This is why we lift weights ladies!

Options

Replies

• thomsonmt4
    thomsonmt4 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! The site you mention is exactly what I have been looking for; you have inspired me to start today - thank you and keep up the great work
  • fitnoflab
    Options
    In six weeks? That's amazing! I just started lifting. Maybe I'll have awesome photos in a few weeks:)
  • bizco
    bizco Posts: 1,949 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! Only 7 lbs. lost but you look totally different. Great job! Lifting heavy weights = lean, sexy body! Looking forward to your 12 week pictures.
  • JaneP2011
    JaneP2011 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's incredible!
  • Dreamin_Skinny
    Options
    Thanks so much for this site! I thought it was a website selling something because of the way the page looks like an ad. I love that they have everything printable. I personally struggle with quick meals that I can eat before and after workouts so I love that these plans are customizable to fit what my goals are. I'm so excited about this site. Thanks.
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    Great stuff. Well done.
  • stephmcneilly
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your bodybuilding plan. I "just" joined MFP and have spent the past 20 days just getting used to logging on daily, tracking what I'm eating, and entering the foods my family eats. Last week I added "getting active" to my health changes by adding Zumba classes. I know I really need to start lifting weights to my fitness "program" and didn't know where to start (and I can't afford a personal trainer). I just spent the past hour or so looking at your bodybuilding plan and others mentioned on that site. So much great info! Thank you, again, for sharing. I look forward to seeing more of your success and hope that soon I will be brave enough to post pictures, too! :smile:
  • mumof5
    mumof5 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    omg, I've been lifting weights for 2 years and I still don't look as great as you. will research the site, change my game! thanks :)
  • claremillerphoto
    claremillerphoto Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Wow - you look fantastic! Great motivation, thank you.
  • Dreamin_Skinny
    Options
    Grocery lists that accompany meal plans? I'm in Heaven. The only reason you could fail at this is by just NOT doing it!
  • neenaj33
    neenaj33 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    LOVE THIS!!!
  • Aries03
    Aries03 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Bump Bump
  • Sheriemae
    Options
    Great results!!! I just spend an hour on that website...I am now inspired to get into lifting.
  • stroken96
    stroken96 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    bump
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    NICE BUTT!!! You look phenomenal!
  • sweetrice12
    sweetrice12 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!! Can't wait to look like that. :)
  • treatdream
    treatdream Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    So awesome - great job! And thanks for the link. My husband is going to love this too.
  • gloria84
    gloria84 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    WOw! amazing results!
  • kimmrdodge
    kimmrdodge Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Are you using the meal plan and all the supplements? If not what are you doing? You look really great btw, keep it up!
  • stone307
    Options
    Fantastic results
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!