April~ Biggest Loser DVDs / Challenges (New Members welcome!

Options

Replies

• sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Hey girls!!

Just decided to change my settings here at MFP to lower my calories. I was using the 1lb a week goal & I've decided to change it to the 2lbs a week goal. My weightloss has slowed down quite a bit & I'm hoping that this adjustment will make a difference!

Wish me luck!

:drinker:
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

I feel like I"m getting sick again, but I really want to work out today before I get worse! But, the other side of me just wants to lay on the couch & let the girls watch Dora all day!! Help me find the motivation & drive I need to go sweat!
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    Sandy !! Hurry get it done before you get feeling worse, maybe getting those endorphanes going will make you feel better!!

Ready set Sweat ..........

Go GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO You CAN do It !!!!

Today I have some running to go do with my mom before she leaves today :( we are gonna go to the butterfly exhibit !! WoooHooo I love butterflys plus you have to walk to get to where they are!!!

I hope everyone is having a good day !!
    Welcome to everyone who has recently joined us I hope you ejoy your time with Us !!!!
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    Here are a couple easter photos of the girls
    Maeve
    GEDC0852.jpg

Cali

GEDC0856.jpg
  • KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Sandy- Go work out it will help you feel better! Knock on wood this winter I never got sick. My family was sick but every time I started to not feel well I forced myself to work out and it always helped me feel better! Hope you get to feeling better soon :flowerforyou:

Crystal- Have fun today! Your girls are so darn cute :smile:

I have decided that I need to not work out so much 6 days a week. So I have decided to work out 4 days like crazy and then on tuesday and thursday I am going to do ab work out and that is it. I did a 20 minute turbo jam exercise yesterday and did not even break a sweat and I was working hard. Thought maybe I have been working out to much lol my body wanted more. Maybe it will help me loose some weight too. I don't well see how it works. Off to a field trip with my son and his preschool class!

Forgot to add I measured my waist this morning and when I first started working out I was a 41 1/2" waist, a couple of weeks ago I was 36" and today.................32"!!!!!!

Have a great day!
    Amanda
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    Thank You Amanda!!

Well my Mommy left to go home so blah....... I guess later if the girls will let me I will get on that treadmill!!
  • jennyeckel
    jennyeckel Posts: 209
    Options
    HELLOOoooooooooo my beautiful lady loos!!! Did ya miss me??? hahahaha I am back now:bigsmile: :bigsmile: Been not really 'gone' persay but not in the house! I got scrap with my sis in laws yesterday and we had so much fun so I did it again today. Usually it is a pig out fest when I scrap with other ladies but nope not this time...well not too bad acutally ahahha. Yesterday she brought a cheesecake so I had a piece but only a 6' sub from subway---pretty lowfat with it and no chips. Today I brough makings for a cold chicken salad sandwhich, grapes, and our treat was thin mint girl scout cookies...but I just had 4 for one serving and had it already figured into my cals!!! yippee!!! But I missed my girly girls here!!!:sad: :sad: :sad: SO now I a back!! Hows the push ups going hee hee. I will have to do 40 to catch up!! yuck, whos idea was that anyways!!!:wink: hahaha. I get my mr bob tonight :blushing: :blushing:

All I have to say is WOW I am god all of like one day and BAM lots of stuff goes on here!!!! Look at all our new gals!!! welocme welcome welcome I am jenny and am the official bob harper fan club president. ummm the fan club activities basically are as follows. Look at BOb. Wipe drool from mouth....repeat hee hee:bigsmile: :laugh:

well alrighty so I am back on board! HAs anybody heard from Emilie I haven't seen her write on here for awhile!!!! *pouts* miss her!!!

HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS to you all!!! It will be nice to be back to my schedule again. I have discovered I am a woman of routine...loose routine but routine nonetheless!!!

happy Biggest Loser day!!!! All I have to say is that if Sione goes home miss Mina will hear me all the way in singapore!!!!!

loves to all!!!:heart::bigsmile: :heart:
  • Mickie17
    Mickie17 Posts: 559 Member
    Options

happy Biggest Loser day!!!! All I have to say is that if Sione goes home miss Mina will hear me all the way in singapore!!!!!

loves to all!!!:heart::bigsmile: :heart:

Did you see last week's show?
  • jennyeckel
    Options
    whoopsie doopsie I meant filipe! :noway: Silly old jenny
  • queenmina
    queenmina Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies!

Just wanted to say them 20 pushups are no joke! And I'm only doing the girly ones. Plus Jillian makes me do more with the Shred. But I so want to have upper body strength for once in my life so I'm sticking to it. Haha.

Also, I want to share with everyone that I bought myself an elliptical trainer that's being delivered to my house tom. That way I can sneak some cardio in while watching BL. :) On Sundays here, they always have a BL marathon of about 5 episodes but we're only on season 4. Boohoo. I'm trying to follow season 7 online though. It's such a super motivating show!

Keep it up everyone! Go go go!
  • constancemwj
    Options
    Hay everybody,
    I'm back again. I sort of took the last two days off......... You know how holidays go, food and family, and more food and friends and even more food. :indifferent: :indifferent: I tryed to be good. So much for the almost lb I lost last week. :frown: So this morning I got up early and hit the tredmill and really pushed it. By the way congrats chipper on the mile, thats awsume. I would love to be able to do that again. 20 year ago before husband and kids. I use to run 3 miles almost every evening. Now I can't even go a block.

Welcome to the newbees.

Jenny you got your wish. But I felt bad for Laura. Well I need to go do 20 pushup before bed. I havn't tryed those in years. this will be fun. I wonder if I can still do them????????
    Maybe I should try 40? :tongue:
    :happy: Crystal your daughter on their bikes are so cute.
    Connie
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    Thanks Connie!! :flowerforyou: Yeah those pushups are killer!! But glad your Back!!!

Oh No Mina should we be hush hush so you dont know what is going on with the show? Last night I was doing jumping jacks squats jogging in place doing anything to keep my heart rate up to burn some calories during the last half of the show!!!
    I would love a bike or eliptical!

Jenny its been quiet around here without you!

Well only 2 days till weigh in and I peeked today to see where I was ARGH I guess I wasnt so good... up 0.8 lb which could be water weight or just today is a bad day But I am gonna bust a move today !! Hopefully it will be nice today so I can take the girls to the park or something! Maybe get Cali to take her bike and Maeve in her car that I have to push and we will walk the trails !!

Have a great day ladies !!!
  • queenmina
    queenmina Posts: 84 Member
    Options

Oh No Mina should we be hush hush so you dont know what is going on with the show? Last night I was doing jumping jacks squats jogging in place doing anything to keep my heart rate up to burn some calories during the last half of the show!!!
    I would love a bike or eliptical!

Haha! Don't worry! I watch online... I don't think I could wait 3 seasons to get updated. But it nice to rewatch the old seasons too. :)

I just watched an episode now, while eating dinner. BAD! But at least I only ate half of what I initially intended to eat. Biggest Loser = Appetite Suppressant? Who knew?:huh:
  • KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Hello Ladies :happy:

I watched the Biggest loser last night while doing my push ups, squats and some weights. It was a good show. I do feel bad for Laura and am really glad that Kristen stayed! I want to see someone from Bob's team win this time!!!

I am going away on Sunday until tuesday with my kids. I am so nervous about the whole food thing. I think I am going to bring my dressings and eat salad and eggs with veggies lol. I just really do not want to blow this! We are going to meet up with my parents and I know they are going to be eating out ALL the time. So here's to hoping I stay good!!!!

Hope you all have a great day!!!

Amanda
  • Mickie17
    Mickie17 Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    whoopsie doopsie I meant filipe! :noway: Silly old jenny

Whew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: I was afraid someone would spoil it for you!!!! :wink:
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    OMG!! I cant believe that Laura had a fracture !! HOLY !!! Wow .... i think they did right by sending Laura home with her injury! Kristen is a bigger threat BUT they did the right thing as people with feelings not game players !!
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    Welcome Gloria !!! So glad that you found us !! Woohooooooo !!!

*Happy Dance*

:flowerforyou: :tongue:
  • jennyeckel
    Options
    hey there! I totally agree crystal!!! i was so surprised with Ron. I have never heard him swear and he did! He was so concerned about Laura going home to get better and her NOT goign through the surgery he had! That brought up my esteem for him a bit!

I have had a great day, walked 4 miles, did my weights and crunches plus pushups and then worked in the yard for like 3 hours before I picked up Saul! Holy Batman does raking burn cals!!!! I got quite a bit done so i felt pleased! Now on to the housework:noway: How does a house get so messy when you aren't home???? It is a mystery to me!!:ohwell:

The only thing that I didn't like about last night was that there was not ENOUGHT SHOTS OF BOB :blushing: :sad: Man you would think the show was about the contestants or somethign......:laugh: Okidokiey there is a grapefruit that is just calling my name for a snack and then off to the kitchen to do dishes and supper....

talks to you ALL later!!!

Sorry I haven't had time to add messages to the spreadsheet!! :frown: I haven't had much time the last days to be on my comp. Will be around more though!!! So I am going to do a message here for everyone....

YOU GIRLS ARE AWESOME!!!! LOOK at YOU!!! the spreadsheet looks just wonderful!!! *pouts* There are few though that haven't been on. EMILIE!!!!! MELONI!!!!!! JENNIFER!!!! KIMM!! CHRISTAAA WE MISS YOU!! COMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK :sad: :sad: :sad: :cry: :cry:

and to the rest of you girls KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!! I am so proud of you all!!!! Crystal your ticker looks soooo good...you are over HALF WAY!!! We are all going to be hot mommas!!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

jenny:heart:
  • wildkat318
    wildkat318 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Sandy- Go work out it will help you feel better! Knock on wood this winter I never got sick. My family was sick but every time I started to not feel well I forced myself to work out and it always helped me feel better! Hope you get to feeling better soon :flowerforyou:

Crystal- Have fun today! Your girls are so darn cute :smile:

I have decided that I need to not work out so much 6 days a week. So I have decided to work out 4 days like crazy and then on tuesday and thursday I am going to do ab work out and that is it. I did a 20 minute turbo jam exercise yesterday and did not even break a sweat and I was working hard. Thought maybe I have been working out to much lol my body wanted more. Maybe it will help me loose some weight too. I don't well see how it works. Off to a field trip with my son and his preschool class!

Forgot to add I measured my waist this morning and when I first started working out I was a 41 1/2" waist, a couple of weeks ago I was 36" and today.................32"!!!!!!

Have a great day!
    Amanda

AMANDA!!! WOWEEE woman, that's quite some inches lost! That's amazing, congrats! :drinker: I wish I could see some. I know I have lost inches, clothes are loser but the measuring tape says the same thing. How is that possible? I think most of my inches have been between my boobs and my waist though I didn't include those measurements just the normal chest, waist, thighs, etc.

I am SO impressed. I'll work extra hard with my Turbo Jam tonight, thinking of your incredible success! :drinker:
  • jennyeckel
    Options
    :heart: hey wow somehow I missed amandas post about the inches....HOLY HANANDEESSS woman!! that is just sooooooooo incredible!!! BIG PAT ON BACK FOR THAT!!!

what is turbo jam like? Is it complicated or hard? just curious...DONT WORRY I would NEVERRRRRR give up my bob *wink wink*

I think that you are doing super duper kathy! Maybe you need a new tape measure :wink:

I am beat. who knew that raking used muscles that I didn't know I had...come on I excersise like almost every day and BAM i am sore from just raking for an hour or so....it must be some sort of cruel joke I say a cruel cruel joke:sad: well I might be just a tad dramatic but I am kinda sore!:bigsmile: well i suppose I should finish up my hubby is going to be home soon:bigsmile:

girls keep it up!!!!
    jenny