Do you fart at the gym?

Options

Replies

• richmondcowgirl
    richmondcowgirl Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    eh, for the ladies that had multiples natural deliveries....can we talk about vaginal farts????? No...i am alone with this? Okidoki

I hate that...what about when they don't come all the way out and you walk around with a bubble to pop...:laugh: :laugh:

Queefs are just weird! I was giving a friend a neck massage, he was sitting on the floor betwwen my legs as I sat on the sofa. He felt it on the back of his neck. I was crying laughing so hard.
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    eh, for the ladies that had multiples natural deliveries....can we talk about vaginal farts????? No...i am alone with this? Okidoki

I hate that...what about when they don't come all the way out and you walk around with a bubble to pop...:laugh: :laugh:

Queefs are just weird! I was giving a friend a neck massage, he was sitting on the floor betwwen my legs as I sat on the sofa. He felt it on the back of his neck. I was crying laughing so hard.
    OMG, I'm crying right now! I bet there are some guys that are wishing they had stopped reading on page 7!
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    I try to crop dust as much as possible no matter where I am.
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    More like when DONT I?
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    The weird queefy bubbles are the. worst.
  • canegrovern
    canegrovern Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    you guys are just funny that's all I am saying.
  • bakingmadness
    bakingmadness Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Everyone knows when I did it. I can't keep a straight face. Can't help it, farts are funny!

^^^^ this
    It wasn't the gym for me. It was Walmart the night before Christmas Eve. My brother and I were doing our last minute shopping for mom and dad and it had been a long day. For future reference I need to remember not to go out in public after eating a breakfast hot pocket and a venti carmel frappachino. Let's just say that after shopping for 5 hours straight we were at the front of the store checking out wrapping paper when i let a SBD loose. About 10 seconds later my brother turns to me and says "Oh my god my mouth was open *gag*". I started giggling so hard that I farted again. Which prompted us both giggling. A minute later he said "Are you still farting? It's lingering?" My face was bright red by now and I laughed so hard I cried... and he snorted which led to more giggling. I felt bad for the Walmart employees at the registers. They kept glancing at us like "WTH is going on?" and then kept cleaning their registers.
    I don't know why but I think farts are hilarious.
  • Switty_Kitty
    Switty_Kitty Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Everyone knows when I did it. I can't keep a straight face. Can't help it, farts are funny! When my kids try to blame one on me, I say "Did you see me laughing? You know if I did it I'd be laughing!"

I didn't know there was a rule for crop dusting. I thought it was something to do just in case someone does come into the room, then they don't know where it originated. I sit at the front desk, and I had to stop doing it there because it never failed that someone would come up to my desk right after I did it! Yesterday was killer. :devil:

Fart are the funniest!! When I was about 7.5 month preggo with my first son, some friends and I went to bingo one night. It was so quiet in the hall as people listened for the numbers being called. Well about 6 seats down from me, there was this man and woman in their 50's....dabbing away as they played. All of a sudden, the man coughs..... "cough, cough....PFFFFFFTHHHHHTTT!!!" Rip s the biggest fart, in the quiet bingo hall. OMFG I couldn't stop laughing. I had the uncontrollable giggles where you can't even lift your head up to breathe. I swear I nearly went into labor right there and then. Yay farts!
  • simoriah_angel
    Options
    Am I the only one who has actually left the gym to go to the bathroom for this? I just....can't....not in public indoor places. Outdoors? Ok then whatever.....

And even today, the trainer was helping me with a few VERY HARD exercises....and I managed to hold them in....because....then I'd feel horrible farting in her face.....just saying.....

Granted, now that I am dieting, I really don't have that much of an issue....that and bean-o works wonders...
  • simoriah_angel
    Options

OMG, I'm crying right now! I bet there are some guys that are wishing they had stopped reading on page 7!

Hysterical!! Especially with the "bubble" to pop....
  • oyvonnee
    oyvonnee Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    So how many calories does it burn squeezing your behind super tight to try to keep from letting machine gun fire farts out in public?

Seriously not enough --- or I would be a skinny girl.

P.S. What are you people eating out there to create such a fart fest?

:sick: :laugh: :sick: :laugh:
  • HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    So how many calories does it burn squeezing your behind super tight to try to keep from letting machine gun fire farts out in public?

Seriously not enough --- or I would be a skinny girl.

P.S. What are you people eating out there to create such a fart fest?

:sick: :laugh: :sick: :laugh:

If you have to squeeze enough times, you should end up with Buns of Steel! Hey! Maybe we should all eat a bunch of gas-tastic stuff and make a serious effort not to let it out! We'll have great lookin' buns in no time :)
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    HAHA the other day I was doing deadlifts... I was holding my fart in, then on one of my last reps... BAM it was one loud fart.. it forced its way out... and I am sure the guys around me were like WTH!

True story
  • chelso0o
    chelso0o Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    NO. NEVER. BUT.... One time in the shower I forgot where I was... was thinking I was at home...and... well.... it echoed.
  • Savyna
    Savyna Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    it happens if I bring tea as my water to drink at the gym. last wednesday I was on the elliptical and all I kept having to do was fart. Unfortunately for others if they smelled it they didn't move and I didn't leave either, but it was silent farts so even if someone smelled something they'd have suspicions about who did it but I didn't put the spotlight on me.
  • astraea82
    astraea82 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I just love how there are 8 pages about farting.

Doing it in a group exercise class is the worst, especially when you think it's not going to be so bad, but turns out to be a doozie!
  • andreacord
    Options
    Going to laugh myself into a sixpack here guys.. :laugh:
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness, I'm dying... From laughing, not the stench. Lol!

I never fart at the gym, but it's only because I exercise at home. I let one go during my workout. My 3 year old looked at me funny, and I said "what was that?" He said "I think you wiggled a toot out, Mama."
  • Momkat65
    Momkat65 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Gastastic....hahahaaaaaaa

Anal accoustics...
    Beeping you horn

Tooo funnnyy
  • Superbritt2drescu
    Superbritt2drescu Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I really try not to... I try to get it all out before I go. (As much as humanly possible) For some reason yesterday I was doomed. On the dreaded treadmill with no where to go. And of course it happens to be the one day when not many are wearing their iPods. Why? Well they were silent and not really that deadly it turned out. Thank goodness. Holding them in was only working for so long, so I let them go. :)