April~ Biggest Loser DVDs / Challenges (New Members welcome!

Options

Replies

• chubzee
    chubzee Posts: 104
    Options
    May I join this Biggest Loser Group ?
    If so please tell me when the weigh-ins are and what I need to do to be ar part of this group.
    Sounds exciting! Thanks :flowerforyou: Kimmy
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    May I join this Biggest Loser Group ?
    If so please tell me when the weigh-ins are and what I need to do to be ar part of this group.
    Sounds exciting! Thanks :flowerforyou: Kimmy

Welcome!! :drinker:

Send Crystal your email to crystalokeefe@aol.com She will send you the spread sheet site!! Also check this out ..... http://mfphealthattack.aimoo.com/
    We weigh in on Friday's & once you get to the spreadsheet you'll see how we post our workouts, make comments & support eachother!
    So happy to have you!!
  • KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies!!! I am up and eating some oatmeal getting ready for my three hour last chance workout!!!

Hope you ladies have a great day!
    Amanda
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    morning all....
    i joined the other day, sorry haven't had time to post anything. been a huge busy week for me. so just a quicky check in. i'll be back tomorrow for a good post and a little about me.
    i have had the granddaughters for the last few days and have been hiking the trails. they went back home last night. today we are moving son out (again). so tomorrow settles down before i get to cleaning his old room.
    thanks y'all ttyl.
    cathy
  • jennyeckel
    jennyeckel Posts: 209
    Options
    hey there ho there!!!

alright girly girls it is LAST CHANCE!!!!! woo hoo I am going to really DO something today!! Just have only a second to write so I will do a better one latere. FIrst WELCOME TO ALL THESE WONDERFUL NEW LADIES!!! We have a good time here :bigsmile: :bigsmile: It will be fun to have some new ones join with us!!

my last chance workout is HOPEFULLY going to go as follows....
    Bootcamp 123
    Strength Training and crunches + additional challenge crunches
    BL power sculpt
    BL yoga

So hopefully my day will allow it otherwise I am going to be MAD...I planned it all out in my wee little head last night :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

loves to you all!!
    jenny
    good luck and lets start to SWEAT!!!
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    Argh ok so I am a bit annoyed right now..... My friend sells mary kay and wants me to do it... I dont really get into the whole make up look pretty stuff ..... How can I sell it ? She like put me on the spot by putting her boss on a 3 way call with me, What do I do? I dont want to sell it, she is my friend so what do I do?
  • jennyeckel
    Options
    I have been in your EXACT shoes. except it was some candle things...anyways say you really don't want to. YOu think that is great that your friend does it but you just aren't comfortable with selling. YOu appreciate the thought but that you are going to pass! DO NOT do it just becuase you feel pressured! I have so been there. Remember that YOU would be the one responsible. I know that your friend does get a I don't know if it is a comission or what it is called, but she basically gets a kick back. Just tell her that you aren't really into that whole make up stuff, it just isn't your cup of tea. But don't feel bad becuase you don't want to, nothing is stated in the friend code that YOU HAVE to the SAME thing she does! HUGSSSSSSSSS just don't get bullyed into it. Becuase that is worse. Resentment comes and a relationship can be hurt, so just say thanks but no thanks:happy:

HUGS hope it goes ok
    jenny
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    Thank You Jenny (((((HUGS)))))

OK so I am DONE with my Last chance workout !!!! WOOHOOO !!! 35mins Yoga 20 mins TBL2 and 40 mins treadmill .................. 30 crunches and 50 jumping jacks...............5 treadmill pull ups ...............ITS OFFICIAL IAM DEAD GOOD NIGHT !!!!

I had my suana suit on for the treadmill my goodness I had sweat running out..... My clothes were drenched !!! SO I had to peek ... Got on the scale and BAM BAM !!!!! 150.8 WOOOOHOOO and that is now in the middle of the day !! Yeah YEah ....so hopefully tommorrow it will be even less

* Does the happy dance * Oh Yeah Oh Yeah !!!!!
  • jennyeckel
    Options
    :bigsmile: *starts doing the robot dance* that is freakin AWESOME you MADE THE GOAL wahoooooooooo you definetly have 30 lbs LOST on your ticker :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
    I didn't peek. And I am not going to becuase I just finished dinner and no NO ONE wants to weigh in then hahahah

I did Bootcamp 123 YOGA 123, crunches and by george I even tried thouse treadmill pushups...holy cow they are so much harder than they make it look on the show....don't worry didn't fall on my bum though...close call though!!!!!:blushing:

i am shot too!!!

gotta go clean up the house before hubby gets home...darn crayons!
    :heart: :heart: loves!
    jenny
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    good morning ladies.....

i am not sure where to put in my weight for todays weigh in. i am up a pound. i am at 207. today back on track should be down next week.

now that my week is winding down.....a little about myself. i turn 50 this year and have a hubby (31 yr), a daughter (30), son (28), 2 granddaughters (8 & 5), son-in-law. we live in the south, loads of fried food. i have been over weight all my life. i think maybe 2-3 yrs i was "normal". i have allot of medical history. more about me in my blog. weight struggles, my life, my meidcal problems.

ready to begin again and finish getting this weight off. return to gym sunday and get myself back into the swing of things.

time to shower and dress, head to sons to take his laundry, and DH wants to take me to lunch. alone....

later :heart:
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    Chipper.... Send me an email crystalokeefe@aol.com and I will get you signed up for the spread sheet where we track everything weigh in and give comments !!!

I see about your somiking thing that is AWESOME !! I have been smoke free now since October 2006 !! WOOHOO !!

WWWOOOOOHHHOOOO I hit 149.8 this am YEAH YEAH Happy dance !!!!! I am offically in the healthy zone in my BMI !!!!!
  • jennyeckel
    Options
    welcome chipper!!! YOu look like you are doing AWESOME!!! Just look at your ticker! I am jenny. I am known around here as the PRESIDENT OF THE BOB HARPERS FAN CLUB:blushing: :bigsmile: hhahaha gotta love that man! anywho we have loads of fun here and everyone keeps everyone smiling and motivated! I am happy to have you here!!!!
    Have fun at lunch!!!! that is sweet of him!

HOwdy do girls! I am in a FANTASTIC mood:bigsmile: :bigsmile: Last week I gained like 2 flippin pounds so I was 177.5 but this morning....:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :love: :love: YIppee I am 174.5 yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I so excited!!

Crystal you are sooooooooooooooooo awesome!! SO proud of you!!! SANDYY you too you are just WORKING IT!!! Meloni I know that TOM can be a killer but look YOU LOST 2 POUNDS that is just too cool!!!! My fellow Jennifer look at you GO GO GOI am so proud of us girls! WE can do it and we ARE!!! Anyways that is all that weighed as of this mornig so I just wanted to congratulate you all!!!!! LOVES to one all and will be interested to see what else everyone did!!!

jenny

ps my hubby is so sweet I told him my weight and he just had a huge grin:bigsmile: said oh hunny thats great and then :sad: :sad: (happy tears) he said that he was so proud of me!!! oh I think that he is a keeper!!!!!:bigsmile: :heart: :heart: :love: :smooched: :smooched:
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    Chipper.... Send me an email crystalokeefe@aol.com and I will get you signed up for the spread sheet where we track everything weigh in and give comments !!!

I see about your somiking thing that is AWESOME !! I have been smoke free now since October 2006 !! WOOHOO !!

WWWOOOOOHHHOOOO I hit 149.8 this am YEAH YEAH Happy dance !!!!! I am offically in the healthy zone in my BMI !!!!!

OOpppss on here I put the wrong weight it is 149.4!!!

Everyone has done amazing this week !!!!!!

Lets keep this going !!!
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    CRYSTAL!!!! :love: Just look at that beautiful ticker! What a great job!! You are doing so AWESOME!!

JENNY!!! :drinker: Great job!! 3lbs!! Way to go!! Keep it up!!

So I have to share.... I had the most wonderful experience today at the Dr's office!! Last year my doctor asked me how much weight I thought that I could lose. My answer was I thought I could get down to 185 (I was 200) at the time) He said to me, how about you try for 175. Yeah, okay, whatever I thought!! I've been looking forward to this appointment all week!! The scale at the office weighed me at 163 at 2pm!! It was just so wonderful to have such sucess & my Dr was really, really pleased!
    Go me! Go me!! Woot woot!!

So, I can't remember which one of you fine people suggested consignment shopping but I followed your suggestion & picked up a few things today! I found the cutest summer dress that I hope to fit into by July! It's this cute, yellow, sleeveless, size 8!!! It's my goal to fit into that dress & wear it proud! Wish me luck!!

That's all I got.. I'm so tired from my busy day of working out,, waiting in line at the dmv for a new pic (which turned out so great now that I don't have a chubby face anymore) , my Dr appointment, picking up dinner & playing on the internet!

Have a great weekend!!
  • constancemwj
    Options
    Hay ladies, :wink:
    I felt bad I miss yesterdays challange so. :frown: I was really impressed with all your goals and workouts for the day. But it was another late evening at my daughters track meet. I need to be out there running with the kids. So when I got home I challanged myself to 10 times up&down the stairs. Ohhhh my legs felt like jello when I finished. but I did it.
    and today, my weight was 156.4 I had to step on and off the scale several times. Well I haven't quited lost a 1lb but am close. I stated out at 170 at the first of the year and so even half a pound is progress. :smile: I also have one of those cute dresses hanging in my closet . It's been there for a couple years now. size 10. My goal is to be in it for Mother's Day.??????? We'll see
  • jennyeckel
    Options
    woot woot for our little sandikins!!! It is awesom to be able to show that YOU did it!!! IT was I elcheapo who talked about consignment shopping...:bigsmile: Love it LOVE it LOVE IT!! You are so going to be wearing that little sundress and when you do then you should upload a pic of it!!! Size here we come! Of course I am probalby goign to be a little behind ya all but I am SOOOOO comeing!! Today we had a family bday for my newphew. Didn't horrible but sure didn't do well either. I just enjoyed myself and if I wanted a taste of somethign I let myself have some. It is better that way for me I have found otherwise I obsess about it and feel like I am depriving myself. So i had a bit of this and that. No way I can log it so *shrug* just put a note at the bottom of the day and said amen to it.

Connie have sure done a great job! That is a great goal!!!! I would said 1/32 of a pound is progress!! Too bad scales don't say that!!!! I hope that all have had a WONDERFULLLLLL day and tomorrow is going to be great too!!! talk toyou wonderful beautiful ladies later!!!

It seems like we all had a fabulous week for loss!!

loves
    jenny
  • KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Hello there Lovely Ladies!!!!

Great job last week to all of you!!! Keep up the GREAT work!!!

Ok have a ? for ya, I made cookies with my daughter for an Easter Egg hunt this morning (she has major food allergies). How can I figure out how many calories are in them? I only ate one cookie.

Here is what went into the batter....

1 cup sugar
    1/3 cup canola oil
    1 TBS of Vanilla
    2 Egg whites
    2 1/2 cups of All purpose Gluten Free flour
    1/2tsp salt
    1/4 of vanilla soy milk

They are a low fat cookie so I am sure they are not that BAD (compared to what people were eating at that Egg Hunt). So what you all think?

HAPPY EASTER! Have a GREAT weekend!
    Amanda
  • jennyeckel
    Options
    nutruitiondata.com is a website I put my recipes in and it will tell you how many cals and fat and all of that. It is free to register, kind of neat site! Just make sure you know how many servings you have and make sure you put that it....hehehehe I forgot to do that and ummmm hahah it said that I had like 1500 calories :noway: :noway: I just about had a heart attack until my brain turned on :blushing:

I think that I am goig to go for a nice walk outside today. It is so lovely and I have a volunteer babysitter! Totally unexpected but I might just take her up on the offer! weekends are usually a tiem when my workout buddy is my little boy :happy: So it will be nice to get out!

Amanda those cookies shouldn't be too bad I mean the only fat is in the oil...hmmmm were they good??? I gotta figure out something for a special treat for easter for my boy....I was thinking rice krispie eggs or something. I will see if inspiration hits me later....I am just not on the ball this year. I had company come for lunch so that puts me behind...i still haven't dyed easter eggs with saul...sigh...at least I got them hard boiled. Just not feeling good at the moment....dumb headache came back....:sad: I actually might take a little nap with my little saul. It might help.

LOves to you wonderful girls! Keep up the good work and lets try staying out of the easter candy!!! At least not get chocolate all over ourselves at any rate hahahah

:heart: :heart: :heart:
    jenny
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH..... I havent worked out yet today... Been shopping and went to the mall to see the Easter Bunny Maeve was terrified !!!! Crocodile tears !!! But later tonight I amma gonna yoga with my Mommy she is down for easter !!! WoooHooo !!!! Shhh.... i got the girls bikes yeah I am so excited I cant wait till 2morrow !!

Everyone have a great Easter ....................

HUGS !!
  • wildkat318
    wildkat318 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone.....

Last week was a yucky week for us all !! According to the spread sheet we have a few people missing!

Congrats Amanda who has the highest percentage lost !!!! WooHoo Great Job AMANDA !!! Bring it on girl what is our challenge this week from you? Dont go easy on us .......

The new April week is all set and ready to go on the spreadsheet!! It looks great everyone I love how we all leave notes to help everyone get through the week!!!

If you want to join us in our adventure to become and stay healthy JOIN TODAY !!!!
    Send an email to crystalokeefe@aol.com to recieve the spreadsheet that is where we write our daily exercise and notes weights and anything else !!!

We will have weekly challenges !!

Well I was on vacation but was happy to find out this morning that I lost a pound!!! I'm thrilled and happy to be starting the week at a 10 pound loss so far. I am getting a little bored with the BL videos and have just purchased the turbo jam. Good luck to everyone! It took me four months plus to lose the ten but that's okay. I have another 15 to lose and am hoping to get there by my 50th on 3/18/10!!
    :drinker: