Do you fart at the gym?

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• jheath123
    Options
    The one that gets me best is the ab machines almost like someone squeezing my stomach. It only seems to happen when someone's next to me too. At least they are short popers not squeekers. Thing I find gross is people shower so there's lots of steam in the bathroom and someone will drop anchor so it has extra potency.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Don't be disgusting.
    Spend an extra 5 freakin minutes "sitting down" to avoid the issue.
  • Zaggytiddies
    Zaggytiddies Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Had some homemade chicken cacciatore last night before Zumba and lets just say I'm very glad the music was loud. Didn't stink though so that was good. All sound, no fury.
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    Try doing a Yoga class with Senior Citizens. More gas than Strickland Propane.

So it wouldn't be wise to light up a ciggie then?
  • Booner17
    Booner17 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    bump. funny stuff
  • Alicia_Monique
    Alicia_Monique Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    If I have to fart, then I do it. I can't control what my butt does while doing squats! LOL!
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    It was just last week when I ate something at lunchtime that didn't agree with me and I then had to go to PT session that afternoon...better to own up beforehand and say "Look, I ate something that didn't agree with me and I've had wind all afternoon" and because I was so honest...I surprisingly didn't have a problem, even with the heavy strength training! :)