Dear...

Options

Replies

• ffuunnnnyy__ggiirrll
    Options
    Dear You Know Who:

I hope you realize what I did for you broke my heart.

Funny_Girl
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    Dear humans,

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

Sincerely,
    The dolphins

P.S. The mice are really in charge.
  • bebeschtroumph
    bebeschtroumph Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Dear boyfriend:

I am sad you are away, and I miss you. I understand that you are coming back with your father in tow and would like for the house to be tidy. That being said, you could have helped a little before you left. And as much as I love your homebrewing hobby, I do not love the huge cache of beer bottles that really need to find a more permanent storage place. The house will be spotless and organized when you get back, so let's work on keeping it that way, shall we?

Your loving girlfriend who is tired of being the only one who ever cleans(except the bathroom. I admit you always clean that)
  • onedayillbamilf
    onedayillbamilf Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Dear Douchasauruses,

Please stop being douchasauruses and appreciate the people in your life. Please don't pretend to be friends then just walk out because you have your head stuck so far up your butt that you get insecure and uncomfortable because someone being nice scares you. If you are going to be an arrogant, self centered, fake douchasaurus, don't try to make the person on the receiving end of your douchyness feel like they are the one in the wrong. Your own self hate that causes you to feel like you have the right to tell them all the things you don't like about them then try make them feel guilty when they finally tell you how fake you are is really YOUR issue, not theirs!! When it makes you scared and angry when someone is actually there for you, listens to you, tries to help you through things and never puts you down even though you tell this person everything you don't like about them is YOUR issue, not theirs. And most of all, your inability to see past yourself is YOUR issue, not theirs. So, to sum it up, go F yourselves. Then afterwards, quite being a friggin douchasaurus, get your head out of your rear, man up, and make a mends.

With love,

The girl tired of f-ing douchasauruses
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Dear Soon to be Ex,

I gave you 20 years of all I had to give at the expense of my own happiness. I cried myself to sleep so many nights wishing to be loved the way a woman should. I just wanted to be happy. Why couldn't you have showed me what a marriage should be? I married you at 18 and now I'm 41 and it all seems like such a waste. I tried so hard..I cooked every night. In 20 years you have never made one meal, not one. I cleaned, did your laundry, raised our son. You worked and so, " That's all you should have to do" .
    I would have loved just a little acknowledgement for being a good wife. Or to have you spend some time with me. You made me feel unimportant and insecure. I don't like feeling that way. I am relieved this is soon over. I need to live my life for me now.

Dear Love of my Life,

You came, and showed me what love, REAL love is. I feel happy for the first time in ages. I never knew how it could be. To be shown kindness, appreciation and respect is such a gift. You tell me every day in so many ways how much I mean to you. You actually enjoy my company. You know what I like and need and want without me even having to say it. You are my best friend and I now know what being "in love" feels like. You lifted all my worries about not ever having that kind of relationship and blew them away like dust in the wind. You make me smile every day. I am so thankful for you. I feel cherished and wanted. You will never know how much I needed that. I feel content and at peace.

This is what it feels like for me, except it hasn't been 20 years yet lol.
  • mmachen
    Options
    Dear sexy guy who walks me to school,
    please stop making so much small talk while we're walking. you are very tall and walk very fast, i am very short and stubby. it takes me more energy and makes me out of breath. im bigger and out of shape, and smoke.
    thanks!<3
  • AngelEyes127
    Options
    Dear Sons,

If it's my coveted exercise time then the answer to everything is no, so don't interrupt me. (Love you!)

Dear Dogs,

Please don't use me as a pillow when I'm trying to do my crunches. Just because I'm on the floor doesn't mean I'm at your disposal.

Thanks!!

Hahaha....I can relate to this with my daughter interrupting me and my son trying to lay on me when he sees me on the floor or jump on me when I do my crunches. Too funny!
  • KitTheRoadie
    KitTheRoadie Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Dear MPF friends:

You are trying to "lose" weight, not "loose" weight.

Best regards,
    Jim

Dear Jim,

Whilst you are in the business of correcting people, maybe you would like to correct yourself?!

