that happens so little steps will be a good goal to reach
  • paigejustine
    Options
    Just saw under 200 for the first time this morning since I started my weight loss journey! It's extremely liberating and I'm in such a good mood now!
    I want to get down to 130 by the end of the year, so I still have a long way to go, but crossing into the 100's is a milestone that should be celebrated!
    Definitely much needed motivation!
  • cbrewer904
    Options
    Me too! 8 to go!!
  • auntiekei
    Options
    :smile: I so agree with you. I have been heavy all my llife and that is my first goal i started this new way of eating Jan 15 and lost 15 pounds and then found this wonderful website on the 29th and have lost an additional 5 pounds. I have 26 pounds to go to be at 199 cant wait!!!!! see you there shortly
  • roadtripper8
    Options
    Stepped on the scale at 200.6 this morning. DAMMIT!#$^%%$#^@#$#$^@%^ :explode:

So close...
  • tammyclinch
    tammyclinch Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    26 pounds to see under 200. i get there slow and steady