This is why we lift weights ladies!

Options

Replies

• thistimeismytime
    thistimeismytime Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Dayum!!!! Yeah I'll say that's a strict diet!!! Omg, you've earned every bit of those results eating like that!! congrats!!! I love to lift, but I don't think I could do that diet...not yet anyway. Congrats again, you look great :)
  • sarahdatace
    Options
    Bump. I gotta check that out!
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    WOW--you look great!
  • bluefever
    bluefever Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    just curious which plan you were doing from the website? and which meal plan or supplements you are following?
    Kris Gethin's Hardcore 12 weekd daily trainer. i am doing his meal plan but not all the supps.
  • cherbear7
    Options
    bump!!!!
  • carpp107
    Options
    Great Work!!!!! I tell all my lady friends that lifting heavy weights is the key....."I'm afraid to get bulky" is what I always hear....Nonsense!!!!! Lift things up and put them down!!!!! :)
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I LOVE you for posting this!! Heavy weights all the way!! :love:
  • Butterfly3730
    Options
    Great results!
  • kaydensmom12
    Options
    You look great.
  • think48
    think48 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I'm super impressed!

Question....did you do the cardio 2 times 25 minutes each on top of the cardio that's in the workout? (It looks like you warm up with cardio in the workouts....so did you do that cardio plus more?) Thanks! :)
  • Rosemarose
    Rosemarose Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    bump. definitely motivating.
  • zbmb30
    zbmb30 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    bump
  • AmyM713
    AmyM713 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Every time I open one of these success stories and see these incredible pics it excites me a little bit more and gives me that drive I need to become one of the success stories. Thanks for posting pictures you look GREAT:happy:
  • SammyPacks
    SammyPacks Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Yesss! Thanks for the post! I love lifting <3
  • TT_luvs_fitness
    Options
    Those are amazing results.WTG!!!
  • Mios3
    Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ESP12
    ESP12 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    just curious which plan you were doing from the website? and which meal plan or supplements you are following?
    Kris Gethin's Hardcore 12 weekd daily trainer. i am doing his meal plan but not all the supps.

BUMP
  • Alma_Sana
    Alma_Sana Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! I will definitely check out that program. Thank you for the inspiration <3
  • qkidney
    qkidney Posts: 258
    Options
    bump
  • kmorris246
    kmorris246 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!