Replies

• csnealey
    csnealey Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    13 days--successful:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • robsmom
    robsmom Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tonight 9 weekdays, 10 weekends Have to get rid of the Easter candy!! I hope this helps kind of at a standstill.
  • Sexythighz
    Sexythighz Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Ok Im down for this one! I am a big time snacker so this may be exactly what i need. My Cut Off time during the week will be 10 PM. Weekends 11:00 PM. I go to bed pretty late on the weekends and during the week im usually not in bed until 12:00 AM so i can totally handle this.

Steph
  • ildi007
    ildi007 Posts: 107
    Options
    Day 8 is wrapping up! Gotta run and finish my last bite. :blushing:
  • Grammymax
    Grammymax Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Time for bed so I'm reporting 14 days down.
    Another day tomorrow.
  • Grammymax
    Options
    Can I please join you guys, i need support with this badly.
    I always wake up not just late at night but in the middle of the night and go to snack on something.
    Last night I woke up at 3:30 am and ate half a piece of strawberry cake and woke up this morning feeling so horribly guilty
    :grumble:

Welcome to this thread. It's a great support system. When I'm thinking of snacking late at night I think of having to report that I have to start over and I resist the temptation!
  • Grammymax
    Options
    oops....I guess there are more new people joining. Welcome ! You are going to find this thread very helpful. Just think of all of us watching you when you are reaching for that late night snack. :laugh:
  • willywonka
    willywonka Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the welcome and the support! I guess I should make my cut off time 9:30 pm. Last night I woke up at 3:30 (my usual night munching time) and I headed to the kitchen. I thought about the cake, the banana pudding and the goody bars that we had and even went to grab a spoon for "just a bite" of the pudding but I am happy to report that I said, No i can beat this and drank a big glass of water and went back to bed. So my first night was successful, thank you
    :wink:
  • Grammymax
    Options
    Good for you willywonka! Did you picture us all giving you the 'stern look'? :angry: :laugh:
  • phatphanny
    Options
    Half a month is gone...and all is well - so far. Welcome to all the newbies on this thread. Easter weekend was definately a challenge - looking at all the Easter candy. I finally had to ask DH to put it out of MY eyesight and reach as I wasn't too sure how much resistance I had. Late night snacking is becoming something of the past - still takes some concentration, but nothing like it use to be...here's to the next half of the month :drinker:
  • shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    5 days :bigsmile:
  • CampersDad
    Options
    Fell off the wagon a few days ago, but Monday and Tuesday were great
  • Grammymax
    Options
    Darn those wagons. Wish their sides were higher and stronger :laugh: :laugh: Been there, done that. But, it is amazing how it is getting easier to say no because it's past my cutoff time. This habit is a good one whether I'm trying to maintain or lose! Thanks zaza for getting us going. How are you doing?
  • aml0484
    aml0484 Posts: 425
    Options
    15 days. I can't believe how many it has been. Great Job willywonka for overcoming the temptation!
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Day 15 still going strong. Usually once my hubby closes the door to go to work at 10pm, I'm up and looking for something to eat. Not this month. The box of chocolates that I told him to bring to work is still here untouched.

:heart: Kathy
  • Grammymax
    Options
    Great job Kathy. Question, why is the box of chocolates still there? Did he forget them or change his mind on taking them to work?
  • Sexythighz
    Sexythighz Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Messed up last night! Today I restart!
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Gram he forgot.:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • LifeChanges42
    LifeChanges42 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Day one done... day two, well, I am going to go out tonight so I have a later cut-off. I think I be ok as long as DH gets home early enough.... otherwise, I know I'll be ok because I wont be going out if he doesn't get home by 10:00. I honestly wouldn't mind going to bed right now... I have to get up at 4:00 to go to the gym.
  • fitgal411
    fitgal411 Posts: 668
    Options
    Haven't posted in a few days but I made it through days 3, 4, and 5!!!!! Not kidding!!!! Now watch, I'm gonna mess up tonight, then I'll have to start all over. Ugh.