April~ Biggest Loser DVDs / Challenges (New Members welcome!

Options

Replies

• jennyeckel
    jennyeckel Posts: 209
    Options
    welcome welcome!!!! Most of us are pretty humanoid but you have to watch out for amanda, sandy and our little wild cat....I have a sneaking suspicion they are machines hahahahahha:laugh: :laugh: Just kidding! I again will introduce myself as I usually do. I am the resident BOB HARPER clup fanatic. mmmmmmm he is yummy isn't he???? :bigsmile: How could you not just loveeeeeee that manhahah CRYSTAL napkin please I am drooling again hahahahaha

But on a serious note Kelly i am glad that you are here. We have an AWESOME group of ladys here and we all give support and encouragment. Motivation and love. If you have a bad day we are there to pick you up and give you a hug! I am glad that youare have joined the group!!!!

Good luck on your new journey!!! I am glad that we get to be a part of it!!!

SERIOUSLY isnt' bob just the cutest man alive....well excetp for loving wonderful cute husband hahahah :wink: :wink:

HUG to kelly
    jenny
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Welcome Kelly!! We're glad to have you! Except now I have to look up how many kilograms in a pound!! GRRR!! Just kidding!! But seriously, I do!! Welcome to the group!! :wink:
  • laurajoyk
    laurajoyk Posts: 305
    Options
    Welcome Kelly! I just joined a little over a week ago, and this group of girls is great. I hope you like it as much as I do :smile:
  • mammakisses
    mammakisses Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Jenny, I'm soo sorry that the teacher is being a PITB. Your son has the right to be in that class. Hope thiings get better soon!
  • mammakisses
    mammakisses Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Welcome kelly.

Laura, I have to confess your not the only one that cheated this weekend. I came back home from a long shopping day yesterday and ordered pizza. haha I gotta get back on track!

So lately I have been losing lots of weight but the skin seems to be having a hard time keeping up. Anyone else? What do I do? Slow down the weight loss I guess!
  • laurajoyk
    Options
    I got a new game for my nintendo ds thats called My Weightloss Coach. Its kind of fun. It comes with a pedometer and gives you challenges to do everyday. I walk a ton during my work day, so it will fun to keep track of how many steps I take every day, I just need to figure out how many steps equal a mile LOL
  • constancemwj
    Options
    Hi ladies.... :happy: Gall were did the weekend go...Sorry I missed you all....

Kelly :flowerforyou: Welcome to our group there are some wonderful people here..

Jenny, I can't believe what happened to your little Soul.... :noway: I work for a school dist. And there are those teachers that are wonderful and those that you wonder how and why they became teachers...... I know many of both.. (I'm not a teachers, I don't think I could do it). Hang in there and keep pushing for him... Your a wonderful mother to care so much..... I see so many parents who don't It's sad...

laura ,,, 3 cheers!!!!!!!! dounuts are evil :devil: very evil I don't even allow them in my home.... as for pizza its ok now and then Just don't eat the whole thing....

:ohwell: I've learned It's ok to eat what you want so you don't crave...you just have to make good chooses and don't alimate food groups. Watch the amounts and the calories and serving sizes.....Stay far away from trans fats and eat mono & poly unsatruated fats... nuts are our friends.. just don't over do it.... and 5 serving of Fruits and Veggies. and 64 oz of water every day.. Stay above 1200 calorise but under what the program tell you and you'll do ok. Oh ya and exersice helps a lot too.

Gloria don't worry, our prayers are with you keep in there......

Hope everyone had a great day Too:flowerforyou:
    Connie:happy:
  • Didimsun
    Didimsun Posts: 15
    Options
    Aww, thanks everyone! SO good to feel welcome amongst you success stories :happy:
    .....but sorry Jenny, I havent got a clue who Bob Harper is!!! (I do live in foreign climes - that's my excuse) Im sure he's delicious!:happy: Perhaps you could educate me!

Well it's just after 6am here (still dark) and Im off out for a mammoth walk along the beaches with my new exercise buddy. Guessing most of you are winding down for beddy bies now - so night night to all of you and have a good day on Tuesday !
    Kelly
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    Kelly !! Where are you at?

Oh and this is Bob Harper
    bob_harper_5.jpg

Well today Cali was getting out of the shower and I noticed weird bumps on her???? She says they itch the other day she was saying that she had mosquito bites... UH OH !! Can you get chicken pox with the vaccine? So I am taking her to the dr. today !! Which is gonna be sad cause she has soccer practice today but I am not sure that there even will be since it is raining again !! GO AWAY !!! The only thing that is good about the rain right now is it is helping the Morels grow strong and big so I can find them next weekend cook them and eat them!! MMMMMM lovem'

Well yesterday I was bad and didnt do anything argh.... I even snuck a few of the girls french frys and 2 chicken nuggets and a cheese burger ... so that is all I had for dinner......
    Today I WILL exercise !!!!
  • KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Good Morning ladies!!!

Jenny- I am so sorry that I missed your post about your son, not sure how I did that! Great BIG (((HUGS))) to you! I am sorry that you have to go through this! My son is also special needs and I have had some problems with his preschool teacher. Starting Kindergarten I home school my kids so I have not had to deal with it has much as you have I am sure. I hope that the teacher gets her head out of her butt and starts caring about her students the way that out children should be cared for at school!

Kelly- Welcome to the group! The ladies here are WONDERFUL!!!

Crystal- As far as the chicken pox with the shot, YES they can get them. All three of my kids have them right now and they have all been vaccinated they just have it a lot more mild then kids that do not have the shot. Good luck at the dr today and I hope that Calli feels better really soon!
    Oh and what a might TASTY picture that is of Bob!!! mmmmmmmmm

Connie- I agree with ya, it seems that when I try to deprive myself of what I am wanting it back fires on me! So I just work hard at just eating small amounts of the stuff that is not as healthy (ie chocolate my major down fall lol). Keep up the good work girl!

Laura- So you like that Wii fitness coach? I thought about getting it but was not sure if it was any good. I might have to look into getting that.

Mammakisses- As for the skin not keeping up I would say do some toning exercises. I am not really sure to be honest with you. Keep up the great work on the weight loss!

Hope all you lovely ladies have a great day!!! It is a rainy warm day here so we are going to clean my house today!!! My friend is here with her three kids that have chicken pox too so her and I are going to spring clean :)

Amanda
  • laurajoyk
    Options
    Good Morning ladies!!!

Laura- So you like that Wii fitness coach? I thought about getting it but was not sure if it was any good. I might have to look into getting that.

Amanda

I actually have the one for the Nintendo DS but it should be about the same, I like it so far.
  • laurajoyk
    Options
    Well I was supposed to meet with my trainer this morning for the first time, and sadly I woke up and found out I caught the flu from my nephew. :sad: Lovely. I have lost a total of 3 lbs since we all weighed in, but now I'm sick and can't work or workout at the gym. Lame!! LOL Hopefully I'll feel better soon.
  • jennyeckel
    Options
    hey all!

Day seems better today for the most part! I went into to our grocery store and put truck away (not enough help) and new I didn't have time for a work out before I picked up saul so I though hey i am going to put my hrm on and reallly move it! I burned a pile of cals! Just shy of 600, and then Saul wanted to 'drive' bepa's (grandpa) truck. He is completly obsssed with anthing that has wheels and he heard that I was talking about rocks....silly lil man hahahaha he remember going with me last year and so he got it into his sweet lil head that today mama was goign to be picking rocks hahaha! Sooooo I picked rocks!!!:laugh: he had a pretty good time picking up his "bi ahhht" (big rocks---little pebbles) with mama! I id pretty good with my eating...We did go out for lunch and I had a taco salad. Not the grilled chicken that I should have but hey I didn't feel like that! haha:bigsmile: But YAY me for getting out of the place without an icecream blizzard!!!! It may not seem a big thing butt it IS!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Watched BL. My filipe is gone :sad: :sad: But I am not surprised. I know that mikey is a great kid but I think that I *gasp* want helen or even tara to win. I think it would serve RON right, I am still peeved about last week and then he lied to my BOB, come on Bob may be the biggest piece of eye candy but he is not stupid! Which....brings me to the most important part of the wholeeeeeeeee show.....:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

*giggles:blushing: :blushing: * Did you SEE my BOB workout!! whewwwwwwwwwwww what a man hahah i don't know but I think he almost looked better sweating ahahah :noway: just kidding.

I just again want to thank you girls for all the kind things you said and the encouragment during my ruff patch. i have just acepted that this kind of thing is goign to pop up in my and my lil boys life. BUT I am not goign to take over my life and I am sure as heck not goig to let it get my boy down! He doesn't know anything about it now and I plan to try to do everythign in my power to keep him from that type of hurt! I know life is full of trials and hurts and I know he will go through his share but by gosh darn I am going to try everything in my power to keep THESE types of things away from him! Thank you so much for being there for me!!! You gals are wonderful!!

Crystal does cali have chicken pox????

laura hope you feel better!

and HELLO to everyone else good night good mornign and good afternoon!!!!:heart::heart: :heart:

jenny
  • constancemwj
    Options
    Hay everyone, :wink: hope you all had a good day...

Amanda I have a wii fit. I like how it keep track of my wieght and BMI and helps me set goals.... Pluse I can compete with my kids on it.. they're 19 and 13.. and theynthink it's great when i can beat them It's got a lot if different workouts and challanges... and is a good break from DVD.'s and the treadmill when the weather is rotton out side. Wich is alot here this time of year.