I think you'll find we are on the MFP forums, it's in big writing in the corner of the screen! /rant
  • Mythel
    Mythel Posts: 72
    Options
    Dear Five Year Old Son:

It melts my heart when you come up to me and rub my tummy and say to me "Mommy, you are so soft and fluffy. I love you." I love you too...but please stop rubbing me like I'm one of your stuffed animals.

Love,
    Mommy

P.S.
    Girls don't like to be called soft and fluffy. Someday you will thank me for this.
  • KitTheRoadie
    KitTheRoadie Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Dear humans,

Sincerely,
    The dolphins

:laugh:
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Dear MFP Bestie -

So excited to meet you soon!!!!!!!

Me
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Dear humans,

Sincerely,
    The dolphins

Dear you,

Excellent taste. And those mice are clever indeed.

Sincerely,
    Vanished in a Puff of Logic
  • lemony_girl
    Options
    Dear MPF friends:

You are trying to "lose" weight, not "loose" weight.

Best regards,
    Jim

*MFP
  • kealey1318
    kealey1318 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Dear Hubby -

I appreciate your 'support' of my weight loss endeavor. However, supportive isn't exactly the descriptor I would use. Um, sometimes mean, a little rude, and definitely not empathetic. So... While you say, "You need to lose weight" and then buy cookies, ice cream, chips and sodas (that I neglected to buy when grocery shopping), I feel your actions speak louder than words. Oh, and by the way, I know you've always been the skinny one... But 42 is knocking at your door and you are starting to look about 5 months pregnant. Just sayin'

Love,

Wifey

Dear Kids -

Thank you for being truly supportive of me... Being courteous and loving and oh so helpful! I love that you have all committed to doing the 30 Day Shred with me even though you are only 3, 7 and 10... It melts my heart when I take a pause, huffing and puffing, and I hear you all chime in "You can do it, Mom!!!"

I also thank you for mostly taking in stride that I am changing ALL of our eating habits to reflect this new lifestyle... and not complaining too much in the process. I'm trying to make it gradual!

Love,

Mom
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Dear Rugar, (my yellow lab)

I know you think it is funny to drop your toy on the front of the treadmill when I am trying to walk and watch it shot off the back but it is rather annoying to have to jump over it each time!! I feel like I am in a video game. Please can you wait till I finish walking and then I will throw the toy for you.

Thanks!

:laugh: He is just trying to help add some difficulty to your exercise. You should give him a dog treat!!

Edit: I have a black lab, but no treadmill.
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Dear cigarettes,

There have been a few times where I've missed you over the past month but for the most part you're out of my thoughts. Oh, and eff you.

Sincerely,
    Me & my lungs.
  • lovemydrmartens
    lovemydrmartens Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Dear humans,

Sincerely,
    The dolphins

LOVE Douglas Adams.... :heart:
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    dear guy in the locker room today,

feel free to spread out. yeah, go ahead and put your gym bag on the already limited benches, wet towels on the benches too. your clothing? of course, on the benches. and yes, the locker room is for stretching too.

wow, you brought your own hair dryer. and hair gel. nice.

oh look, you brought your whole tub of protein powder in the gym bag? wow, dedication. and that portable mixer that makes a racket while you mix your shake. i know, i can't wait for the ten minute walk to get home and make my protein shake either.

Scincerly,

mr personal space has been violated.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Dear Bestest Bestie,
    I love you to death and I'm glad we've been spending the last couple of day together. Do me a favor though honey Stop introducing me to every man in your life.... I just cant keep em straight. I know your fab and go through men like tissue but I worry about you.

Love your slight less man crazy friend

P.S. I love that we have the same taste in men and all we need to do is determine if their straight or not to see who gets to flirt :bigsmile:

Dear I cant make up my mind,

Listen its cool when you tell me you just want to be friends because your happen to know my ex. But could you do me a favor and Stop hitting on me then. Or do us both a favor and man up. My ex will not care lol. Your the only one following the code anyways. Its cute and all but you need to figure yourself out and hope I'm still around when you do.

Signed Not waiting around :flowerforyou:
  • sent4rmabove
    Options
    Dear boss,

I would appreciate it if you wouldn't ask me every day if I have lost weight - dieting is already hard enough then I have you on butt checking my every move. Thanks!