APRIL "No more late night snacking"

Options

Replies

• laughytaffy
    Options
    Wow all of our cut off times are so different. It is 6:35 P.M. here and my cut off time is coming. I will get through day 1 damn it lmao! I'm off to have my two sf fudsicles and get my water bottle ready for war

How's everyone else doing this evening?
  • jamiesgurl
    Options
    I'm in too ! my cut off time is after supper about 6:30 - 7:00pm but either way no snacking after supper ...weekdays and weekends.. I just said that to myself a few days ago an have been sticking to it so far, so i'm soo in..

:heart: kelly :heart:
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Good morning!
    I got thru Day 1. Hope everyone else did too.
    Zaza
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Day 1, I made it. Yea,

:heart: Kathy
  • aml0484
    aml0484 Posts: 425
    Options
    Day one done:smile: YEA!!!
  • phatphanny
    Options
    Day one complete...and since my weigh in was this morning - I got a reward for this challenge...I have been on the site for 6 weeks now and have lost a total of 9 inches and 14 lbs. Since this is the only challenge I have joined I now know it is a major contributing factor to this success. Thanks once again for the great support system!!!
    157832.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    made it through day one as well-- had a sweet treat (skinny cow ice cream sandwich) at 8:15 and nothing after that! let's keep it rolling! :flowerforyou:
  • Grammymax
    Grammymax Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Day one down.
    Shanna, those skinny cow's are my 'treat' as well. Have you tried their truffle ice cream bars!:tongue: They are sooooo yummy and creamy.
    Good luck everyone.
    Day two has begun!
    Esther
  • Grammymax
    Options
    Day one complete...and since my weigh in was this morning - I got a reward for this challenge...I have been on the site for 6 weeks now and have lost a total of 9 inches and 14 lbs. Since this is the only challenge I have joined I now know it is a major contributing factor to this success. Thanks once again for the great support system!!!
    157832.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
    Great job. Wow - 9 inches and 14 pounds in 6 weeks!!! You are an inspriation!
  • ttoombs
    ttoombs Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Day one down and 29 to go. :happy:
  • shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Day one down.
    Shanna, those skinny cow's are my 'treat' as well. Have you tried their truffle ice cream bars!:tongue: They are sooooo yummy and creamy.
    Good luck everyone.
    Day two has begun!
    Esther

no i haven't tried those yet- i just bought the ice cream sandwiches on a recommendation tis week. but they are AMAZING, so i will try the truffle ice cream bars on my next grocery shopping visit! thanks! :love: :love:
  • laughytaffy
    Options
    YOu all are rockin it !

Wish I could say I made it through day 1 but I didnt-Hangs head in shame- My sons easter candy kept staring at me. I had 2 funsize packets of peanut m and ms. I am not worried about what I ate because I had the calories but dang it its the principle no eating after seven!! Okay I will make it through day 1 if it kills me lol.
  • Grammymax
    Options
    laughytaffy. Just picture us all sitting there with you and giving you the "look" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: It is amazing how just knowing that there are people I have to report to - be accountable to - helps me to say no to the late night snack.

Esther
  • plantlady99
    Options
    Just popping in. I see all your faces when the snack time ends.

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :sad: :sad: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

• laughytaffy
    Options
    laughytaffy. Just picture us all sitting there with you and giving you the "look" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: It is amazing how just knowing that there are people I have to report to - be accountable to - helps me to say no to the late night snack.

Esther

Okay Esther I need your best stern look you can muster up to give me..I will be accountable for my actions and report here. Gawd I love this thread lol.. Day 1 here I come!!

Kathy day 2 here you come!
  • kerimcdonald
    Options
    day 1 down and day 2 is not scary at all!! I have to go to the gym yet, but I am looking forward to having a good workout.:bigsmile:
  • laughytaffy
    Options
    Keri have a great workout tonite. Great job on day 1 under your belt..

I told y'all nightime eating for me is the WORST seriously. I really dont have a huge desire to eat in the day time but in the nighttime watch out! Oy!
  • dclarsh
    dclarsh Posts: 364
    Options
    OK...
    Day one - done
    Day two - done

The real test will be Saturday night when my husband leaves to go play hockey. For some reason, I have a big problem with chowing down on whatever's close at hand as soon as he walks out the door! I'm hoping that knowing I'll have to confess to it will keep me out of the kitchen. Or at least out of the cookie jar and making myself some tea instead.
  • LifeChanges42
    LifeChanges42 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    One day down........ 29 to go.....
  • plantlady99
    Options
    OK...
    Day one - done
    Day two - done

The real test will be Saturday night when my husband leaves to go play hockey. For some reason, I have a big problem with chowing down on whatever's close at hand as soon as he walks out the door! I'm hoping that knowing I'll have to confess to it will keep me out of the kitchen. Or at least out of the cookie jar and making myself some tea instead.

OMG my husband just left for work. This is the time that I would over eat also. You can do it. I am fighting it every day.