• lizlee8
    lizlee8 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Awesome awesome awesome!!! :drinker:
    Thanks for sharing :flowerforyou:
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    Thank you i'll start when i get home tonight to see where i should start. I'm hoping if i do the weights i won't be saggy/flabby as the pounds come off.

You n' me both! :p
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    weeks of strict diet and heavy weights actually will lift your butt waaay up! I have 6 more weeks to go.
    start 151lbs now 144lbs. I am 5'8".
    th_DSC04429-1-1.jpg?t=1328053801

This is the program I am doing.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/kris-gethin-12-week-daily-trainer.html

Amazing progress!! Well done!
  • chicatita
    chicatita Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Niiice! I'm inspired!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I really need to start weight traininig!!!!!
  • ummommyme
    ummommyme Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I'm really keen to do some weight work, as it obviously has great results. But unfortunately I don't have the money or space for weights. Is there anything around the house I could use that would work the same?
    Yes. If you go to bodyrocktv.com they have lots of short bodyweight workouts that are really intense, don't be fooled by the term bodyweight. There are modifications for everything. They are doing 30 day challenges too. I'm only doing it 3 days a week while they go for 5. I feel strong and i still have 60lbs to lose so not exactly easy to do but very worth it. It is strength training just done differently then with heavy weights.
  • bhcb02
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting this routine! It is absolutely killing me - but I love it!
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Awesome results! Lookin' good lady! Congratulations :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!