April~ Biggest Loser DVDs / Challenges (New Members welcome!

Options

Replies

• jennyeckel
    jennyeckel Posts: 209
    Options
    umm oh yeah...her email is crystalokeefe@aol.com
    sorry i get too excited to remember to put details in :blushing:

it is great that you wanna join i am so happy yippeeeeee I could almost dance...except i don't know how and I would probably make quite the fool of myself....of course i do that on a regular basis so what the heck......

*procedes to try to dance.....and no it isn't pretty.......*

hugs to ya all!!!

and sandy I wanna digital scale too...*pouts* mine is just the ole fashion spring one.....hurumph....thats it I gotta go shopping now....:wink:

jenny
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    hey! You "LOSERS" (haha) are having toooo much fun....can I join you??? how do I find your site and what do I need to do to be with you? I am not too great navigating the computer sites.

You sure can join us !!! Send me your email to crystalokeefe@aol.com I will send you the spread sheet site!! Also check this out ..... http://mfphealthattack.aimoo.com/

So glad to have you join us !!!!
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    I recieved an email from Cathy !!! Welcome Cathy glad to have you join us!!

Well today I am sore !! So all I am gonna do today is walk on that treadmill !! Only 2 days till weigh in ... EMILIE where are you girl ??? Youve been so inspiring ........

Everyone have a great day !! ((((((HUGS))))))
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    double post OOPs.....
  • jennyeckel
    Options
    hello lady loos

I am so upset I didn't get to watch BL last night:angry::angry: :explode: :mad: :noway: :grumble: I forgot that I had my garden club meeting so I didnt get to record it oh blast....anyways.

Cathy Cathy Cathy WELCOME!!! It is great to have new peoples!!

treadmill should be plenty for you crystal you have been working sooooooooo hard!!! I am eager to see how that sauna suit works....will see in a couple of weeks I suppose. It is something I have wondered if it helps!

Where is emilie??? I haven't seen her on all week:frown: :frown: :brokenheart:

I have a whopper of a headache so I haevn't done anythign yet. But no fear I will. Better eat some lunch and get crackin. Had to go to an appt this morning so haven't go anythign done as of yet. But on the bright side I stopped at a consignment shop becuase I refuse to buy new clothes when I am goign down in sizes...I now officially have my first pair of pants that fit me in a size 12!!!! wooo hooo I haven't seen that number on me since I don't know....8th grade!!! Seriously....8th grade!!! so that perked me up a little!!!

loves to all!

jenny
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    Biggest Loser also airs on sunday night fln? I am not sure what channel.....

Today was a long day!
    My little 2 year old Maeve has had for the last 2 months or so very strong amonia chemicaly smelling Poo!!! Sometimes it even instantly turns her little booty red and blisters it...
    Today I called the Dr. took her in I have to do some stool samples to see if it is a parasite??? He said something about Cystic Fibrosis but he also said that she doesnt seem like a child with that. Also he said could be Lactose intolerance??? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I am so nervous !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So haventy had a chance to get on the tread yet......
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Crystal - I hope that little Maeve is okay!! It's so tough on us Mommies when the little ones aren't well! Hang in there & if you need a release hit the treadmill - HARD!! :angry:

Jenn - MMMMM Whopper! I love those things!! Haven't had one in years though, but mmmmm!! Seriously though, sorry about your headache! I hope that you're feeling better soon! Congrats to you on your size 12!! That's awesome! I also love the idea of shopping consignment while going down, down, down!! I wanted a digital scale then talked myself out of it because I had the old fashioned one too! But, then MJ dropped the sucker right off the counter & I can't get the dang thing to work now! So, I went ahead & ordered the digital! Of course it's on back order & I have to wait even longer!!! GRRR!!:mad:

Cathy - Welcome!! So happy to have you!!

Everyone - keep working hard & let's make this OUR week to lose!!

So I have a question about the spread sheet.... ... I love reading the comments but I can't seem to keep them popped up while reading & I can't figure out how to scroll down to read the whole thing... ... duhhhh :blushing: :blushing:
  • jennyeckel
    Options
    Ohmigosh crystal!!!! You poor thing and poor little girl! HUGS Hopefully it won't be anyting serious other than an allergy!!! HUG HUG HUG HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Try to keep calm and optomistic!!! I konw it can be scary!! Everytime I we take Saul his appointment I always worry!

Yeah I have the same problem with the comments too! But if you go kind of slow over it you can catch it! I haven't figured it out totally yet....still developing a theory!!!

Ooooooo man it would have been so cool to compare one scale with the other! Oh well, it will be so great to have the digital. I hate waiting too, when I want somethign I want it NOW. Like I WANT BOB...I mean I want to lose 3 pounds...:noway: whoops must have been freudian slip....or should we call it Harperian slip....:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Tomorrow is THE day LAST CHANCE!! We should figure out someting we all do togeather!!!

I am going to go do BOGA I mean Yoga :wink: :wink: :happy:

take care!!!!
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    Thanks Girls !!! I sure I hope everything will be OK !!!!

I find it I go slowly over the comment and use my scroller on the mouse I can read them??? Yes we should do a workout program for our last chance....

My plan is treadmill .... Yoga ..... some crunches..... maybe TBL2 ???? Whats everyone elses plan?
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    Ok so.......... I just did 40 mins on treadmill........ the first 20 mins were 3.4 /4.5 intravels... then incline for 20 mins at 3.5 and My HRm is saying 716 calories burnt...... can that be right??
  • sanifrey
    Options
    Ok so.......... I just did 40 mins on treadmill........ the first 20 mins were 3.4 /4.5 intravels... then incline for 20 mins at 3.5 and My HRm is saying 716 calories burnt...... can that be right??

HOLY MOLY!! That does sound high! Were you wearing your sauna suit though... that may've done it! Sounds like YOU ROCK!! :drinker:
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    No I wasnt..... no sauna suit this time.....

But I was lifting my arms alot??
    I dont know.... it said 129 with Yoga and 242 with TBL2 ????

I am not sure I sweated like crazy ...
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    Ok yeah I AM A MORON !!! How does 341 sound???

716 is the total from my last 3 workouts......... HAHA Yeah I guess I have to learn this thing !!!
  • sanifrey
    Options
    HMmmm - I'm not sure! Mine registers around 150 for the 30 day shred level 1 & about 250 for cardio max. Maybe all that arm lifting! And to keep the incline for 20 minutes is a long, long time! Sounds great! If you're worried about it, maybe leave a few calories uneaten tonight until you can really check & compare things a bit with some other workouts or treadmill intensities!

So what's on the agenda for this last chance workout????

I'm down 1 pound so far & I just must get down at least 1 more by Friday's weigh in!!
  • sanifrey
    Options
    Ok yeah I AM A MORON !!! How does 341 sound???

716 is the total from my last 3 workouts......... HAHA Yeah I guess I have to learn this thing !!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Sounds like something I'd do!!
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    I am not sure whats on the agenda for tommorrow...... I hope to get in a good one ..... I hope to be under 151 !!!!! So my ticker will say 30 lbs lost............ I feel good about this week since last week evil TOM was visiting.
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    Tommorrow I will wear the sauna suit to see what that does to the calories.... or if that is just a water thingy !!
  • KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    First of all I am so glad that I found you ladies here!! I have been looking for you and could not find you lol

Thanks for the congrats!!!

Don't think this week is going to be very good for me. I am ovulating right now and feel really bloated! I am drinking so much water and my green tea (quit the coffee) and still bloated. I checked my sodium intake and I am around 2500 so I guess I need to cut that out for a few days and see what happens.

I have been working out like a made woman. Tomorrow for the last chance work out I am going to do 30day shred (level 2), BL Yoga 1 and 2 (OR Bl Bootcamp 1,2,3) and Sculpting if I don't fall asleep first lol.

Hope you have all had a great week!
    Amanda
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    Glad you found us !!!! Have you checked out our other site ??? http://mfphealthattack.aimoo.com/ visit us there too... It is another place where we chat too!! .

Weird how TOM has visted most of us around the same time LOL ARGH I hope this week is better than the last !!!!
  • constancemwj
    Options
    Hi eveyone,
    sorry I missed you all yesterday. Had to go to a baseball game after work that went real late. But as I was getting ready for bed. I remember my challange and did my 30. My 13 year old who is a bean pole
    came in and gave me a lesson on the meny ways to do crunches. You'r never to old to learn. I'm sure she had a good laught watching me. And you would be proud of me I escaped work this morning for a bit and walk for 30min. But after hearing everybody I think I need to get on the treadmell before I climb into bed. Thanks for getting, into my head. And Welcome Cathy, I'm a newbe too this week. It's been fun.