APRIL "No more late night snacking"

Options

Replies

• Grammymax
    Grammymax Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Great job Wanda.

We're all doing so well. We can do this. It might be a tie at the end of the race! :laugh:

Esther
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone-
    I love reading about so many success stories. Wanda, I was sorry to hear you had to make a trip to the ER and miss the concert, but sounds like life is getting back to normal and you've been making great choices. Well done!!

Congrats to everyone else too - you've all been so disciplined. Way to go Kathy, Esther, Phatphanny and all the new people whose names I can't remember now.
    I have to say I'm hanging in there too. I've made it thru 5 nights and tonight will be my Day 6. I'm really trying to make more of an effort with the calories and exercise too. In fact, I walked to town with a friend (a little over 2 miles) and only had some lentil soup and bread for lunch. We drove back, but I'm going to go to an exercise class later this afternoon. .

Happy Passover and Happy Easter. :happy: We'll have my middle son home for Easter so I'm looking forward to that. My oldest and his girlfriend are safe and sound in Peru and loving it. My youngest is working his tail off at college so we won't see him for the holiday. I'm actually looking forward to a slow-paced, quiet holiday for a change.

Keep up the great work everyone over this long holiday week-end.
    Zaza
  • shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    ahh! life happened tonight- had to drive from michigan to indiana and didn't get it till late....didn't get to eat till 9 PM....

so tomorrow is a brand new day one...
  • LifeChanges42
    LifeChanges42 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    9 down 21 to go.
  • jamiesgurl
    Options
    well i've made it through 9 days but i had a colonoscopy done :sad: and well if anyone has had one you know you can't eat anything the day before or the day of until after :frown: So i had dinner that night and a snack later :devil: because is was the only thing i had eaten in 2 days. So i don't know if that means i'm out because my cut off was no snacking after super at all ...but other then that day i have stuck to my guns . Is everyone else being good ? :tongue: :tongue:

:heart: :heart: kelly :heart: :heart:
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Day 9 Down

Jamiesgurl. I would say you are fine.

:heart: Kathy
  • Grammymax
    Options
    Day 9 is behind me and on to day 10! Yea us!!!!!!!!!

Kelly: I agree with Kathy - you're good considering the circumstances!

Plan ahead - my new motto!

Esther
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Kelly, I also agree that the night of the colonoscopy shoudn't count. You needed to make up for not eating for 2 days. Medical procedures certainly are extraordinary circumstances that warrant a later cut-off or no cut-off.
    As for me, I've gone 6 days in a row. While I'm happy about that, I'm not so happy that I sabatoged myself last night before my cut-off time. I think I am going to experiment with an earlier cut-off. For the rest of April my new cut-off will be 9 pm. I will keep 11:30 pm for week-end nights out or special occasions.
    That's it for now. Have a good week-end everyone . Be careful with that Easter chocolate and candy (thank goodness I have none in my house!).
    Zaza
    PS Anyone heard from dewdrop lately? I know she's traveling a lot this month, but hope she'll say hi if she checks in.
  • laughytaffy
    Options
    Hi everyone just checking in.
    Today is my day 1. I had company over the last week and have been eating and drinking and throwing all caution out the window. I'm back though to recording my food, and being accountable. So heres to day 1.

Great to see everyone is doing so well!!
  • ildi007
    ildi007 Posts: 107
    Options
    Day 4 and 5 went very well. I can't believe I'm doing this...............Who new I have will power?
  • shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    i made it another night. but with my thursday night falter, i am starting from scratch. so night one down :)
  • laughytaffy
    Options
    Day 4 and 5 went very well. I can't believe I'm doing this...............Who new I have will power?

YAY!!! Great Job!! Nightime eating is hard hard hard not to do and you're doin' it!!! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • laughytaffy
    Options
    i made it another night. but with my thursday night falter, i am starting from scratch. so night one down :)

Hope to join ya on day 1 under my belt. Its only five pm here in hawaii so I still got a ways to go. I can do it! I can do it lol!
  • fitgal411
    fitgal411 Posts: 668
    Options
    okay, I'm joining today so no late night snacking for me until May. I'm so scared! My cut-off time is whenever I finish dinner and leave to do something else (which is usually around 6:30) - no snacking after that!
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Day 10 down.

:heart:
  • Grammymax
    Options
    10 down.

Happy Easter everyone.
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    I just saw this thread...so even though April is almost half-over, I'm going to join in the middle if that's okay!

My cut-off time for the rest of April will be 8:00pm for food.

However, I'm tweaking the rules a bit for myself and allowing myself *4* nights where I'm allowed to have no more than two drinks after 8:00pm.

So no eating after 8pm, and only 4 days total of drinks allowed after 8pm.

I'm so happy to see that everyone is going strong!
  • ildi007
    ildi007 Posts: 107
    Options
    Day 6, yeay!
    But Easter is coming...Gonna be hard.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,030 Member
    Options
    Day 6, yeay!
    But Easter is coming...Gonna be hard.

Ildi is here! Yay. I need this challenge bad.

Day one tonight.
  • csnealey
    csnealey Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Day 11--success! Yea!!!!:flowerforyou: