Do you fart at the gym?

Options

Replies

• ajp913
    ajp913 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Somedays... especially when I'm running... I wish I had brought pre-apology notes to my fellow treadmillers... But i doubt anyone notices thanks to the plethora of b.o., deodorant, and perfume scents floating around (women wear a lot of perfume at the gym i go to... that's weirder than me farting in my opinion).
  • HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Now if they can add a feature that makes them sound proof, too!

bamboo-charcoal-underwear-for-man.jpg
  • twinoakbob
    twinoakbob Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Do I ever. But I like farting in the pool the best. Bubbles . . . . .
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    Now if they can add a feature that makes them sound proof, too!

bamboo-charcoal-underwear-for-man.jpg

And stylish, I might add.
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    this reminds me of my uncle car rides where hell he would drop the bomb and keep a straight face until we smelled it. then we had to crank on the handle to roll down the window. i think he ruined my child hood or stunt my groth. lol
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    I accidentally let one slip some weeks ago whilst doing crunches. Thankfully no one noticed... and I kinda tried to play it off by coughing and looking around... prolly brought more attention to me from that alone.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Everyone knows when I did it. I can't keep a straight face. Can't help it, farts are funny! When my kids try to blame one on me, I say "Did you see me laughing? You know if I did it I'd be laughing!"

I didn't know there was a rule for crop dusting. I thought it was something to do just in case someone does come into the room, then they don't know where it originated. I sit at the front desk, and I had to stop doing it there because it never failed that someone would come up to my desk right after I did it! Yesterday was killer. :devil:
  • IvelisTorres2972
    IvelisTorres2972 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Lmao u have just madw me pee my pants! My hubby is the one who usualy farts in the stores while im walking behind him, n he tries to walk away from the smell. Last week we were n home depot n once again im behind him n i hear him fart i told him u pig dnt u realize their was an older man infront of u n he can hear u... But my hubby turned arround n said it was not me it was the old man in front of him. Lmao we started to laugh so hard n the old man just stood their like if mothing happened.
  • sinistertitan
    sinistertitan Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I was raised on a farm and when the cows would walk down the path to the barn they would fart with every step! I replicated this on the treadmill one day and got so tickled I almost fell off! :laugh:
    I believe they call those the "walking farts".
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options
    PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARP

That, gentleman. Was a fart
  • ClarkAddison
    ClarkAddison Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Not at the gym but kind of topic related. When I was twelve I brought a friend of mine on vacation with my family. We were driving from Chicago to Texas. We stopped one night at a hotel and crammed into one room. My mother and father proceeded to have a farting contest. Judging was based on volume, sound of and of course odor. Mind you I was used to this in the privacy of our own home but this was in front of my friend. I was horrified.

Looking back now, it is one of the fondest memories of how much my parents enjoyed life and didn't take things to seriously.
  • ericabrothers
    Options
    this whole thread is hilarious :laugh:
  • Demmuscles
    Demmuscles Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I haven't read the whole thread, so please ignore if already posted...

This chick totally farts at 2.39! Hilarious, happens to the best of us ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqHLOd49vW8
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    eh, for the ladies that had multiples natural deliveries....can we talk about vaginal farts????? No...i am alone with this? Okidoki
  • MrsKite
    Options
    eh, for the ladies that had multiples natural deliveries....can we talk about vaginal farts????? No...i am alone with this? Okidoki
    Laughing so hard I can hardly breath.... That's one the men won't understand
  • Shaneekwa
    Shaneekwa Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Laughing so hard I can hardly breath.... That's one the men won't understand

I'm sure they can't relate but they have HAD to have heard it before lmfao....this is hilarious
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options

I hate that...what about when they don't come all the way out and you walk around with a bubble to pop...:laugh: :laugh:
  • thekacks
    thekacks Posts: 146 Member
    Options

I hate that...what about when they don't come all the way out and you walk around with a bubble to pop...:laugh: :laugh:

OMG ROFLMAO!!!
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    "crop dusting" when the opportunity strikes..... but I will never figure out how when you do that, walk 100 ft and stop, the smell catches up with you full force.......

also easy when at the store with toddler boy to just say " say excuse me son" ........... worked well till one day, he exlaimed loudly back at me " I didn't fart daddy, that was you!"

That was great - I had a belly laugh! Thanks! :)

Marcy
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Always make sure you do it right next to the person who has the machine you want......clears em off fast. Or you know the annoying people that hang around the machines always funny to let out gas by them.