Do you fart at the gym?

Options

Replies

• Warmbloodwear
    Warmbloodwear Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Give me a fiberOne bar and I could enter a contest!
  • BADGIRLstl
    BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I cannot believe I am entertaining this mess....you guys are the best....I am LMFAO!!!! Please stop it though. I can't take it any more......
  • shirerose
    shirerose Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Give me a fiberOne bar and I could enter a contest!

hahaha... yeah i had to stop eating those... my tummy went nuts with all that gas bubbling around.
    so uncomfortable!
  • richmondcowgirl
    richmondcowgirl Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    My trainer had it bad today, he does workout with me every step of the way and every squat we did he ripped it! I had fiber bars for breakfast and I can hold it in.
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    yoga girl farts :laugh: :laugh:

http://youtu.be/FZaNCWdfxX8
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    40oz_laugh_in_tub.gif
  • CandeesLand
    Options
    I usually can manage to hold it at the gym, mostly for fear of sharting. However, when I have a particularly bad case of the vapors, it is inevitable that one or more will escape, much to the shagrin of the innocent people on the treadmills behind me. There was one specific day I can remember where there was evil-a-brewin' and I had the facetime camera on my iPhone poised to catch the expression of those behind me to send to a friend of mine. Sadly, I was not able to produce that day. Also, my husband and I have a no questions asked policy about farting in public. He says "don't go over there", or "we need to leave this isle" also, "don't react, it's gonna be bad" and I immediatly obey.
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Of course NOT!
    And I also don't cheat on my taxes.....:laugh:
  • CanuckTracy
    CanuckTracy Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    omg, i did the total fly by at the gym the other day. you know, when you fart, and just keep walking around, trying to dilute the fart by spreading it around as much as possible.

it didn't work as well as i thought it would.
    \

also referred to as "crop dusting"
    LOL --love it-- crop dusting :bigsmile:
  • Bysshe
    Bysshe Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Funniest post ever! Haha... I would think with all the brocolli I eat I would fart while working out, but I haven't... yet.
  • tidmutt
    tidmutt Posts: 317
    Options
    Of course, I take great pleasure in it, especially when I see someone else walk up to the bench I was just on and wrinkle their nose. Keeps me entertained... small things...
  • NeshBeMe
    NeshBeMe Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I have to say, I've never had gas at the gym. Maybe because I don't eat beef or pork, beans, or any of those foods that cause severe bubble guts! On days that are my free day, I eat horrible and can let it ride at home since I'm not working out anyway!! lol :laugh:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Lentil soup for lunch yesterday wasn't such a good idea after all....

Maybe that was my problem yesterday! I thought Donald Duck had taken up residence in my butt. :ohwell:
  • MarieAnneN
    Options
    I go to an all women gym...
    It gets weird sometimes!
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, I am in hysterics. I think I have bitten a hole in my lip trying not to bust out laughing at work.

I really needed this today. Thanks!!!!
  • MarieAnneN
    Options
    Lentil soup for lunch yesterday wasn't such a good idea after all....

Maybe that was my problem yesterday! I thought Donald Duck had taken up residence in my butt. :ohwell:

Lol!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • sandyrrt
    sandyrrt Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Oh my!! Tears are flowing! From laughing, NOT farting--)
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    I'm not so much a gym farter as I am a belcher. You cannot put me on a treadmill and expect me to run without flatulence.
    In positive light, what you exhale in any form while exercising is fat.
    So think of it as that.
    You're farting/belching away your fat.
  • nurseloopy
    Options
    I'm crying with laughter as this topic has sparked a really interesting conversation with my other half. He has a strategically placed fan near the cross trainer to diffuse his farts!
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    I feel left out. I work out at home, can rip 'em all day long if I need to. But it doesn't happen. :sad: