April~ Biggest Loser DVDs / Challenges (New Members welcome!

Options

Replies

• KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Awwww Thank you Ladies! I have to say I owe it all to Turbo Jam and TBL. Before I signed up here I NEVER had watched my calories.

Kathy- I think that once you do turbo jam a lot I bet those inches will come off fast! It is a GREAT workout. I LOVE the cardio party it really kicks my butt!

Jenny- I bet you burned a lot of calories doing that raking. It uses so much muscles in your arms and back!

I am not looking forward to getting on that scale on Friday! I am feeling so fat (TOM is coming on sunday). I am just going to work extra hard tomorrow at my last chance workout and hopefully it will help!

Have a GREAT night ladies :smile:

Amanda
  • KZOsMommy
    Options
    Thought I would see if this works....

Here is me at my biggest 190lbs
    190-1.jpg

Here is me now (please excuse the bump in my shirt that is my belt that is WAY to big lol. Oh and the red face I was just a little bit drunk lol)....
    156lbs

P3300153-1.jpg
  • jennyeckel
    jennyeckel Posts: 209
    Options
    :smooched: :love: :bigsmile: girl you look GOOD! And I soooo know how that TOM takes a toll on a lady!!! It sucks.:mad: I am goign to PUSH HARD at this last chanceworkout! This is my plan:bigsmile: BL bootcamp 123 and power sculpt 12 pushups crunches weight training jumping jacks and those sqaut thingys bob did for us on tuesday....and then I will melt into a puddle of goo and sweat !!!!:laugh: gotta run

LAST CHANCE WORK OUT!!! WORK OUT LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDED ON IT GIRLS Just think of BOB....hmm...better not that is too distracting !!!:wink:

loves to ya all and good luck!

jenny
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    Last Chance workout day girls we better move our bootys !!! MOVE IT MOVE IT MOVE IT !!! I want you to be :mad: :explode: :sad: :laugh: till you sweat !!! I just got in 40 mins on the treadmill with my sauna suit on !! HOLY sweat feast ta go shopping Be back soon !!!!
  • KZOsMommy
    Options
    Thanks Jen :smile:

I did TBL Bootcamp 1,2,3 this morning. Had LOTS of running to do this morning. This afternoon I am going to do Level 2 (MAYBE 3 instead) of the 30 day shred, 20 minute Turbo Abs and then tonight it is TBL yoga 1,2 (and we will see if I attempt 3) plus the push ups. By then I think it will be time for a good nights sleep lol.

Tomorrow the kids and I are going to the zoo for most of the day. It will be great walking as our zoo has LOTS of BIG hills!! May take a break and use that as my exercise for tomorrow :smile:

Have a great day!
    Amanda
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Amanda - You look amazing! What an inspiration you are! And, those workouts, can I just say HOLY CRAP!!

Jenny - Your last chance workout plan sounds great!! You can do it!!

Crystal - Like the treadmill isn't bad enough but you go ahead & put yourself in a sauna suit too!! CRAZY!! OH ya, forgot to tell you, I gave out your email to a friend from another BL thread that I'm on. I think that she'd really like it here! Keep an eye out!

May our scales all be friendly this week!!

Speaking of scales, Walmart finally has my digital food scale in! So, I gotta make a trip up there & get it! Can't wait to try it out! I do wish that my oldie was in working condition because it would've been great to compare! Oh well!

MY last chance workout - I did BL Cardio today, then 50 J&J's then up & down the basement stairs for 5 sets, 50 more J&J"s & back up & down the stairs 5 more sets!!

Have a great day!!

Gotta run! The baby wants my attention!
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    Sanifrey ~ I did get an email today from a Laura? !! Welcome anyone !!! I swear with the sauna suit on I sweat like crazy when I am done my clothes are drenched!!

I did 40 mins on treadmill earlier & a little raking in the yard but not very much ... but my body is killing me from Yoga 1&2 yesterday .... should I go for more or just rest for the rest of the day??

I am officially a soccer mom ! My Cali signed up for kindergarten soccer today !! I cant wait !!

Amanda you look great !!
  • jennyeckel
    Options
    hey girlys !

well my workout hasn't went exactly as planned but oh well. Idid my boot camp 1 and 2 and my strenghth training but I now have a sick lil boy :frown: So i just had to put my cals in and now have to baby my baby!

maybe I can get in something when he goes to bed!

YOURE a soccer mom hhahaa it must be a right of passage becuase my sister has turned into one too!! My neice LOVES it! And lots of great photo ops....of course you are talkking to a scrapper.....hahah I think an untied shoe is a photo op!

HUGSSSSSSSSSS to all and I am hoping all our scales are COOPERATIing and going to be nice as well!!!!!

jenny
  • wildkat318
    wildkat318 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Thanks Jen :smile:

I did TBL Bootcamp 1,2,3 this morning. Had LOTS of running to do this morning. This afternoon I am going to do Level 2 (MAYBE 3 instead) of the 30 day shred, 20 minute Turbo Abs and then tonight it is TBL yoga 1,2 (and we will see if I attempt 3) plus the push ups. By then I think it will be time for a good nights sleep lol.

Tomorrow the kids and I are going to the zoo for most of the day. It will be great walking as our zoo has LOTS of BIG hills!! May take a break and use that as my exercise for tomorrow :smile:

Have a great day!
    Amanda

OMG! :noway: I cannot believe how much you work out! You're my hero!! :drinker: How many calories do you burn a day? I try to burn between 500 and 600 and I feel good, on the weekend when I have more time I sometimes burn 800 but you must be way over that or maybe you're just so fit you have to work out that much? Whichever it is...YOU ROCK!

Kat
  • GoyaMommy13
    GoyaMommy13 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO! Thanks ladies, for letting me join this great group! I LOVE this site- and I'm already so excited to have this "support"!

So last night I did the Biggest Loser workout dvd for the first time. I soo loved it! I love how they have the girl in the front that does alternative ways to do the exercise. It's great for me- who's not so limber. LOL.

OK a little about me. I'm Gloria or Glo for short, I'm 23 and married. My hubby and I just did the lapband surgery on 03/24/09. Now joining this site- I almost wish I could've given it one last shot with this great tool - but I can't regret what I did. I'm so excited for my new life. I don't have any kids- unless you count my puppies- which I do! :bigsmile: On 2/28/09 - I was at my heaviest at 240. I'm now down to 212 as of today.

I'm super excited to join you ladies. So I'm assuming that I'm supposed to weigh in tomorrow, update the spreadsheet and send it to Ms. Crystal- right?
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    We all can see the spread sheet so all you need to do it put your info in !!! Wow we are so glad you joined us!!

If you have any questions just ask!!
  • jennyeckel
    Options
    SUPER SIZED HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS for our brand new super lady GLORIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you have just been hugged by.....jenny! As I always introduce myself I am the local president of the bob harper drool club...I mean fan club! mmmmmmmmmmm amanda or sandy I need that napkin again...I got a little slobber runnig down my chin! Hahaha

on a serious note I am so excited for your new road to healthy lifestlye! We get a little 'giddy' on our little thread and I can get pretty talkative but we are all here to support one another! We are like the sisterhood of the MFP biggest losers!!!

have you gave our pretty miss crystal your email? becuase she sends you to the site where we have a spreadsheet and you just do a little form bada bing bada boom you are done....and when you update you don't even have to send it anywhere it just is when you type it, it is done. Pretty cool I think KUDOS for Crystal!!!

Kat, I KNOW isn't she just a machine of a woman????? that amanda *wink wink* we better keep our eyes on her!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

shannon how are you feeling???? are you not as sore as you were???? I worry about ya!!!
    and my little sandy sandyyyyyy I was saw my scale on my counter and thought of you ! hope that the new one is the ticket! My dad swears by his--he is diabetic and weighs everything and he loves it!

hmmmm awww man i gotta go so everyone that I didn't give a message to LOVESSSS TO YOU ALL and I hope the last chance workout worked out....:huh: hmmm ok that is weird but YOU KNOW what I mean hee hee:blushing:

see ya all on the spreadsheet tomorrow!!!

jenny
  • ChristyMourning
    Options
    Hello! I'm Christy! I would love to join with you guys and gals for this! I am going to get the biggest loser DVD tomorrow! And I wanted to share that I have lost 4lbs this week after going off the diet deep end in jan and gaining alot:sad: But also I must let everyone know I am 7 months pregnant but with the support of my doctor They gave me the go ahead to start!!!! Heres to a new us!:flowerforyou:
  • KZOsMommy
    Options
    Welcome Gloria and Christy (Congratulations on the new baby!!) !!! You have just joined a GREAT group of ladies!!!

Thank all so much for compliments!!! I would out a lot. I am completely addicted. I do not do them all at one time. I do some in the morning, one in the afternoon and then one in the evening. I have tried to cut down but I just can't. I don't feel good enough if I don't work out a lot.

Kat- With the workout that I did today I burned 1175 calories (about) I need to get a HRM.

In the afternoon my kids work out with me or they are doing their reading time on the couch while I workout. In the morning and evening my husband is here so it gives me time. I do not always burn that many calories it is usually about 600-900. I do not eat my exercise calories sometimes I dip into them but do not eat them all or even half. What do all you ladies do about your exercise calories?

Amanda (aka The Machine lol)
  • queenmina
    queenmina Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO! Thanks ladies, for letting me join this great group! I LOVE this site- and I'm already so excited to have this "support"!

So last night I did the Biggest Loser workout dvd for the first time. I soo loved it! I love how they have the girl in the front that does alternative ways to do the exercise. It's great for me- who's not so limber. LOL.

OK a little about me. I'm Gloria or Glo for short, I'm 23 and married. My hubby and I just did the lapband surgery on 03/24/09. Now joining this site- I almost wish I could've given it one last shot with this great tool - but I can't regret what I did. I'm so excited for my new life. I don't have any kids- unless you count my puppies- which I do! :bigsmile: On 2/28/09 - I was at my heaviest at 240. I'm now down to 212 as of today.

I'm super excited to join you ladies. So I'm assuming that I'm supposed to weigh in tomorrow, update the spreadsheet and send it to Ms. Crystal- right?

Hi Glo!

Welcome to the group! And congrats on your "next chapter". It sounds really cool that your hubby and you are doing it together. And now that you've found us, you'll have even more support. :)

Keep it coming!

Mina
  • constancemwj
    Options
    :heart: You ladies are amazing.!!!!!!!!!!! I though I was doing good, this morning, I did 30 min of cardio and figured I burned about 200 cals. Before I had to go to work...
    Then tonight was my daughters track meet. I plained to walk in-between her heats. Well it rained and turned to snow. the Kids kept running. But I chickened out on walking. We came home cold and wet. and I just wanted to go to bed.:yawn: but after seeing all your workout. I think I need to get on the treadmill for about the rest of the night. :sad: :sad:
    Welcome, Gloria & Christy.. (I'm Connie:happy: ) the ladies here really know how to keep you going or felling gelty for not. I love them.:flowerforyou:

Have fun at the Zoo tomarrow crystal We were planning on going too. But it's snowing now::grumble: :frown: and suppost to last into tomarrow. I have next friday off. so we'll have to try again then.. I love to go to the Zoo:blushing:

Well here I come treadmill. One last strain,,,and can't forget those pushups, My shoulders are so sore!!!!
  • queenmina
    Options
    Hello! I'm Christy! I would love to join with you guys and gals for this! I am going to get the biggest loser DVD tomorrow! And I wanted to share that I have lost 4lbs this week after going off the diet deep end in jan and gaining alot:sad: But also I must let everyone know I am 7 months pregnant but with the support of my doctor They gave me the go ahead to start!!!! Heres to a new us!:flowerforyou:

Congrats on your baby Christy! And welcome to the group.

I adore these girls! They help making losing weight and getting fit a fun fun fun process. :)
  • queenmina
    Options
    Welcome Gloria and Christy (Congratulations on the new baby!!) !!! You have just joined a GREAT group of ladies!!!

Thank all so much for compliments!!! I would out a lot. I am completely addicted. I do not do them all at one time. I do some in the morning, one in the afternoon and then one in the evening. I have tried to cut down but I just can't. I don't feel good enough if I don't work out a lot.

Kat- With the workout that I did today I burned 1175 calories (about) I need to get a HRM.

In the afternoon my kids work out with me or they are doing their reading time on the couch while I workout. In the morning and evening my husband is here so it gives me time. I do not always burn that many calories it is usually about 600-900. I do not eat my exercise calories sometimes I dip into them but do not eat them all or even half. What do all you ladies do about your exercise calories?

Amanda (aka The Machine lol)

Amanda you're my IDOL!!! :drinker:
  • queenmina
    Options
    Hey girlsssss!

I just want to share with you what happened to me today... I woke up with this pain in my back that's been bothering me all week. So I skipped my usual Shred morning routine. I had an appointment with my doctor and he had the results from an X-ray that I did the other day.

Initially, he thought that I might have kidney stones, but the x-ray was clear. So upon closer inspection, he thinks I just pulled a muscle in between one of my ribs - possibly from mopping my floor so vigorously on Saturday (that's when I first felt the pain). Then I might have aggravated the situation by working out and lifting weights.

So now, he's fortified me with painkillers and told me to lay off the strenuous exercise until the pain goes away. :sad: What's going to happen to my 30 day shred and my barry's bootcamp!!!???

He said no weights and running/jogging. So I'm ok to walk and elliptical trainer. But do you girls have any suggestions for toning? Ab work? I really don't want to stop working out but I'm ok to do it easy.

Mina

PS I was the first to weigh in since Singapore is a couple of timezones ahead of the US :) Good luck to everyone!
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    Hello Christy and welcome !! Send me your email address and I can add you to our spread sheet so that you can access and edit it !!! My email is crystalokeefe@aol.com