Laura.... 3lbs thats great... :ohwell: but I hope you start feeling better soon.... I had the fue back in Feb.. It was miserable...take it easy drink your water and you'll get better soon...

have a good evening everyong and wasn't the BL sad, I cryed......:cry:
  • jennyeckel
    Options
    YESSSSSSSS it was connie I LOVE:heart::heart: Filipe. It was very moving watching them go to the doctors agian ( I love when they do that) and Ron I thought was about to faint when they showed him how much has changed not just on the outside but the INSIDE!

alright loves to all
    jenny
  • laurajoyk
    Options
    Thanks everybody. I feel a tiny bit better, but sadly can't keep anything down. I hope I don't miss work tomorrow too :sad:

I am sad that filipe is gone too, I wanted ron to go, but of course he's still here. I just don't like the fact he lied. I like ron and mike up until last week, but Tara has been my favorite for awhile now. Even though I doubt she has enough to lose to win, I hope she does.

Talk to you guys tomorrow, and yes bob did look pretty hot working out!
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH I am already having a horrible day and Ive only been up for little over an hour!! I have a killer headache, my hubby used all the plain coffee in the middle of the night .... Cali well we have no clue what she has ... doc said he didnt know.... could be numerous things he said .. allergic reaction all the way to scabbies.... so yeah that makes me feel gross there ..... but she is back in school today .. So I normally check with the bank every morn and realized OMG I totally for car insurance was coming out OMG !! So now it is in the pending area... which when it goes through it is gonna make it negative..... OMG ..... I have money coming from paypal that would cover it but yeah thats gonna take a while man they are slow.. So I gotta wait till my Mommy wakes up and calls me back so I can go borrow money from her account till tommorrow payday.... Figures this would happen when I aint got the money in there STATE FARM HAS NEVER BEEN ON TIME !!!! Till it can screw me up LOL ......... ARGH !!! Oh well.... I havent worked out at all this week yet ... SMACK ME ... but the scale was nice to me this am....149.6 isnt much of a drop but it is a drop... this last 15 pounds is killing me .....

Laura I hope you getting feeling better very soon((((((HUGS)))))

What an *kitten* that Ron lying to Bobs face like that >>>>>>>> Seeing the way that they all transformed is insane !! Amazing!! They should have kept Filipe ...... Sent liar pants walking...... He tought people its cool to lie if you get something out of it ......

Ok so I guess I am gonna try and get stuff done today .... I need advil Oh and did I mention that TOM is lurking near too so yeah this is gonna be a crabby day LOL.....

Talk soon
    Keep it up everyone your all great !!!:drinker:
  • jennyeckel
    Options
    UGH *hand her a bottle of midol instead of advil* This will be better hun if it is a headache around TOM it seems to work better for me anyways! You poor dear!!! I COMPLETLY understand how you feel!!! I hate that doom and gloom of the pending money and no money to 'pend' it too.....what a day you are having!!!!!!!! and Paypal DOES suck! It takes it seems like MONTHS to get anything!!!!!

I think that you need 10 minutes completly alone and total quiet to calm your frayed nerves and your hurting head!!! Don't worry about not working out girl! We all have busy rotten weeks! But remember the scale this morning to cheer you up!! You are in teh 140's GIRL man I am sooooooo wanting to be there!!!! Just take your day one minute at a time ok CRYSTAL!!!!

Everybody must be having a super busy day today....it is awful quiet.....hmmmmm too quiet......*wink*

I am going to go and steam clean my carpets. I am going to wear my HRM, I am curious about it, although I don't think that i am going to count it for cals unless it burns a pile....it is just glorified vaccuuming.....which is something I do like everyday....sooo Idon't we will see.

I hope our little nest of the cutest chicks in MFP are all doing great!!!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Please everyone have a better day and Crystal and Laura, FEEL BETTER!!!!

jenny
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Bob did look great working out!! :wink: :wink: I was mad at Ron for lying to Bob like that! I mean, just come clean!! Everyone knows he's in it for Mikey. All he had to say is yes, we're playing the game. No details or whatever! But to lie!! That's really just sad! Bob has been nothing but loyal to his people & it hurts to see Ron not return the loyalty.

As of this morning I hit 159! I'm hoping that it will hold on for Friday's weigh in!! :drinker: Wish me luck!!

Feel better all you sickies!!:flowerforyou:

I'll check in a bit later!
  • GoyaMommy13
    GoyaMommy13 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the support ladies.

Like I said with all the crap going on - I'm a little frustrated and have to get back into my routine. Not only did the weight gain shake me, work's crazy, family's even crazier(lol), the hubby was getting on my nerves (i'm still pretty moody) and im helping plan my cousin's wedding and ya. so I even missed a few days in logging my food and I didn't exercise yesterday (the first day I missed in 13 days!). So I'm forcing myself to go back to what I was doing. I'm afraid Tuesdays I won't be able to workout out bc thats the wedding planning day. :cry:

I hope everyone's doing well! Keep on keeping on!