Do you fart at the gym?

Options

Replies

• MinnesotaManimal
    MinnesotaManimal Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    "crop dusting" when the opportunity strikes..... but I will never figure out how when you do that, walk 100 ft and stop, the smell catches up with you full force.......

also easy when at the store with toddler boy to just say " say excuse me son" ........... worked well till one day, he exlaimed loudly back at me " I didn't fart daddy, that was you!"
  • bhalter
    bhalter Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    omg, i did the total fly by at the gym the other day. you know, when you fart, and just keep walking around, trying to dilute the fart by spreading it around as much as possible.

it didn't work as well as i thought it would.

AKA crop dusting, lol.
    also easy when at the store with toddler boy to just say " say excuse me son" ........... worked well till one day, he exlaimed loudly back at me " I didn't fart daddy, that was you!"

That's hysterical!!!
  • anulle2009
    anulle2009 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Totally knew it was a guy asking this...

BECAUSE all of us know girls do not fart. :tongue:

LOL!! my mother in law will still insist this!!! I just tell her "i was born without that gene!
  • Thad81
    Thad81 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    As much as possible! ;-)
  • amybrauch
    amybrauch Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    You guys are making me LOL. :laugh:
  • AlbertPooHoles
    AlbertPooHoles Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    We need more threads like this. Thank you, OP.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    :mad: You guys are stinking up my air supply. Gross. :mad:
  • SlinkyPinkyBunsOfSteel
    Options
    Totally knew it was a guy asking this...

BECAUSE all of us know girls do not fart. :tongue:
    Girls do not fart, but real women let rip with a veangence. Fact.:bigsmile:
  • melg126
    melg126 Posts: 378
    Options
    "crop dusting" when the opportunity strikes..... but I will never figure out how when you do that, walk 100 ft and stop, the smell catches up with you full force.......

LOL! that's what you get! haha
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Oh my god, this topic, I've laughed so hard I'm shedding tears/calories/humanity. Love you guys. :D

Same here. I hope my co-workers don't think I'm crazy.

It's happened to me...and I just keep on going. I try to ignore the toots as they come...
  • MyTime1985
    MyTime1985 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Try doing a Yoga class with Senior Citizens. More gas than Strickland Propane.

HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!
  • lexagon
    lexagon Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Well...I used to do most of my exercise at home or outdoors, but joined the gym in December, I can honestly say I have not farted at the gym...yet. However, I was flanked by a farter and a someone with major body odor on the treadmill one day. Eeek! It was a plethora of lovely scents...

This is one of the many reasons I used to chew really strong mint gum while on cardio machines. Bad breath is another one.

Someone crop dusted the entire dumbbell rack the other day and it was not pretty ... esp when you have to sit there to finish out your sets. I was thinking 'really, that was necessary' ... Just like everybody poops, everybody farts too. Although I usually manage to save mine for the bathroom.
  • danigirl1011
    danigirl1011 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Omg, i did one time cuz i was on the elliptical and no one was around me. Then had a moment of panic when i realized i was in the path to the paper towels and santizer and people walk by constantly! It smelled so bad i thought for sure someone was totally gonna catch me. But, i got super lucky. New policy--no more farting at the gym! :)
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Yes... pretty much every time I'm walking or running on the treadmill... it's rather uncontrollable and very uncomfortable to try to run when it's built up there. LOL
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    OMG, this made me laugh out loud, HARD :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

& i don't go to the gym, i workout at home :wink:
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    I swear I thought I was the only one. I hate it, but is happens when I'm in step class. I can honestly say I would rather that than the BO, smoke or overly perfumed individual. At least the gas smell goes away pretty quickly.
  • MinnesotaManimal
    MinnesotaManimal Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Every chance I get. I try to fart every where I go. Similar to that of a dog marking his territory.

my personal favorite is in an elevator just before I step out onto my floor.....
  • _Tristan_
    _Tristan_ Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Used to ALL THE TIME but I figured out that I'm lactose intolerant and stopped drinking milk. The ALL THE TIME thing was solved but every once in a while "crop dusting" must happen.
  • johnlatv
    johnlatv Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    i sure do... in fact i just did now.
  • hausofnichele
    hausofnichele Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I sooooo needed this today. THANK YOU.

Crop dusting... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: