Black Team Challenge Week 14

Options
12345679»

Replies

• Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    MY TUMMY DOESN'T FOLD OVER WHEN I STAND UP ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

I hated my tummy, and it's still squishy in places, but doesn't fold over at the bottom-- I'm so proud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:smooched: :heart: :flowerforyou: to my wonderful team for all their encouragement -- I :heart: you all!!!
  • Marla64
    Options
    All right people-- I'm getting tired of the sound of my own voice (although it is lovely-- hee)

Who's got the next challenge?

I just bought myself an Easter outfit-- size 10 skirt, size Large blouse-- soooooo happy. I haven't seen either of those sizes in many moons.

Hope you're all having a good day!
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    All right people-- I'm getting tired of the sound of my own voice (although it is lovely-- hee)

Who's got the next challenge?

I just bought myself an Easter outfit-- size 10 skirt, size Large blouse-- soooooo happy. I haven't seen either of those sizes in many moons.

Hope you're all having a good day!

I'm here. WTG with the size 10 skirt. My Easter outfit is the outfit my daughter got me to wear for her wedding originally but I couldn't get into and I wouldn't let her take it back. HeHe It fits me now.:drinker:
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Still no net guys.

I've taken to running along the *kitten* (is that how it's spelt???), instead of going to the gym in the morning. I'm really enjoying it but hate the part where I have to walk back home after a brutal workout. Haha. I ALWAYS overestimate how much I can do but on the plus side it's forcing me to work even harder. At the gym when you're done, you step off the machine and drive home but when you're running outside you don't have that luxury.

Anyway, here's hoping they have my net fixed by tomorrow. I'm dying without my calorie counter. ): I fail at planning meals without it.
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options

I hated my tummy, and it's still squishy in places, but doesn't fold over at the bottom-- I'm so proud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:smooched: :heart: :flowerforyou: to my wonderful team for all their encouragement -- I :heart: you all!!!

Marla that is excellent!!!!:drinker: I am soo happy for you! I am still a ways from not having my belly hang over lol.

That's such a great accomplishment my dear!

And I bet your back is smaller too :wink: :laugh:
  • Marla64
    Options

Marla that is excellent!!!!:drinker: I am soo happy for you! I am still a ways from not having my belly hang over lol.

That's such a great accomplishment my dear!

And I bet your back is smaller too :wink: :laugh:

Why, as a matter of fact, my dear-- it is. :bigsmile:

Edited to add-- by the way, my good man-- excellent ticker movement!!!! *chants* Go Andrew, go Andrew, go Andrew!!!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I'm not getting on my scale until May 1. :bigsmile:

Congrats, Marla! That's fantastic!

Also, Congrats to Bobbi! YAY for fitting in the outfit!

ANDREW! That ticker is flying by! 84# is nearly the weight of all 3 of my kids combined! WTG!
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Sorry I’ve been lazy about posting lately. Let me catch up.

Amanda – I’m sorry you have to deal with everything that happens with your dd. But don’t forget to take care of yourself too because you are worth it! :flowerforyou:

Marla – I’m glad you had a fun time with your friend.
    Everybody has different goals, a tummy no longer folding over when standing up is a great one.
    Good job on the Easter outfit size. I don’t remember if I posted it last week or not but between Dave and me, we went to 4 different stores before I found my size of the dress I really liked. There were only bigger and smaller ones. I guess all the people that were size 10’s and 12’s when I was also lost weight and are now 8’s because they were out at the first 3 stores. :laugh:

Sam – When I read about your workouts, I think you are the perfect “Jillian”. You ALWAYS seem to push it, not just this week for the challenge.
    Sorry you were feeling sick, glad you’re feeling better. (I said I was behind on posting. :laugh: )

Roni – I love the new av. You look great!
    Good job working out in bad weather.

Jeannie – It was 70 here one day last week. Yesterday it snowed. Today it was 50. I hope you enjoy your sunburn. :tongue: :bigsmile:

Nicky – I can’t believe the guy at the gym acted like that! :noway: Have you called to report him?

Sara – Glad you’re back. Even though I was lazy about posting, I was lurking and you were missed. :flowerforyou:

Lynnie – Hi. How is work going? Bye. :laugh:

Andrew – Way to go on the weight loss Batman!

We're having problems with our NEW elliptical now. This one is supposed to be better than the last one but less than 2 weeks in, it's squeaking worse than the first one. :noway: :grumble: We can't afford one of those crazy $3000 ellipticals. I don't know if we're gonna try to call about the warranty (because that worked SO well last time) or if we're gonna give up on ellipticals and return it for a bike or some other cardio equipment.

Not to be the annoying kid who asks, "Are we there yet?" but who has this week's challenge?
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Hi guys,

I've been lurking, but not much up to posting.

Still not losing and feeling pretty beat up. I had nasty muscle spasms in my low back this week and could hardly move. Seriously ticked off at my body lately..

Planning to get back to a more serious workout tomorrow.

Quick shout outs:

Andrew - great work on the ticker - send some of that good karma my way

Sara - I'm glad your back, we missed you - sorry you had a sad time.. {{{hugs}}}

Roni, Jeannie, Beth, Shuntae - your AVs look great, you guys are awesome

Nicky - don't let one stupid jerk turn you off of the gym - report him to the management, there is no reason to be so nasty.. hope you get your internet back soon - we miss you

Marla - size 10 - WOW girl - that is awesome..

Sam - you rule the workout world - I just aspire to be as strong someday

Amanda - I'm so glad you are back and that you were not seriously hurt by the deer. They seem extra screwy this time of year. My husband came home the other night and told me "A deer hit your car." Apparently he had already stopped and let them pass but one came back and rammed the car - screwwy wabbit..

I know I missed a bunch, and I :heart: you all, but am really tired and must zonk..:yawn: :yawn:

Nite all..

Janie